Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Status
Registration

Please register me: John TheHitcher Ryder

kool_kat_register.jpg

Please register me: John TheHitcher Ryder

screenshot in my galery

Hey Roman, I'd like to sign up for this so I can get the PED reward for completing Stage 1, and then I might also do Stage 2 if it's still available then (I suspect it will be replaced by the new Codex system soon).

hunting_academy.jpg

Cheers o/

Inherent Marxus Legends

Hey Roman, I'd like to sign up for this so I can get the PED reward for completing Stage 1, and then I might also do Stage 2 if it's still available then (I suspect it will be replaced by the new Codex system soon).

hunting_academy.jpg

Cheers o/

Inherent Marxus Legends

I know that feeling of reading boring rules :laugh: But still could you please take a screenshot with timestamp :)

This is a unique mob. So I wouldn't be so pessimistic about your chances to complete the entire event chain :yay:

Have fun grinding :wtg:

I know that feeling of reading boring rules :laugh: But still could you please take a screenshot with timestamp :)

This is a unique mob. So I wouldn't be so pessimistic about your chances to complete the entire event chain :yay:

Have fun grinding :wtg:

Ah yes, sorry about that, that makes sense:

kool_kats.jpg

Can I start shooting now? :rolleyes: :sniper:

Hello all.

From today Entropiafund doesnt own the LA anymore so same time this event doesnt run anymore. please contact to me or Roman to claim your unclaimed peds and we compensate on that what you have done from your current stage.

Gz for Linuz Zip Lindström owning now great LA :)

Hello all.

From today Entropiafund doesnt own the LA anymore so same time this event doesnt run anymore. please contact to me or Roman to claim your unclaimed peds and we compensate on that what you have done from your current stage.

Gz for Linuz Zip Lindström owning now great LA :)

Wow, Gratz Zip!!

WELCOME to the Rock! happy to have ya Zip :D

For your info we pay peds and we compensate on that what you have done from your current stage still end of this month.

This thread can be closed now.

Status
Back