Exportable: YES
Training: Average:
Rarity: Legendary
Passive Effect: Skill Gain Pet and Taming 15% @ Level 20
entropia_2017-10-06_23.18.19.jpg

entropia_2017-10-06_23.18.23.jpg

Back to Zoo Index

-------------
I've started sweating the nusul when they are too low on health where one more hit with the viper will kill em. Don't know why I didn't think to do this earlier... guess because it was just more exciting to get several mob on me at once I suppose as it added to the armor decay a bit.

I may try to go tame some pandi one of these days while on on Arkadia, but we'll see. Don't want to do a whole lot of upper level mob taming til I get my professional level up to where I can start using the Boiga better in a little while... the number of tries per minute is massively low on that thing if you aren't in the sib yet.

It's nice to have a change of scenery here on Arkadia. PA mall was getting boring. Love the sand out here at the Robot Factory. Wish A-Team would move one of the stables here to the Robot Factory TP so I don't have to keep jumping to another tp to get to the stable.

Still thinking about possibly going to Toulan to do this stuff some day again, but probably not since so many of the critters aren't exportable til level 7, or are not exportable at all in some cases.

Back to Zoo Index

Last edited:
Note: The tameable mobs on all planets have minimum hp of 20 at the lowest size... There are tabtab that have 10 hp, but NOT THE TAMEABLES!
------------------
working on the Arkadian Hornet mission with the Oratan Axe and auto loot pill. Last use of the pill indicated that he only went up .1 percent on the prereq bar... Hope that's a fluke and will go up the 'normal' amount with the next pill.

I probably will do some planet hopping for Halloween, but maybe not. I kinda like Arkadia... Nice change of pace vs Calypso. Started using some faster reload buffs and the adjusted harrier to run through the hornets, similar to what I was doing with the puny around Icarus on Calypso. May just continue that and do the other 10-20 hp mobs on ark missions in similar fashion?

(not so sure about the Rakta, and Yarrijak ACA challenges since those require going in to instances I think?!?)

Still wish there were taming missions... I like to do the taming, but build up the animal essence, but the rewards for it and time to do it with the way the stables are now where you have to drag each mob in one at a time makes it a bit tedious and boring.
------------
I think what I'll probably do, when not working on taming, (or after all of the prereq bars for the zoo is unlocked and each of the zoo animals are high enough level ot exist on any planet) is each of the iron missions for the mobs below 20 hp, and then swap over to the repeatable missions for mob in same hp level as those below 20 health critters... If I do that down the road it'll limit me to these after cross referencing a couple of lists on entropiawiki and some other places:

edit: Cyrene has a few low hp dailies, etc. as well:
junk bots, pleaks, turrelion vlanwing, arret,

Mission Mob Planet HPs HP to Token
Quwa Challenge - Caboria Caboria Toulan 10 30000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!
Quwa Challenge - TabTab TabTab Toulan 10 30000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!!!
Iron Challenge - Shoggoth Shoggoth Monria 10 250000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!
IFN Killpoint Challenge - Ostelok Ostelok Arkadia 20 280000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!

long term goal though since doing each of the non-repeatable ones too with hp 20 or lower health will take a while... Going to do the one-timers first before the trying to get back in to the repeatables above...
Iron Challenge -Puny Creatures Puny Calypso - ALREADY COMPLETED THIS ONE.
5 Pound Dumbells Workout Thief ROCKtropia
Yellow Papoo Hunting Challenge Yellow Papoo Next Island
The Colour of Envy Shy Vixen ROCKtropia - Working on this one...
IFN Challenge - Arkadian Hornet Arkadian Hornet Arkadia - Working on this one...
IFN Challenge - Carabok Carabok Arkadia - Working on this one...
ACA Challenge - Rakta Rakta Arkadia
ACA Challenge - Yarrijak Yarrijak Arkadia

IFN Challenge - Monura Male Monura Male Arkadia
IFN Challenge - Monura Female Monura Female Arkadia
IFN Challenge - Gallard Gallard Arkadia - Working on this one...

Not really sure about the ACA challenges above since those are is in instances...

