Achievement: 10k zombies - Boot Camp 5 - Graduation

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
10k zombies - Boot Camp 4 - Graduation

10k zombies mission done

it's easy to finish these missions if you hunt them in a lockpick key 1 instance with a rocket lancer, i killed most of them there:

1734 kills in 130 mins:

4716 kills in 250 mins (i had more than 40 mins running to find the exit cause of the bug with the green screen):

i also looted an adjusted embra laser sword C1, i though it was L sword when i got it..

(you can see all my finished missions here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...27-Stelios-mission-done&p=3623429#post3623429)

Last edited:
[...]

4716 kills in 250 mins (i had more than 40 mins running to find the exit cause of the bug with the green [...]

Nice to see someone actually finishing this instance and getting some good loot aswell, I ran this instance a couple of months ago, but I failed to find the mentioned exit in quote, as I didn´t see any green light neither so never got the chance to loot the crate at the end so didn´t get any loot whatsoever :( ...well if anything it helped me finishing the bootcamp 10k stage...even though at a higher cost than anticipated. Well keep up the good grind mate, as I´m about done with it on RT! Cheers! :thumbup:

Back