PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    back home on Rocktropia a few days... working on redecorating the apartments a bit. The Zoo will still remain, but the 'one of everything' room is becoming more of a personal living space to experiment with interior decorating a little. I like the darkness in that room since it lets the animated stuff like tomtebloss and glowing swords, halloween torches, etc. really light up the room quite nicely, much nicer than most Calypso or Arkadia apartments do with their massive windows.

Still contemplating selling the boxer for a shopkeeper, but the idea is starting to fade since I like his animations, even if I don't have a ton of nutrio to up his skill levels quickly. (may focus on him after I get the oratan axe's passives unlocked, but we'll see...) I should probably drop all the pets except the oratan and the boxer but probably won't since I'm too damn stubborn, lol.

(originally wanted to up levels on each pet to unlock all passives, but it's too lengthy of a process and expensive to really probably do in reality... may get some up to level 7 to export em, but we'll see... if Mindark doesn't do more with pet system and compet integration, not sure if there's much of a point?)

(also thinking about trading all alpha core cards (got full set minus 3 cards) for a female shopkeeper and a bit more we can negotiate perhaps... .. (who'm I foolin' except myself, I'll probably just keep doing as I have and get enough shrapnel built up to trade in for a shopkeeper one of these years again.))

(kinda wish I had another apartment on same floor in the U as the other two so I'd reserve one for the halloween stuff, one for the zoo, and one for the xmas stuff... but for now xmas stuff is going to Arkadia, pets to the zoo, and other holiday junk to calypso I suspect... The big nice balcony, etc. on Arkadia makes for a nice Xmas setting even if number of item points isn't super high... reminds me of an old Hallmark movie for xmas or something...)

(I still may do the 'one of everything' project eventually, but will wait til I can afford to do the dailies on Monria for about a year or 3 first to up some crafting skillz.)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-23-2018 at 20:44.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    still redecorating a bit.

The 'logs' and a couple of trophies are next door the the U zoo for now. More little trophies, etc. may be added in there before long.

Got pergola on front door of the U Zoo. That's one funky piece of furniture to play around with.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Arret Pet

Arret - Level 7
    Metabolic Rate: 10.00
    Exportable @ Level 7 (yes, he's above level 7 now)
    Training: Easy
    Rarity: Common
    Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming: 10% @ Level 14

Arret Tricks & Animations:

Back to Zoo Index
    Last edited by mastermesh; 03-08-2020 at 06:45.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    still moving around stuff in the apartments. I think the old 'one of everything' apartment next to the U Zoo is slowly starting to become the Halloween hangout since it seems to work better there than on Calypso since you can't do a lot of fancy stuff with lighting on Calypso apartments much unless you cover the windows with a lot of gigantium signs to block out the sun.

who knows, may move all of the xmas stuff here from Arkadia too, but we'll see.. that big xmas tree pile works better over there due to taller ceiling.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    More interior decorating. Removing pets from u zoo that cannot be exported yet due to level requirements so I have em with me to up em to required level for export one by one over time as I visit each planet. Really stinks that leprechaun was altered since he didnt use to need level 7 for export but now does...

Apartment next to zoo is now turning in to holiday hangout. Main room is dedicated to xmas. Second room is Halloween. Third is Easter, valentine mix. More maniquen will be bought eventually as needed...

More holiday stuff will be purchased eventually.

Unsure if duchev logs and diplomas, etc will stay on r.t. or move to ark or caly. ... probably ark but we will see. Caly may be sold eventually or traded for another shopkeeper or other estate on ark moon or monria?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

more moving....

Phase I of move complete... grabbed the stuff from Calypso apartment.
    Phase II in progress... grabbing the stuff from Arkadia...
    Phase III will be started soon.

Should have moved the holiday stuff to Rocktropia long ago since there's so many item points there. The organization of the U Zoo will change over time. Right now main room just has a few of the big cyrene pets in it for display purposes mainly. Second biggest room has pets divided in to those that are are exportable and those that are leveled a little, but not exportable. Tiniest room has the pets that are not ever exportable. The other room in the apartment there is a flag and combat mask and clothing display room for now.

The Holiday Hangout next door to the U Zoo is starting to shape up. Main room is Christmas. Secondary room is Halloween. Third room is Valentines and Easter. There never has been too many Easter or Valentines day items in game. If there gets to be more down the road I may dedicated one room to each?...

4th room is just all the old used up L stuff and event logs for now... I am going to probably remove the L stuff and add in more event related items over time... sort of making this a bit of a historical events celebration.

The old fireplace will probably be moved to Rocktropia as it is a theme that goes well with the Christmas stuff, but we'll see. Going to need something to light up the main entrance on Arkadia and that was what was doing that til now... We'll see if zyn fireplace or a torch or something else will take it's place eventually.

After the Rocktropia apartments are fully decorated I'll focus on redoing the Ark apartment again sometime. Still not 100% sure what is going to be focus of the Ark and Calypso apartments, but it's pretty clear to me what will happen to Rocktropia places for now... Alpha core cards will stay on Ark... More interesting artifacts may stay there too, but we'll see. Duchev logs don't really need to be there although they did work there earlier... I eventually may try to buy full set of the Duchev Logs, and the other event logs too, but we'll see... hard to find those things in game for sale, and when you do, it's typically at insanely high prices these days.

Still looking for the last two alpha core cards if anyone is selling... but don't really want to buy one unless it comes with the other since I don't like the idea of paying any more to acquire any more of them unless it finishes the deck out... still missing 11 and 3 at the moment I believe.

I vaguely remember seeing some shop on Calypso somewhere a few months back that was selling only items from the holiday boxes.. not the boxes themselves, but stuff like halloween masks you don't typically see on the auction, etc. Couldn't find that shop in yesterdays little travel there... if anyone knows the location of that shop, would love to know where the hell it is.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    On ark now. Alpha core cards are being installed downstairs. Look for the glowing Crystals
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-15-2018 at 11:42.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    P.o.v.r. stuff may end up staying put on ark for now since it livens up the place a bit and is boring ol same old same old as every other joint on the rock

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

probably not a 'glorious' as the mega tree idea, but it works for now as things get moved between the planets.

Took a while to place the cards in that pattern. Still not a perfectly geometric formation, but close enough. probably need more dancing light sources like different types of torches and fires in the disco corner to get nicer colors dancing, but got to save some of the stuff for the other apartments for now. Contrast between the reds and blues is nice... need more

The lower quality graphics actually help the stuff look better, at least on my set up... probably because my graphics card isn't all that great, lol. Higher quality graphics seem to tone down the power of the lighting effects items do as the world environmental lighting effects take more precedence.

Also time of day in the planet appears to have big impact on the lighting effects as well since the glowing stuff really shines brightly on those warm Arkadian nights.

added a few more stars, trees, tomtebloss and fragments after the video above was recorded... still not sure I like the whole disco dance floor thing, but it works for now. May revise it a bit later, but it's ok for a start for now. Much more going on than there was with the mega tree concept that just created hypnotic patterns since they all have the same exact light texture patterns.

May eventually simply it back down to how it was in the video above as having too much dancing animations in one place can sometimes cause motion sickness type effects irl. That happened a few times back when I did the chandelier on the ceiling thing on Rocktropia oh so long ago.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-16-2018 at 05:52.

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 ... LastLast