Also not sure doing repeatables for this low level will give any decent return on investment, but it should hopefully make depositing on a budget doable a couple of years, at least until I have enough loot stored up to buy a shop (or shopkeeper likely since a full blown shop is a bit of pricy endeavor, especially since I'm already working on buying apartments on each planet) or a bunch of deeds of some type to not have to deposit a again... and 'play free' going forward...

20k ped self challenge:

Think I may start just not TTing anything or selling anything and just convert shrapnel in to universal ammo, until I've got at least 20k ped or so in tt value sitting in various looted junk, then look in to doing something interesting?

----------
Note: This little 'quest' is on hold for now since I'm working on upping my taming skills to the level where I can proficiently use the Adjusted Boiga whip. I'm only a few levels below there now, but soon will be up there.

Another Note: Holding on to low markup items and shrapnel is NOT EASY when I keep buying more pets to stock the zoo with one of everything, lol.

----------
edit - ok, no longer on hold... just slow progress since I'm not playing a ton daily. Too many other interesting things to do in real life...

edit 2: Most of the time when I am playing I'm streaming nowadays... https://entropialoot.wordpress.com/entropia-utube-streams/

Also see https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-s-Endeavors&p=3641399&viewfull=1#post3641399 for tracking of this project!

Last edited:
What exactly is the point of this thread and why is it in the General Discussion forums? I don't see any discussion here, nor are there any other posters other than the OP. Why don't you keep a private journal, or go write a blog or something like everybody else instead of constantly bumping this thread that probably not that many people care about?

What exactly is the point of this thread and why is it in the General Discussion forums?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Proper-Forums&p=554284&viewfull=1#post554284
This General Discussion forum is only for threads that do not fit in one of the other specific forums or subforums.

It doesn't fit elsewhere. I did used to blog, but don't like that format for this type of thing. If you don't like reading it, feel free to do an ignore on me if you wish.

This thread started out as a cut/paste of stuff to free up the link list from personal junk that was bloating it. Since that time it's become a bit of a personal diary type of thing, very similar to some similar threads that others in the community do...

very similar to hunting blogs, and logs, etc.
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/ardorjies-mêlée-hunting-blog.13092/
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/sans-hunting-log.12249/

very similar to mining logs, etc.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s-mining-Log&p=2253113&viewfull=1#post2253113

very similar to various 'stories' etc.
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/quintas-quackdaz-farmer-an-eu-story.14327/
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/over-the-hills-and-far-away-2.14246/#post-107585

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/lizzy-storms-logbook-part-two.13657/page-2#post-105347

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rse-RCE-part&p=3594046&viewfull=1#post3594046

This forum does have 'blogs' but the blog format here sucks a$$ so it works better here.

I personally think of it as a personal blog/log type of thing for me and what I'm doing that's really no different than any of the hunting logs, mining logs, etc. Only real difference, at the moment is that it's mainly focused on taming, estates, etc... (you know, a different part of the game that many ignore or are ignorant about since there aren't more logs similar to this one, etc.)

At the moment I'm doing it with the pet focus so that I can keep track of which pets I'm taming, what level they are on, etc. (not much different than someone doing a mining log trying to figure out their returns, etc.).... At any point in time I may have hundreds if not thousands of pets in inventory or storage. Keeping track of which ones are being skilled up and what level they are is something I didn't do much before I started working on this thread. It's helped me enormously figuring out things with taming... some of which is stuff that's not very well documented elsewhere... or may be documented in some obscure place that I posted a link to somewhere in here that wouldn't be easy to find for others in the community visiting here, etc.

It's all about organizing stuff, ideas, concepts, etc. and figuring out goals based on the info gathered... that's why the link thread was originally created a long while back... this is following the same type of pattern, just on a more avatar-based personal style...

There's a lot of shit that Entropiawiki won't tell you details on... threads in this forum help us get that extra level of detail sometimes.

Last edited:
Ark apt mostly decorated. Now working on the Rocktropia apartments.

