Warning

Leeloo is the ONLY person I go to and trust with things. If she can do it she will no problem, if she can't she will tell you.

Btw...go away troll

Leeloo is the ONLY person I go to and trust with things. If she can do it she will no problem, if she can't she will tell you.

Btw...go away troll
Yep, I can confirm and subscribe every last word of it! :cool:

Idk why is it so hard to get paints when I can find tons of it on auction and in malls

Can you please tell where you find it? I like it also.

Preferably Close to market price; not reseller priced (like 130% and up).

If you are able to find loads of Deep Cadmium easily, I suggest you make Contact with Leeloo when you have gathered a batch or two of it.

No time for 10 year old fights , GL !

According to my computer, your first text about this was posted "22:00 yesterday". Less than 10 hours ago.

Either, show that you are better than me understanding paint market and faster than Leeloo to gather the paint and supply LeeLoo with paint needed; do a serious attempt to gather the paint from mobs that you know drop it and offer it to Leeloo so she can do the job; or if it fails, give a public statement you ahve tried to look for paint but that you have realized it was a harder job than you thought.

If you run away from this discussion at this Point I hope it is for the purpose of start gathering paint.. To show credibility, I suggest you do return in 2 weeks (time you gave Leeloo to get the Paints) and tell your results.

Last edited:
Hello once again everyone.
Well I can see many of you starting to thresh talk to me so I decided to back up my story on the paints that I have been getting with entropedia backing my story up even after the last update it's still the same :).
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=302
And as I recall the "Common" stands for the items that are being dropped very often as I said earlier in my posts...So good luck hunting fellas see you in the fields :wtg:

I'm here stating I got "scammed" for 29 peds for a job bad done..... Leeloo admits she did it wrong and wants to do it over ... for free
But then doesnt do it...... how come no one bats an eye about it,but if you guys lost 29 ped you would be crucifying this person which I am not :)
I am not the negative person in this thread , I am just a guy that had a bad experience with this person , and I don't want to promote any other collorer in this thread what so ever.And I had enough of this "friends backing up friends" because each time I say more and it shows that my prof is correct and that I really am an unsatisfied customer you people will make me look a bad person just for pointing out facts.
And also id like to give you heads up that there is tons of "deep cadnium" out there if you just wanted your customer to be happy and job well done.
http://imgur.com/a/kRgdM

PS: For the next smarty pants that says "buy that stack and let leeloo redo it" i wont she did something bad and i want her to do some effort to fix this...

Last edited:
And as I recall the "Common" stands for the items that are being dropped very often as I said earlier in my posts...So good luck hunting fellas see you in the fields :wtg:

You could add, last VU reported drop for Deep Cadminum=15.4 (current VU=15.13.0). I don't say it has stopped dropping though, just that you didn't read the list thourohly.

Just wondering, have you hunted Royalties yourself for Deep Cadmium? Is it a good mob for Deep Cadmium?

But again, I say: Go out and hunt royalties! (I don't Think LeeLoo is a hunter).

Edit: Thanks for the link! I have in on FL, going to ask if he's willing to split it a bit and for sake of curiosity from where he gets it nowdays.

Edit2: Checking auction history, no Deep Cadmium has been sold in auction last day or week. During month, 113 ped of it has been sold. The stack Aukatuma has in is store (3445 ped TT) is more than what's been sold in a year in auction (2500 ped TT).

Last edited:
You could add, last VU reported drop for Deep Cadminum=15.4 (current VU=15.13.0). I don't say it has stopped dropping though, just that you didn't read the list thourohly.

Just wondering, have you hunted Royalties yourself for Deep Cadmium? Is it a good mob for Deep Cadmium?

But again, I say: Go out and hunt royalties! (I don't Think LeeLoo is a hunter).

Edit: Thanks for the link! I have in on FL, going to ask if he's willing to split it a bit and for sake of curiosity from where he gets it nowdays.

Ok she is not a hunter ...Then how does she get all the RT hides and Cyrene crystal textures ? That's right she buys from hunters and miners... even from other planets.But here I am still feeling bad I got scammed for 29 ped (when it was my first 10days of being in game) and she does nothing.... and you guys still back her up even when she said she just ignore me....
If this is how you old players threat newcomers I really hope that the next people that join this game don't bump into people like you.Covering each other's back and not even knowing all the facts.

PS: You are welcome for the link and the location of person selling deep cadnium :)

If i'm reading this right,

Leeloo told you there was a chance it would fail coloring.

