Serious Question...

Wow,

that looks like 1000s of boxes.

Looted any good rings or anything else interesting?

:)

That's at the very least 4k easter boxes. You could at least have waited until the easter ring discovery, because it seems they forgot to put them in :)

That's at the very least 4k easter boxes. You could at least have waited until the easter ring discovery, because it seems they forgot to put them in :)

ah. you mean they forgot the Bacon?^^

no Problem. Need eggs for the other 10 month too :p

What came first, The egg or the hen?? Maybe it hasnt dropped since people are waiting with opening boxes until it drops:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Maybe it is just very rare like last year, based on core prizes they overvalue the ring a lot (probably missing the importance of right vs. left hand).
You could at least have waited until the easter ring discovery, because it seems they forgot to put them in :)

:eyecrazy: Thats a lot of pills :eyecrazy:

I tougth it was in my stack and i was holding up the line but how wrong one can be.

Maybe it is just very rare like last year, based on core prizes they overvalue the ring a lot (probably missing the importance of right vs. left hand).

I agree the ring is good dont get me wrong but its not first place worthy

I think Sbi got your bacon

Easter Ring 2017. Item discovered in Gold Rush Category 3 Sbinortz Sbi Latz' tek Wed, 12 Apr 2017 18:42:49

I think Sbi got your bacon

Easter Ring 2017. Item discovered in Gold Rush Category 3 Sbinortz Sbi Latz' tek Wed, 12 Apr 2017 18:42:49

not mine.. he really deserved it!

I cured cancer while doing Mac... was inspirering :) Thx

Reactions: Mac
Sorry for being a noob, but what are these eggs?

the last egg i remember was deathifiers egg :)

Sorry for being a noob, but what are these eggs?

the last egg i remember was deathifiers egg :)

Its a consolation prize for not getting an Easter ring :laugh:

Consume them and get buffs for 1 hour.

My inventory looks like that if I squint my eyes and shake my head real fast...

Thanks MA for helping me out. 600 boxes 0 eggs. Next 10k saved. :wtg::wtg:

Thats a dissapointment if thats so, I had planned to make a BIG depo for to get some eggs and no bacon.....

:((

i opened them on Website. soko told me in morning that it changed to waves after the ring got discovered. I only gave it a try because I don't buy a yearly you-get-eggs-in-waves quantity of boxes. When 11:1 isn't an acceptable loot rate.. i'm out.

i opened them on Website. soko told me in morning that it changed to waves after the ring got discovered. I only gave it a try because I don't buy a yearly you-get-eggs-in-waves quantity of boxes. When 11:1 isn't an acceptable loot rate.. i'm out.

On my first 3k boxes I had 1/8 of eggs ~~

I think I will wait to open more until I get that wave timer app for my smart phone. :yay:

Bought 100, openned 100 with no eggs. will wait till later to open the rest. No rings of course, lol

Back