LEy7TfVtUBYMfwhspA5ght8eClEcy_QZtoe3v_cDt8KlzIQbAEP2Y4hWb4-WN1pjvYbopE_LL4EqI87Mc-W8-fgrPbwXT_0IuTi6ZT258fZRqqzXmRbMoR6r9XPVTRy6fMshpQSUz-0

The Zoo @ The U:

YWbdpMA_KzBPAQrC9KIKftXebHVjTYnSE3dGzEKYcky3k79PSMRGW7tMNqKp662eeI_hoFPfMm3MFSRsg3Cyiunq1AcZcRzPhpk61olzyUADWs6grL8GtAGJqszaqLYWyJcFiZYWWP8

5vc60yjdqJrz7xj58GTfW8WqeY3iWorTj5TRsX3n8_QUiewwKb-yJWARJRf7VMUlJR9J4kLITNchJ4uJs7-eMKB8JBp8pWeXKRNdrVC487b3y5fc3-EuxnaKLdjUlFQ0lHx0qQTsYpI

Last edited:
Boxer made it to level 11!

entropia_2017-10-16_19.49.55.jpg

May wait a while to try to do much with Pygmy Kong since he's not exportable til level 7, and his 'planet' is Secret Island/Next Island... He won't spawn on Rocktropia Proper yet.

Last edited:
entropia_2017-10-17_05.03.50.jpg

One of Everything Project @ The U
entropia_2017-10-17_05.04.11.jpg

entropia_2017-10-17_05.04.24.jpg

Over in the Zoo Apartment I've started placing looted stuff too. Slowly going to build the pile up. If you see some pile there that you are interested in, when I'm on Rocktropia, let me know and maybe we can make a deal. Currently working on the Vixen shy mission mostly.

Signs, signs, can't you read the signs...

Got a couple of signs designed for the U Zoo and One of Everything Project... Not the prettiest signs in game, but they get the job done. ;)
entropia_2017-10-19_01.25.25.jpg

entropia_2017-10-19_01.25.55.jpg

entropia_2017-10-19_01.25.47.jpg

entropia_2017-10-19_01.25.39.jpg

If you visit, the place is still being designed in bits and pieces as I have time to move things around and think about how to make it more interesting inside. The Oratan Axe, Boxer, Sasha, and at least one other pet likely won't be home at the zoo for a while since I'm slowly working on increasing levels, unlocking prereq bars, etc.

Sasha made it to level 3!

Sasha's up to level 3 now.
entropia_2017-10-20_01.03.52.jpg

still working on The Colour of Envy Shy Vixen mission on ROCKtropia when I'm on RT. The AI for the hunt the AI mission in the area seems flawed since hours of hunting vixen near CND has resulted in me never seeing an ai anywhere. I've watched a few youtube tutorials on this. Think in most recent vu they either don't exist or spawn level is so low that they just don't show up much at all. Vixen mission isn't a count mission, not a point mission... Some of the vixen are 10 hp mobs, similar to puny, but some have more hp (not sure, think it's 20?)... would be nice if this was a point mission... but honestly, it's not really that big of a deal since it's very similar to the puny mission and I think the juveniles puny on Caly are just one pointers towards puny mission too even though they got a few more hp than the other puny. Axe's autoloot prereq bar has gone up a little, but not much since I've been doing the loot pills as I hunt the vixen. Kind of a waste of pills, but it saves on my carpel tunnel experience since I only have to mash one key (target next) between mobs when autoloot is turned on instead of 3 as I do with usual hunting (loot, target next, auto tool).

burning through 2 autoloot pills tonight... along with a couple of other pills... stacks in the apartment are growing.

That prereq bar on the Oratan axe goes up ever so slowly... .3 or .4 or so percent per loot pill I believe it is, lol... I think another 75 or 80 loot pills and the bar will be unlocked on the prereq for that auto loot.

New thread about the U apartments over on the new Rocktropia Forum...
https://forum.neverdie.com/threads/the-u-zoo-the-one-of-everything-project.88/

Last edited:
Added a couple of signs. Got to stop doing that since it burns the tt value of things, but it was needed. Luckily, an apartment doesn't need to many signs...

Vixen Pet

Vixen Pet
entropia_2017-10-27_01.35.06.jpg

entropia_2017-10-27_01.35.09.jpg

Island Gorilla

Island Gorilla
entropia_2017-10-27_01.33.29.jpg

entropia_2017-10-27_01.33.38.jpg

entropia_2017-10-27_01.33.40.jpg

Panther prereq bar unlocked

entropia_2017-10-29_22.02.51.jpg

This little guy was another easy tamer... They go up to 100% very, very quickly.