That 29 ped would cover the loss from the failed attempt (not sure the actual figures)

Peds received back DO NOT include mark up so thats a loss right there

Most colorers have people that supply them with paint with little to no mu. buying from auction makes the second attempt cost her even more out of pocket.

Just because entropedia says cadmium is a common drop doesnt mean you loot huge stacks of it. Several mobs i hunt drop it but never in large quantities thats needed to color. (a 500 ped hunting run might yield 20 cans).

Last but not least... all of these posts are off topic.

[...blah blah...] If this is how you old players threat newcomers [...blah blah...]

Im nowhere to be an old player so i will add my grain here.
Im 18 months old ingame and i know Leeloo since im born, for selling her my carabok hornets and tiarak hides to nowadays she dress me up and satisfy all my little caprices.

I think i have for ~~2000TT value of Textured and painted clothes, safe to say 90% of them come from LeeLooM.
You understand TT value does no includes the texture cost nor the paint cost, and trust me, these are some very expensive and rare textures, i like it posh.

Some several sets cost over 1500 PED of clothes + Materials each, and i handed all them to Leeloo and all went perfect.

attachment.php

I believe you just got very impatient and dying for a "quick fix" when you also seem to do not understand what not maxing a paint/texture means, and i also think you totally not understand the paint drop rates while hunting.

One day, Leeloo told me to come see her, but i had to wait 5 minutes because someone was in her shop... Did i make a drama on forum?

Supplies im Deep Cardinum can be hard to get.
It is a High TT paint, so when they drop, it is only 1 o 2 cans per drop, and need 323 for a full field of paint, so 646 cans if 2 items at 1 field each.

Paints are a "uncommon" drop rate, so they come every now and again.

It would require a sustained grinding on Motorhead or any other mob to satisfy your impatience i believe.
I been working with LeeLoo enough (see my screenie) to know if she said she would redo it at her cost, she would.

She is organised and have decent suppliers, hell if i know, she managed to get me 15kilo green paint in less than 24 hours......

Im sorry but being into the fashion in EU, and I AM a hunter, can tell you just getting over the top while not understanding how painting/texturing work, nor hunting drop rates.

PS = Funny you posted just 2 hours after i warned her to be careful on PCF as it is perfect place for dramas and whinners......

With Love and no further replies,
E~

Last edited:
If i'm reading this right,

Leeloo told you there was a chance it would fail coloring.

That 29 ped would cover the loss from the failed attempt (not sure the actual figures)

Peds received back DO NOT include mark up so thats a loss right there

Most colorers have people that supply them with paint with little to no mu. buying from auction makes the second attempt cost her even more out of pocket.

Just because entropedia says cadmium is a common drop doesnt mean you loot huge stacks of it. Several mobs i hunt drop it but never in large quantities thats needed to color. (a 500 ped hunting run might yield 20 cans).

Last but not least... all of these posts are off topic.

Hi there.
Actually no you didn't read it well.I ask her if she can do it and she said there is not problem and I ask for the price what was 29ped.Since she was nice and trusted me with her equipment I was thinking nothing can go wrong here so I gave her her equipment back , my coat and just so we don't have to open trade again I pay her job up front.
She fails two fields saying that she is going to color it again "for free" and that I had to wait until she gets her paint.In next 14 days I pm her 3 times asking if and when she can color the coat because it was ugly and I wanted to have my coat I paid for to be colored and not some bad job done.
After 14 days I notice I am deleted from her friend and ignored by her in game reason "very rude".I never cursed at her and said bad words to other players about her or her work.
I think I have spent enough time making a point and telling my story and I hope that people don't twist the story because I was very clear in what happened on my first post.
And just for not getting in her pants by being so polite and a sucker up to her doesn't mean I am a bad person , I paid for something that I waited long enough to be done with no returns of my money.
Anyone who tries to twist this story please don't bother with changing the story , because it was exact as I told it in my first post and with her "confirming" that she ignored my appeal for her to return the ped or to do her job.
Kind Regards :)

Im nowhere to be an old player so i will add my grain here.
Im 18 months old ingame and i know Leeloo since im born, for selling her my carabok hornets and tiarak hides to nowadays she dress me up and satisfy all my little caprices.

I think i have for ~~2000TT value of Textured and painted clothes, safe to say 90% of them come from LeeLooM.
You understand TT value does no includes the texture cost nor the paint cost, and trust me, these are some very expensive and rare textures, i like it posh.

