Buying: NEED PED?? Need A Fast Sale??

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
If you have something that you need to sell, for whatever reason, and if you are willing to sell a bit under the current market value, I can likely buy it. Please know that I intend on reselling it for a profit.

I don't care what the item is, whatever it is I have no use for it, its all just pixels to me. If we can agree on price it will be a done deal.

I will consider it as long as it is something that can be sold through the auction. I simply can not spend enough time online to sell items that can't be sold through the auction.

I will consider (L) items, including bulk quantities.

When possible please include a reasonable asking price, item name, and/or item link.

For your convenience, and to know if I can afford to buy your item:

Current PED card balance = 4,000 PED

I will continuously update my PED card balance anytime there is a meaningful change.

I log in every day at Monday-Friday between 5:45 and 6PM CST which is 22:45 to 23:00 GMT... Usually then I stay online for 30-60 mins before logging off but can usually be online a specific time after that if you need. Before bed i log in again, usually sometime around 9-11PM CST for 30-60 mins.

On most weekends for now I have more flexibility.

I will not travel to other planets. I am on Calypso.

Just send me a PM here or in game.

Player Register: Max HardWrath Mayhem

Last edited:
Why don't you just invest in some auds or clds for now for the passive income til you are ready to cash out at the very end... That way the funds in game are at least making you something and you aren't paying Mindark for auction fees on things that may not sell?

as for active vs passive income, look at how much markup on AUD climbed in recent months... Lots of those are actively being traded around daily... buy the monopoly money for low and sell for high.

Last edited:
Why don't you just invest in some auds or clds for now for the passive income til you are ready to cash out at the very end... That way the funds in game are at least making you something and you aren't paying Mindark for auction fees on things that may not sell?

Because I don't want to do that!

Passive income is great however its substantially less than income that's actively earned.

More risk + more effort = more possible reward.

PED card balance updated

PED card balance updated.

PED card balance updated

PED card balance updated

PED card balance updated

PED card balance updated

Back