Help: Retrieving the account of my brother

Catullo

Young
Society
Miner's Mafia
Catullo catnap Esposito
Hello All,
On 24th May 2017 my brother Roberto passed away at 56 y.o. due to a very aggressive and fast form of lymphfoma cancer.
We were both on Entropia Universe since December 2004.
Also if playing more discontinuously in recent times, we never abandoned the game.
I tried to login in his account using some of his usual passwords but it's not working.
The daughter asked me to try to login and sell all the armors, weapons and stuff in order to
withdraw some money to pass to her.
Do you know what is the procedure, if any, to retrieve the account of a deceased relative?
Thanks for your informations and answers.

Stefano (Catullo catnap Esposito) Aprea

Roberto, noooo!

I am so sorry for your loss old friend. Rob and I used to hunt Allo/esto at limnadium on a daily basis back in the old days. We talked alot, such a kind guy.
I wish you alot of strength.

Bee

Roberto, noooo!

I am so sorry for your loss old friend. Rob and I used to hunt Allo/esto at limnadium on a daily basis back in the old days. We talked alot, such a kind guy.
I wish you alot of strength.

Bee

Thank you a lot, Bee...he also remembered me several times how nice and educated guy you was (and are). Thanks again

Thank you a lot, Bee...he also remembered me several times how nice and educated guy you was (and are). Thanks again

You call a small insect only able to fetch honey educated, its all instinct! not brain .... You must be crazy! :wise:

(P.S. I love you bee <3)

I am sorry about your loss, best solution is to write to Mindark, should be possible to get the account handed over with the right paperwork.

Catullo, NOOOOO!
So sad to hear this news :(
No Wonder I haven't seen you both in ages :(:(

My deep condulance to you uncle, as how i used to call you.
Please let me know if u need any further help, jus skype me ...

-Rock

My brother Robullo robnap Esposito was a great fan of you, Joda,like me. You too a veteran of 2004 or earlier.
Thanks Bro

You mean the real joda perhaps, not this one.

Sorry for your loss mate ....

Thanks NoBion. I was also thinking, in my next travel to Europe, to directly visit the main offices of Mindark in Sweden, bringing with me all the right paperworks to show them.

Hi Dearest TheRock.
Yes sad to say but our main Uncle, Roberto, is no more with us.
A very rare and aggressive form of cancer killed him in less than 5 months.
The daughter would cancel the account, I would prefer to keep it alive and make
like Roberto would still be alive through his EU Avatar...
Thanks for the condolences. I will skype you soon. Hugs, bro

p.s. I thought was the original Joda VVV...nevermind

just heard from sasha about it - was totally shocked, sorry for your loss, so sad :(

Very sad to hear these news. I still remember the epic Squadra Italia chats in the first couple WoF editions, about 10 years ago.

Un caro saluto,
BBB

I am sorry to hear of your brothers passing , my friend. As you know, my brother plays too and I have always wondered how easy/difficult it would be for either him or I if we had the same issue as you do now. I haven't seen you in-game lately but have always enjoyed our conversations. Again, my condolences.

Que

Stefano!!!!

I'm astonished and so sad, shocked and w/o words....
Thinking about great WoF chat, as BBB said, dreaming the epic "Padre Pio ImpFap".....
omg.......
:cry::cry::cry:

ti abbraccio fortissimo

DRM/Marco

Bump for two friends :)

Has anyone heard from cat?

Bump for two friends :)

Has anyone heard from cat?

:( Almost 3 years Rob passed away, tnx for having reminded me, I'll try to PM Stefano hoping he's fine.
I miss both too much.

@GGG true, Rob was scammed and lost most of his valuable gear, that was hard to digest, but he was a really great guy with high spirit and later came back on line grinding again.

DRM

Back