I hate this damn game!

Anthas

Provider
So, Ive been losing a lot the last few weeks, almost down to broke. Decided to use up the last of my ped hunting Nusul and then quit for a while.

First run is pretty crap, 1 mini for 15 mostly shrap.

So I go back, tt and buy ammo, convert and here we go.

Go to shoot my first nusul and accidently click my f105. And of course I automatically had hit my auto use key like a moron.

And then this pops up.

I hate this game so much!

First every uber though!

http://imgur.com/a/odwJI

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to say congratz, but I have no idea what you looted - or how much (in order to qualify for the 'UberLoots' section here) :scratch2:

I'm gonna presume there's a tower involved from what you say about your equipment though.
Any chance of a screenshot? :pic:

1350ped hof if u open the image http://imgur.com/a/odwJI

Thanks slither, the forum wasn't displaying the img - I guess due to the third party hosting.

I've converted the img tags to url now so that others can click on the link if they want.

Generally though it's still better for the pic to be uploaded to the Gallery here, and the link replaced, as afaik imgur will eventually purge the pic.

Oh, and congratz to Anthas - it's the unexpected loots that are the most fun, imho :)

Last edited:
Edit : NVM

Well with all the stuff going on as of late over here im done posting on pcf

Tried to help the guy out and post his pro game positive image of a game win with the line "Here is your image" and you lot come and take the image down but leave my text hanging, making me " now ex pcf the user" look the fool!

Reason: Rule 4.1 - thx but a third party hosted img can't be posted here.

You lot are getting downright stupid drunk on "power" / rules now. The place is turning in a concentration camp ffs.

Last edited:
Gratz on your Uber Mistake. haha.

-Avalon.

Thanks! And sorry, I thought I added the image the right way, couldn't tell because it was waiting approval before I could even double check the post

Back