Went to Calypso to pick up some holiday treats, and then hit up Cyrene... Now back home on the Rock for now, still waiting to see if any Halloween items will be forthcoming... probably a waste of a couple of peds and a long time to do this since the tt value on this stuff is like 5 pec... but it's a fun adventure.

Not sure if I'm going to stay from Halloween til Xmas here on RT or on another planet... may go back to Arkadia again to work on those hornets, carabok, monura, and gallard a bit when not taming the little nusul. Since they are 10 hp, I can work on upping prereq bars in various pets on them without massive expense... at least on the 'universal' pets and ark pets that can be spawned there before level 7. Would be nice to get the gorilla's up to a descent level some day, so Next Island may need a visit unless I do that on Secret Island. (still irritating that they don't spawn on RT proper)

Last edited:
Ancient Daikiba prereq unlocked!

Ancient Daikiba prereq unlocked!
entropia_2017-10-30_13.01.14.jpg

Whiskers Skill Gain - Pet and Taming Prereq unlocked!

Whiskers Skill Gain - Pet and Taming Prereq unlocked!
entropia_2017-10-30_13.01.43.jpg

Rover prereq completed!

Rover's Prereq is completed now! (at least on one of the Rovers)

entropia_2017-10-30_14.34.51.jpg

entropia_2017-10-30_14.34.33.jpg

starting to up the prereq bar on the ancient ones.

Cooper made it to level 5!

Cooper made it to level 5!
New Trick: Bow
entropia_2017-11-09_23.51.36.jpg

entropia_2017-11-09_23.51.55.jpg

entropia_2017-11-09_23.51.34.jpg

entropia_2017-11-09_23.51.35.jpg

Kitty Criteria Completed!

Kitty Criteria Skill Gain - Pet and Taming Criteria Completed!
entropia_2017-11-11_23.23.17.jpg

entropia_2017-11-11_23.23.20.jpg

ancient exo strong's prereq criteria bar is stuck... support ticket is in on it several hours ago...no fix yet.

regular exo bar is slowly moving up... 77% now.

I've started using skill pills and other buffy stuff again... I'm only a few levels below where I can start using the boiga without massive penalties for being underskilled, so am starting the long journey of using some of the 100% 10 hour long skill gain buffers to help up the skills at the robot factory taming the hell out of nusul. Most of the resettlement containers are full, now working on filling up a couple of other boxes and vehicles before throwing them all in to storage so I can whip up more. I gotta say I really like these 100% skill gainers...

criteria completed for ancient exarosaur!

Skill Gain - Pet and Taming criteria completed for ancient exarosaur!
entropia_2017-11-13_23.59.34.jpg

funny glitch video from a few years back:

Last edited:
another buggy ol video from a few years back...

now working on upping the bar on the level 3 exarosaur since level 1 is up there already as mentioned above...

Why posts this buggy video crap? Why not. It's a part of our shared history in this virtual universe, and shows the rest of the world the bullshit we put up with just by logging in some days.

Last edited:
2nd exarosaur strong's prereq bar is stuck too...

Level 1 pet is stuck at 50.4%
Level 2 pet is stuck at 50.1%

Another support ticket is in on it.

Other pets don't seem to be getting stuck, so I think it's a problem just with the exarosaur strong?

increased a few more kittys up to the criteria completed. I'm working on one of the 10 hour 100% skill increase pills in this round of taming, so figure I'll get as many of the 'universal' pets that can be spawned on Arkadia up on their prereq bars while I'm here and taming anyways.

Burned through the few green pills I had left. Not sure if I'll use the red pills or refine em in to universal ammo. TTed a bunch of pills a while back to afford some of the pets back when I was on Rocktropia a while back since some of the pet purchases back then were at good prices in shops and I needed a few peds to up ped card balance for those purchases at the time. Probably should have just waited around to do more deposits, but that's ok..

Massively overprotected in gremlin around these little nusul, but using that armor for this run through since I get tired of fapping when wearing the graduation sets... also it seems that the armor decay comes back in loot more so than fap decay does.