Some several sets cost over 1500 PED of clothes + Materials each, and i handed all them to Leeloo and all went perfect.

attachment.php

I believe you just got very impatient and dying for a "quick fix" when you also seem to do not understand what not maxing a paint/texture means, and i also think you totally not understand the paint drop rates while hunting.

One day, Leeloo told me to come see her, but i had to wait 5 minutes because someone was in her shop... Did i make a drama on forum?

Supplies im Deep Cardinum can be hard to get.
It is a High TT paint, so when they drop, it is only 1 o 2 cans per drop, and need 323 for a full field of paint, so 646 cans if 2 items at 1 field each.

Paints are a "uncommon" drop rate, so they come every now and again.

It would require a sustained grinding on Motorhead or any other mob to satisfy your impatience i believe.
I been working with LeeLoo enough (see my screenie) to know if she said she would redo it at her cost, she would.

She is organised and have decent suppliers, hell if i know, she managed to get me 15kilo green paint in less than 24 hours......

Im sorry but being into the fashion in EU, and I AM a hunter, can tell you just getting over the top while not understanding how painting/texturing work, nor hunting drop rates.

PS = Funny you posted just 2 hours after i warned her to be careful on PCF as it is perfect place for dramas and whinners......

With Love and no further replies,
E~

Yeah you waited 5mins and you got what you asked for , I waited 14 days to find out she put me on her ignore list and keep peds for herself only cause in her opinion I was "very rude".
If you don't make your customer happy with the work you are doing you should be the one to apologize to customer and asking them to be patient.Not just ignoring them because they are asking when they will have their product what they paid for.
I don't wish to hear any stories of other players that are friends with Leeloo or bought stuff from her, I am saying my experience with her and no one has rights to judge me because they would feel the same way for not getting their clothes done what they actually paid for.
Let's not forget that back then I was a total newbie who knew few things about the game and that she as an old player should explain me so we don't get in some sort of conflict.
I respect her work that she has done for all of you people that are "defending" her and I am happy if she made stuff for you more beautiful,but I am an unhappy customer with a bad experience.

Disclosure: inspired by Religion in EU, why not?

I'm not religious myself and am not one of those people who think each and every life situation is described in the 'book', but then, the one at hand certainly is described there:
Proverbs 26:11 said:
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

ON TOPIC:
Texturing/Coloring is an elite profession. Not only do you have to be totally trustworthy and have a good eye for detail, but doing the math on costs and peds owed for custom jobs can get complicated very fast. If you're not prepared you can mix up stacks of peds. There are also dozens of little secret tricks which only the best texturers/colorers know. It's slow skilling compared to most other professions. And you frequently have to deal with time wasters (you guys running services know what I'm talking about :) )

To my knowledge, Leeloo Mountain is the only reputable texturer/colorer who is actively advertising coloring service.

Kaz is also a great source for coloring/texturing/fashion advice, but I know she prefers to spend her time designing clothes for her shops rather than doing a coloring service. If you're interested in going to another texturer/colorer, I would definitely run it by Leeloo or Kaz first, especially if it's a high cost item or difficult job. It's a profession based on trust so it's very easy for scammers to take advantage of people, especially newbies, and there are a number of people who have been taken advantage of recently... which is why this thread was started.

OFF TOPIC:
I don't wish to hear any stories of other players that are friends with Leeloo or bought stuff from her

So it's like "I want you all to hear me out but I won't hear you out"?

I'm here stating I got "scammed" for 29 peds for a job bad done..... Leeloo admits she did it wrong and wants to do it over ... for free
But then doesnt do it...... how come no one bats an eye about it,but if you guys lost 29 ped you would be crucifying this person which I am not :)
You know that's not how it played out. She didn't do a bad job. She warned you that the job could fail but you didn't want to pay the extra amount for enhancers to ensure success. You decided to go the risky route and it failed. If she made a mistake it was offering to try it again for free. She didn't have to offer that to you.

People who offer services in game have to limit their exposure to time wasters, and unfortunately your constant bugging of Leeloo made you fall into this category. She did a job for you, offered out of pity to repeat the job for free, then you proceeded to bug her and get rude with her while she collected a rare paint for FREE for you. If it were me, I'd definitely have written you off as a noob time waster and decided to do no further business with you. Just a life tip, when someone is doing a free favor to you, you should be nice to them. :wise:

http://imgur.com/a/kRgdM

PS: For the next smarty pants that says "buy that stack and let leeloo redo it" i wont she did something bad and i want her to do some effort to fix this...

