FYI: Cerb Hulk Beris - Hunting log

I can spent 5-10k ammo shooting mobs that drop items/ materials that are in demand and I'll be lucky to loot 10 PED worth I know because I do this a lot for people that want these such materials. The rest of the returns are in the common crap that just doesn't sell. What your saying has some truth but in reality within Entropia it just doesn't work.

That is the thing where our theories completely fall apart.

I really don't see *WHY* you should get 8-10k PEDs of oils and hides per day in the first place if there's not a market for them.

Instead of going for what (and in what quantity) the market needs, which I think is the smart way to play in 2.0, you're still playing like in 1.0 and just go blindly shooting whatever you feel like, how much you feel like then complain that you can't sell so much loot. Of course, you can't. But that's not something to blame on someone else, but just on yourself, since it was totally predictable.

You can always hunt something else (eventually mobs on other planets, which actually drop much lower oil percents), divert your hunts so you spread your loot in more stacks (the opposite of what we noobs have to do to stick with a single mob to make worthy enough stacks to list on AU), scale down on a lower level weapon and a lower level mob, scale down the time you're hunting to only produce as much loot that you can sell, etc. You have options! You just have to be willing to take advantage of them!

Do you think in real life things work differently? Do you think Apple couldn't make 10 or 100 times more iPhones if they would want? They sure could, but instead of doing so and end up with stocks they can't sell (sounds familiar?) they chose to only produce as many products that the market is actually demanding.

Disclaimer: Now, obviously, if you're not playing this game as an RCE, for profit, but instead you're playing it for fun and hunting at the top level is what's fun for you, then by all means necessarily continue to do that, just understand that since that's what you call entertainment, you have to pay (not be paid) for said entertainment.

You obviously haven't been hunting much. First part of 2.0 I ended up with 23,000ped of oils/hides. That was me being optimal, my shrapnel was low. You don't necessarily get a choice in stackables, because that is all there is besides shrapnel and it doesn't really matter where you go. Please stop DOA. Go play the game.

You obviously haven't been hunting much. First part of 2.0 I ended up with 23,000ped of oils/hides. That was me being optimal, my shrapnel was low. You don't necessarily get a choice in stackables, because that is all there is besides shrapnel and it doesn't really matter where you go. Please stop DOA. Go play the game.

Have you tried like hunting on Cyrene (for example)? A lot more varied loot (quite a lot with decent MU) and way fewer oils. If you did that and you tell me you still only get shrapnel and oils then ok, I'll stop, If not it was just your call to hunt on Calypso and/or Arkadia and you really shouldn't complain about a misjudgment or state your personal observations on two planets alone (and prolly only a handful of mobs) as universal truths.

And about me playing, as said, I play it... as much as I can afford... I obviously can't play more than that, unless, of course, you offer to finance my gameplay (LOL)... but you already said you won't do that (LOL).

Last edited:
It's time to make you remember your own words:
LOL guy who looted big ass ESI few weeks ago say that he loose too much... Usually when someone gets big hofs, others say - dont spend all at once... Maybe you should do that...

Agree 100%. Swings are big on high lvl. Crying in forum every time you loose it so pathetic... especially when lot of people around tell you what is wrong with yours gameplay...

P.S. Ye ye, i know... Its "Helena" style. And it works :S

And I warned at more then one year ago what was to come, but I'm the dumb one:

with all the new buffs that enhance eco i am also convinced that ma turned down base returns,they must have,thne cant have players runing around making tt -profits

she got 300 ped on tracker , should not even post on the hunting section nor get any disciples lol , i dont take any since i don't have any clue what mobs are good at low level.

Have you tried like hunting on Cyrene (for example)? A lot more varied loot (quite a lot with decent MU) and way fewer oils. If you did that and you tell me you still only get shrapnel and oils then ok, I'll stop, If not it was just your call to hunt on Calypso and/or Arkadia and you really shouldn't complain about a misjudgment or state your personal observations on two planets alone (and prolly only a handful of mobs) as universal truths.

And about me playing, as said, I play it... as much as I can afford... I obviously can't play more than that, unless, of course, you offer to finance my gameplay (LOL)... but you already said you won't do that (LOL).

I have gone to all planets and hunted. I have kept very detailed records. Cyrene is known for extremely large amount of stackables. So again, stop.

I have gone to all planets and hunted. I have kept very detailed records. Cyrene is known for extremely large amount of stackables. So again, stop.