Haven't tested it but see a few threads out there about that type of thing, so think there may be something to that theory. Could just be that the switching tools while fapping slows you down enough that you aren't getting to the double shrapnel and mini-waves as fast as those using the fapping method? Loot's still mighty small even on a good looter with these little guys, but a ped here or there every few hundred tames in loot isn't too bad of a return for just a few pecs of whip decay. I don't track returns too closely since it'd probably make me not want to continue to play if I did, lol. Only a couple more levels to go til I'm at least at the level where I can start using the adjusted boiga whip without the massive pentalty of not being in the sib window and having really crappy low attacks per minute because of that disadvantage.

Got the resettlement storage containers and vehicles stacked inside of one another so that I don't have to keep running back to storage to throw the pets in when these long 10 hour pill buffs are going on... Have started leaving boxes open while hunting so that it's easier to organize.

Tons of nusul pets are in Arkadia Underground storage, and many more will likely be there soon since I've decided to not really do the stable extractions every taming run like I used to do for now unless I need the essence then and there... so if anyone wants to buy them (I know, not a lot of demand for these low level pets) hit me up sometime. In game right now I'm mainly taming south of Arkadia's Robot Factory TP.

I'll probably just keep stockpiling loot til I can afford a shopkeeper to go in the apartments again... If anyone's interested in buying some of the 'dupe' pets that I've upped the 'criteria' bar to 'completed' on for skill gain pet & taming, let me know... Little pets like Kitty go up about 6% on the prereq bars per tame, so they are fairly easy to get up there... The 'hard' guys on the other hand usually only go up about .3% per successful tame, so it takes around 300 tames to get them to 100% unless these fluky bugs hit that get the bar stuck as appears to have happened to the exarosaur strong. None of the 'hard' ones are for sale at the moment since I don't have dupes of them... Kittys and Rovers show up in webshop box openings pretty often.... Kitty's more so than Rover. Good thing my avatar isn't allergic to cats like I am irl.

Out of all of the taming I've done since the beginning, I like the Robot Factory area the best so far... it's not too far from the tp, like the area north of Atlantis Archipeligo tp is... It's not all in one huddled little spawn like the bristlehogs are near Port Atlantis mall and Icarus... It's not super massively red radar like Panta ridge is on Rocktropia... It's not mixed spawn/sitting next to a pvp zone like the area around Argus... The nice brown non-vegetated ground makes it easier to see fruit, etc.

Toulan's little spot is my second favorite spot to tame next to this one so far... Toulan's little spawn next to the city is kind of annoying since it's next to a bunch of rocks, so you have to sometimes run around the rocks in circles to get to the next tameable critter... Not like that out here around the Robot Factory at all... nice open ares... There are some hills, but the spawn are spread out enough that that's not much of an issue.

Last edited:
started another thread about the prereq bar being stuck... feel free to pm if you know the fix, or reply here or over there...

Exarosaur strong's prereq bar is stuck? What needs to be done to move it?

Skill Gain - Pet and Taming criteria prereq bar is stuck on 50.1% on one Exarosaur Strong, and on 50.4% for another.

According to support this 'is not a bug,' even though it seems an awful lot like one to me since this is THE ONLY pet type I've come across so far in all my taming that needs for something more to be done than simply taming more pets to move this particular type of progress bar up higher towards Completed.

I moved a regular exarosaur up to completed between upping the bar on these two strong ones, so it seems to only be the exarosaur "strong" varient of the pet that has this extra criteria?

According to support "The criteria progress and the level of the pet is not correlated. You can have a level 1 pet and still fill the criteria bar to 100% for a higher level buff. If you are unable to fully fill the criteria bar, and it is "stuck" on for example 90%, you need to find the right activity to do with your pet in order to fill the last 10%."

Anyone that has recently successfully moved the criteria bar to completed have an idea on what needs to be done to move this along? Is it just feeding it more, or is it some combination of feeding it, hunting with it, or doing some action combo that will move it on up? Do you have to have it dancing as you tame x amount of critters, or something silly like that?

Seems interesting to me that one is stuck at 50.1 and the other at 50.4... you'd think they'd be at exactly the same point on the progress bar before getting stuck?... that makes me think it's more kills needed while pet is spawned, but not really sure on this?

Back