PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

on Cyrene...

On Cyrene doing the maze daily again, at least til xmas. A couple of items have sold via the shop. I will restock one of these days.

I am also slowly working on the pleak ranger mission.

Currently on Rank 4. Still need to go through Rank 5 and 6.

but won't likely do a lot of pleaks after the rank I'm on til codex gets implemented in Cyrene AND until Mindark gets better deposit and withdrawal methods updated... Really missing the ol paypal days.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-01-2019 at 05:27.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Pretty descent stuff this year. Think they upped it above normal number of items due to forgetting to put in the Halloween stuff this year. Annoying to get boxes when you cannot open them without buying a key on webshop and webshop only sells them in bundles of 5, but it is what it is.
    Cyrene had the treat bag drop for xmas around same time the Calypso stuff dropped. Just read on facebook that Next Island dropped a Lara backpack. Currently on Arkadia waiting, waiting waiting (Ark usually does pretty nice stuff on xmas, but they don't drop it til right at xmas eve or so)... may hop over to Next Island before holiday season is over.

Anyone know if Rocktropia is doing anything this year? One post on forum from Toulan mentioned they were thinking last year about doing xmas gifts this year, but no confirmation of if it is actually going to happen there.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Got bored of waiting around for Arkadia to drop xmas stuff, so went on over to Next Island. L.A.R.A. is NOT tameable at this point in time, but the little L.A.R.A. backpack is neat. The little fenced in area for LARA near the tp nearest you when you get to the planet is a nice idea but it causes the mob to go unreachable a lot...

Next Island DID NOT drop any other xmas stuff, only the backpack (most other planets drop at least 3 items if you meet the right requirements)

Kinda makes me wonder if the other items will drop on Next Island when Arkadia's stuff drops, but uh, well, not gonna stick around to find out for now.

Thought about checking out Toulan and Rocktropia, but what the hell is the point? They typically don't drop xmas stuff at all. There was one year each did, but that is it I think if I remember correctly.

Back to FOMA we go.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-22-2019 at 05:21.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    still no xmas gifts on Arkadia?... hmm... It's 12/25/2019 currently...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    now it's 12/26/2019 and still no xmas gifts on Arkadia?!?... hmm...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    Quick little run through Mario (or is it Maria? ) Instance and Maze.

Instance time is too slow to do the advanced run since I do the double click thing... Just not that great with jumping without the double click to keep me on the platform... practice to get fast I may.
    4:29-6:16 is the maze in above video for new runners in there. (Have fun, I'll get back to it someday. Currently on the Ark Moon doing some hazmat suit running)... I don't do the Mario maze any more since the change in graphics engine thing as you cannot do that click and run towards that direction cheat/help thing that made it somewhat doable. Maze is still fairly easy since it's just running along same floor plane and you can use z and c to rotate, etc.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    https://www.monria.com/forum/threads...24/#post-38366
    Quote Originally Posted by SinKillerJ Tachikawa, post: 38366, member: 2098
    Moon daily extractor waypoints. These can be pasted into the chat, and then made into a in game sticky note to assist with tracking.
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10959, 10078, 107, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10713, 10225, 112, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10027, 9971, 133, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 9916, 9672, 112, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10042, 9151, 129, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10313, 9107, 115, Waypoint]
    /wp [Arkadia Moon, 10392, 9280, 127, Waypoint]
    got the hat, gloves, and boots now... rest of suit will be acquired over next few days... then on to daily ped challenge or alternatively challenge to collect second set to sell if you are allowed to do that?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Daily

Still doing the Daily Hazmat Suit missions on Arkadia Moon. Worked through the first few levels. Now working on the 7 day one. This mission, without using a quad takes roughly 30 minutes to complete with my augmented hermetic ring and adjusted harrier suit and their speed buffs...

What I've started doing in mean time while spending that 30 minutes in game daily not hunting or mining or crafting is leveling a few pets I still have in inventory that still have food in their bellies. Eventually after they run out of food I'll either only feed one or just give up on this taming business?... probably need to up levels on some of the more rare pets so they can spawn here, but we'll see... don't really want to walk away from this little mission after I complete full hazmat suit since after that the daily mission can get me 2 ped a day. Not much for a 30 minute mission daily, but it could add up over time, etc. I'm sure the cost of training up pets is a bit, but am pretty sure they are burning less than 2 ped nutrio a day?... at least the few I've got on me that can spawn here.

Sales in the shop on FOMA have been a little slow, but I haven't been focused on marketing it too much either, or adding in stuff since I've been on Ark Moon the last few weeks.

The Rare Apartment on Arkadia itself is still for sale if anyone's interested...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Global:
    Oompa Mature 79 PED Mon, 03 Feb 2020 21:34:08

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Level 3 Whiskers

Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast