Divinity's Trading Service : Get Your Items Sold Efficiently

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Twin Peaks Prime Placement Offer
--------------------------------------

1. The item will be placed at my shopkeeper in front of Twin Peaks Bank.
2. A monthly rental of 100 peds will be charged for the placement.
3. No collateral can be offered for items. I will maintain a publicly shared google sheet to maintain transparency.
4. I will provide guidance to the best of my knowledge in terms of pricing and also in terms of margins.

Divinity's Personal Trading Service
--------------------------------------

1. There will be a minimum 2 months period given to me to sell a particular item. I don't expect it to take that long but that is on average the time taken to sell an item. During this period, irrespective of how the item gets sold, my commission will be chargeable. What that means is even if you receive an offer and sale is made, I would still get commission during this period. Under most circumstances I would need to hold the item in question during the period.
2. We will mutually decide on the item price for the item to be sold.
3. Ideally, I would not entertain items below 5k peds worth.
4. The commission would range on the item price and as such will be negotiated on an item wise basis.
5. This offer includes "Twin Peaks Prime Placement Offer" as a part of the deal.
6. No collateral can be offered for items. I will maintain a publicly shared google sheet to maintain transparency.

Since this is the first time I am doing something like this, any positive feedback on improvements would be appreciated. I might over time fine tune this to make it more focused.

Divinity

Reserved for Future

Bump it up..

Back