Maria's Endeavors

and ... we are still pending...

still pending...

still pending... over a month out now.

p.s. Foma shops were sold for 4k each just in case someone is wondering about resellers or interested in pricing things. Bought one of em for 3.5k and the other for 3k a couple of years ago... finding a buyer for above that price is going to be a hard sell since foot traffic up there is ridiculously low. Moving foma to be near ss was a nice move, but still doubt the shops are worth over 5k...

Part of this withdrawal is from the shop sells, and from a few other in shop sells... biggest sell was a rare kong gorilla and boxer that I sold a while ago... 5k sell for a pet that I bought for 2.5k or so ain't too shabby. Have fun.

Last edited:
still pending...

finally listed as committed today. We'll see if the bank actually accepts it. Hopefully they do. 2 calander months and one day.

Ironically, this is the same day RC Superstore is showing the Auto World 36' Victory 400 4 Lane HO Slot Car Set as available for sale finally... but not sure if I really want it since it's bluetooth so may have some sync issues, and length of those cars may be too long to do loops, and also length of track is over 8 foot so it may not fit on a piece of 8x4 plywood..... We'll see... .

got the cash and spent much of it already, lol. Now if only these blasted auctions would sell faster so I can get the rest out.... in a few months.

I'll probably stay in game a long while cycling but it's nice to slowly get to a point where I can reduce the amount in storage a bit.

auction sales are slow, so headed off to grab a new gift table, and now rearranging the apartment a bit. Cyrene holiday table has some issues... cannot put any items on it as it is out of the box, at least until they update something in a while.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

November 4th withdrawal finalized in bank today...

Here we go again. Couple more withdrawals initiated. Got to get me some track clips so these slot cars don't keep having issues in spots, and got to get another train locomotive so I have one on each track. Auction sales are slow so I TTed quite a few things this morning to have enough ped to initiate the most recent withdrawal.

Since we are here talking about slot cars here...

314034520_139796982138291_5252474212284843158_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back