That stack made me ROFL. Only Auktuma. I'd have to say it's YOUR responsibility as the customer to contact the seller and see if he will split that stack down to 646 cans for you. Leeloo will certainly not sink 3700 ped into a stack of deep cadmium for a free job for a rude time waster.

That is an impressive collection. Some friendly advice: you're living dangerously putting them into the trade terminal. I used to do the same until one time I was distracted and my fingers automatically TT'd a 1300 ped weapon. To retrieve any of those clothes back from MA after TT'ing, you have to pay a 1000 ped fee EACH... and they do not give you the same item, so it would not be colored, or if they did color it for you, it would not be at the artful saturation, etc as they are now. In other words, only use the TT for stuff you're OK with losing!

Last edited:
Thank you all for support .

As Eleni said to me drama was to be expected but I really wanted to bring this in the open for different reasons.

I'm still behind this thread to warn people for such practices.
Positive in the EU is that it is a close community that makes bad news travel fast. Evidence came true yesterday when the scam with glossy dark purple did not go through.
Therefore, I would like to ask again, keep informed

I just want to throw 2 pec's in.

I know you for a short while Cuda, and i know you had some bad experience with people tried to cheat you, But i've also used Leeloo a lot of times and there's nothing to complain about, If she said she will recolour it, then you can trust she will do it.

Problem here is you're new and critical about people. But you will have to trust the community on this one. Leeloo have a bullet proof track record in here for trustworthy service. And what they're trying to explain you about paint drops, its all true. The loot system have been changed drasticly and paint does loot in very small amounts now. For someone like Leeloo who's in my Opinion is offering her service at very fair prices, she have to be rational and buy her supplies at a decent rate.

I am not blaming you entirely for this miscommunication, because i can't see the conversations you had. But Leeloo would be in her right to cut off communications if you have been hinting to her you think she scammed you, i think its so far from her nature as things can get.

I hope from your impression of me, that you want to trust my words on this case. I'd be happy to resolve this Coat issue as a middleman if Leeloo and you should need it. But i believe you already have a friend who's in contact with Leeloo about it. :)

I also want to add, if it is true, that it's quite a service if she's been kind enough to offer to recolour it again for free, if you declined to pay for enchancers to make the colouring a safe perfect.

Last edited:
Well since I know you Nobion and had a few chats with you in game I am glad that you are the first person to make a post not making me look like a bad guy and take Leeloo's side without any idea what happened between us here, so I am going to drop from replying the thread and leave everyone alone.
As most of you maybe don't know I was a new players with bad experiences on start of the game and it was all coming from different players.
The thing that I had with Leeloo just made my playing even bitter so maybe that's why I was asking her if she will do it or not just so I can see if she was another person that ripped me off,what from her perspective was considered "very rude" player rather then "uninformed newbie" player.
I am ready to shake hands and apologize to Leeloo as soon as she is ready to do the same thing to me and ether to the job I paid her for or give back the PED.
I wish you all happy hunting.

Running a risk of feeding the troll here but let's take a critical look at this.

Compare 2 descriptions of the same interaction:
As I told you with the deep cadmium I didn't maxed it yet so it could go wrong.
... she said 29ped and that she can do it with "no problem".I trade her back her tools , paints , textures she gave me to check and I put in trade 29ped and my coat hoping that she is going to do it without any problem.
One detail caught my attention immediately. Why's the phrase "no problem" repeated twice in the same paragraph? For a trained investigative eye a clue like this gives you away instantly. It's like planting a huge poster on the crime scene: "Please, do not look here!" ;)

So, yeah, comparing the descriptions of the event we can see immediately CudachiNi carefully avoids the most critical detail in the whole interaction - that he was warned about the possible failure.
He doesn't confirm or deny this. Instead, he tries to distract the attention by giving the words "no problem" without giving any specific context.

From here it's easy to reconstruct the situation.
This is a very complex game with a steep learning curve. So here's our new player, only a few weeks in-game. The main features of the game are still confusing enough, the intricacies of the beautician side-professions are hopelessly lost on him.
He's given the equipment and patiently walked through the preview procedure.
Finally our customer decides what he wants and in response is presented with the risks involved. Is he sure he wants to do that?
He doesn't really understand the question, but responds "yes" nevertheless.
Someone who doesn't fully understand the situation can't later reconstruct it either. It's confusing, it's a mess and the exact details are hard to remember.

That's how easy those misunderstandings occur.
Some people are better at learning from their mistakes, others worse. C'est la vie :smoke:

Last edited:
Hi Cuda

I think you're definitly heading in the right direction here. We all come with different backgrounds and experiences that make us act different. What demands respect here is you stand up admitting you're approach to the situation was wrong, and are ready to apologize to Leeloo for the mistrust... Big thumbs up.

What Leeloo chooses to do is of course up to her, and i dont intend to judge any of you by the ending result. But you're doing the right thing Cuda, You're a good guy, you just had the wrong start in the community :)

Well since I know you Nobion and had a few chats with you in game I am glad that you are the first person to make a post not making me look like a bad guy and take Leeloo's side without any idea what happened between us here, so I am going to drop from replying the thread and leave everyone alone.
As most of you maybe don't know I was a new players with bad experiences on start of the game and it was all coming from different players.
The thing that I had with Leeloo just made my playing even bitter so maybe that's why I was asking her if she will do it or not just so I can see if she was another person that ripped me off,what from her perspective was considered "very rude" player rather then "uninformed newbie" player.
I am ready to shake hands and apologize to Leeloo as soon as she is ready to do the same thing to me and ether to the job I paid her for or give back the PED.

Leelo keep up the good work! Cuda I know how you feel as a new player you always feel you're being scammed. I will give you the peds (29peds) if you want pm me here. Oh and bump for this warning thread!

Yesterday day I had a long chat with Nobion who explained all what happend to you since you started the game and off course I can understand your situation better. And yes I'll shake hands with you.
I promised to redo the job then so I will do it now also, but since I still did not max the deep cadmium it can fail again (in the mean time I leveled up, and half way up to the next level :yay: ) so the chances of perfects getting better, and usual I get it done, but always without warranty till I maxed it.

The main reason why deep cadmium (and now also dark blue and burgundy) are in my shop is simply because people like those to be applied, but, for dark blue and burgundy, I only do those with enhancers cause they keep failing for now.

Why it took so long to get more of the deep cadmium ... as I said (and many others) its not easy to find and depends if MA alters drop rate.
Starting at lvl 21,20 with Turqoise its getting terrible to get some paints, believe it or not, but to get 1 stack of dark green, it takes about 6 months and I buy paints at a very decent % I think.

So hope this all clears it up a bit better and tyvm for the last reply

Drop by at the shop when we both are online and cross fingers :)

First id like to say hi to Nobion , Revan ,Dan Trin and thank all of you guys for calming the discussion down on this thread .Except the people that don't care nothing except for themselves and have nothing else to do then to throw a bone and stand on the side watching two people fight for it.So I am very happy to see that there are actually nice people in this game except the selfish ones who enjoy drama,I don't enjoy drama and I avoid any kind of drama because it's not why I come to play this game.We should all enjoy each others company and have fun in this game instead of having fights .Leeloo is right with this thread building up awareness of scamming and not so thrust worthy people.I respect the work that Leeloo has done and is doing for all of the players of this game,but at the same time let's not forget that maybe out there we have more people that want to be in same profession as Leeloo is and they can't get a chance because of all the fake ones out there.
I am sure that every good and dedicated person who wants to be good at his profession will offer collateral until they get the job done so both sides are safe in that deal.As I mentioned before my story was never to put Leeloo on some kind of blacklist or any other person,it was just my experience that I wanted to share with you all and in the end we both realize we made mistakes.
I'd say Leeloo problem was the way of handling this situation between us was not the best because she didn't know I am a new player and that I did not know how getting the paint is hard or easy to get.Also many of you have to learn from your experiences that not every player in this game is here for many years as you are and there are many new players out there that don't know about how many things work in this game,so you as an old player should spare more of your time explaining that person of how to do certain things in this game and how to handle some situations in order to built up a good player one day that will maybe become one of your best friends in game or partner with who you will make allot profit with in the future.
As I have already mentioned I have offered Leeloo hand to shake and since she has agree to admit her part of mistake I am ready to also admit my part for not being patient the way I should have been if I was more informed of how easy or hard it is to get paint or how coloring worked in general.
Id also want this topic and discussion to be a lecture for older players not to be inpatient with newbies and if you already have to deal with someone take your time to hear what he has to say or ask you.I have met many bad people in this game but also made some great friends along the way.
I am sure that after this Leeloo is the one who is going to pay more attention towards her customer because she knows she made a small mistake but not one that can't be undone and even if she is maybe busy she took her time thought about it and found best possible solution for both sides.
Going to remind everyone that my intention was never to ruin Leeloo reputation or to promote any other person who is working in that profession I just wanted to point it out that you have to talk more with your customer and take your time while doing something for them so if the problem occurs it can be solved without problems like Leeloo and I got into.
Once again I am very happy that some of you guys actually tried to fix things between two of us and calm us down with more solutions that even included them giving peds to me.It was never about peds , it was me making point out to everyone that not everyone plays this game as much and as long as you are .Some of the old players should be ashamed of the way they approach to this thread and putting me on a hot seat for no reason.
I would like to publicly admit my part of mistake , say sorry to Leeloo and wish her all the best in her further painting jobs.I never looked you as an enemy , just a bad experience what solved and turned us into becoming friendly again.
Good luck to everyone and hof big ! :wtg:

It doesent matter if it is in real life or virtual life. Communication is a complex topic. The most important factor in any situations or incidents going bad is to try and turn it into something positive. This is a very good example, a complex one if you look at it. There was many human skills involved: Patience, Trust, giving/learning new informations. Also text are a dead language and is even more of a pit for communication to go in a wrong direction.

Turning this in to a positive thing is definitly by learning from it. This is something i feel you both have done. Leeloo have always appeared very serviceminded to me, and i wouldent be suprised if the majority of her clients are experienced players, making it a more rare to having to deal with new players.

Thumbs up to both :)

Regarding to collateral, This is of course a good idea if dealing with people who is not so known in community as Leeloo, But IMHO i dont think it will ever be neccesary with somebody like Leeloo. It should be up to each individual which risk's they want to take though :)

First id like to say hi to Nobion , Revan ,Dan Trin and thank all of you guys for calming the discussion down on this thread .Except the people that don't care nothing except for themselves and have nothing else to do then to throw a bone and stand on the side watching two people fight for it.So I am very happy to see that there are actually nice people in this game except the selfish ones who enjoy drama,I don't enjoy drama and I avoid any kind of drama because it's not why I come to play this game.We should all enjoy each others company and have fun in this game instead of having fights .Leeloo is right with this thread building up awareness of scamming and not so thrust worthy people.I respect the work that Leeloo has done and is doing for all of the players of this game,but at the same time let's not forget that maybe out there we have more people that want to be in same profession as Leeloo is and they can't get a chance because of all the fake ones out there.
I am sure that every good and dedicated person who wants to be good at his profession will offer collateral until they get the job done so both sides are safe in that deal.As I mentioned before my story was never to put Leeloo on some kind of blacklist or any other person,it was just my experience that I wanted to share with you all and in the end we both realize we made mistakes.
I'd say Leeloo problem was the way of handling this situation between us was not the best because she didn't know I am a new player and that I did not know how getting the paint is hard or easy to get.Also many of you have to learn from your experiences that not every player in this game is here for many years as you are and there are many new players out there that don't know about how many things work in this game,so you as an old player should spare more of your time explaining that person of how to do certain things in this game and how to handle some situations in order to built up a good player one day that will maybe become one of your best friends in game or partner with who you will make allot profit with in the future.
As I have already mentioned I have offered Leeloo hand to shake and since she has agree to admit her part of mistake I am ready to also admit my part for not being patient the way I should have been if I was more informed of how easy or hard it is to get paint or how coloring worked in general.
Id also want this topic and discussion to be a lecture for older players not to be inpatient with newbies and if you already have to deal with someone take your time to hear what he has to say or ask you.I have met many bad people in this game but also made some great friends along the way.
I am sure that after this Leeloo is the one who is going to pay more attention towards her customer because she knows she made a small mistake but not one that can't be undone and even if she is maybe busy she took her time thought about it and found best possible solution for both sides.
Going to remind everyone that my intention was never to ruin Leeloo reputation or to promote any other person who is working in that profession I just wanted to point it out that you have to talk more with your customer and take your time while doing something for them so if the problem occurs it can be solved without problems like Leeloo and I got into.
Once again I am very happy that some of you guys actually tried to fix things between two of us and calm us down with more solutions that even included them giving peds to me.It was never about peds , it was me making point out to everyone that not everyone plays this game as much and as long as you are .Some of the old players should be ashamed of the way they approach to this thread and putting me on a hot seat for no reason.
I would like to publicly admit my part of mistake , say sorry to Leeloo and wish her all the best in her further painting jobs.I never looked you as an enemy , just a bad experience what solved and turned us into becoming friendly again.
Good luck to everyone and hof big ! :wtg:

Last edited:
Back