Ok, can you please tell me what mobs you hunted on Cyrene post 2.0 and what percents of oils/hides you got, since that (post 2.0 loot) is what we're talking about. If you tell me you hunted a single day on Cyrene since 2.0 I hereby promise to stop and not post anything related to hunting for at least one month. If not... maybe you should try... I did hunt (ofc at my level) on Cyrene post 2.0 and I was getting a variety of loot (less than 40% shrapnel, less than 20% oils and hides, more than 40% other stackables).

DOA please keep posting .. you inspire me to became greatest living hunter in all time .
I am one step away from perfection just keep the good work please :)

If everyone pays, then the RCE concept is sort of dead isnt it, no sane person wants better gear or skills simce all it does is increase your monetary loss because bigger guns cycle more wicch means more losses in the long run??

Its sad to me that a player with 350+ hp and best items ingame cant do well, the sole reason for progress must be the possibility to do better if youre stronger.

Even more sad since I know what he payed to acquire that gear and that in a patch all becomes useless and same result as any other gear ingame means ZERO respect for players or their "investments". Whod want to buy stuff in this game if the next day all rules change??

Im fine with adjustments and dynamics but for now this loot 2.0 seems extremely reckless and not fully thought through yet.

Just my 2 pecs and ofc Im biased and sad too

Didn't you just claim in your selling thread that you're TT+ atm since loot 2.0? Now you're claiming that your items are worthless and you can't do well.... Hypocritical much?
So maybe now you need to actually think about what to hunt not just expect that you will be 105% based on DPP no matter what you hunt.
What did you do before buff stacking loot? You already owned 90% of your items except for an easter ring 2017 and Halloween 2015. You looted the Halloween 2015 btw. You looted your perfected Tegretov. You looted your rage 35... What items are you losing out on? You owned an mkII sight and scope set already(won on events)... What investments are you losing out on?
So you owned 95% of your stuff already and now you're complaining because you can't hire some Lithuanian to shoot for you and guarantee to profit/pay their salary/get free skills.

The problem with loot 1.0(or whatever the fuck we want to call it after strongboxes/buff stacking items were introduced) is that players were basically guaranteed to profit for being above a certain eco threshold. So players relied on the game full time as income after X dollars investment. Hired people to shoot for them near 24/7. Which basically lead to lesser eco players directly paying the ultra eco players. Now noob noobsalot comes into game. His returns are 75% because he's basically paying eco uber. Noob Noobsalot stays in game for a month and then stops playing because his returns are shit. Long time playerse sell out because of bad returns without a steep investment. New players don't want to stay in game. MA struggles to stay afloat and sees several long time players leave the game and new player retention rate diminish.

I was discouraged to play anymore until this update arrived and my returns have been actually decent again. I think that MA released the strongbox items prematurely while the infrastructure was not really in place to sustain the effects of these items. Take Acceleration into example: MA releases 25% max acceleration rings and pills add another 20%+. Now avatars are flying around PvP like a kite because the system can't handle it. Now imagine Crit % at 7.0% and crit dmg at 85% or w/e when the system was only meant for like 2% crit and 20% crit dmg... I think the system needed some adjusting or MA was going to go downhill fast.

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said, Hypocrisy or Greed (HoG) are both words matching all too well. As already mentioned in my previous threads, was convinced that the game winners "concerned with game" "loving it" and "having secret meetings with MA with the best intentions" e.t.c. would freak out as soon as they hit the kind of returns I've been having.
PS: To those of you that hardcore promoted MA while your returns were 105%+ TT + MU making new websites, talking the game up on forums, and promoting new players to sign up and are now crying and selling your "uber" gear. Go fuck yourselves. You're all hypocritical pieces of shit.

Have you tried like hunting on Cyrene (for example)? A lot more varied loot (quite a lot with decent MU) and way fewer oils.

You are right and wrong. Yes there is alot component with a nice MU on Cyrene. BUT there is only few quantity sold ! Then, if you are a big hunter with a huge quantity to sell, it's impossible because there only few users. Keep in your mind, MU is a thing, but the quantity of sales is important too. Since loot 2.0 VU, i have less sales than before the VU, than mean i loose more.

For example, before the VU, i lost around 1k ped every week-end, but my sales helped me and i was able to refund 600/800 ped. Now most of my loot are TT food, i can't survive with 101% MU for common oils (and with auction fee). There is less items in loot... There is no weapon BP in Cyrene for high skilled players. Only Calypso have weapons on loot and weapons BP above level 70 !
This is an unfair advantage against planet partners players. How to survive ? Tell me ?

Last edited:
Didn't you just claim in your selling thread that you're TT+ atm since loot 2.0? Now you're claiming that your items are worthless and you can't do well.... Hypocritical much?
So maybe now you need to actually think about what to hunt not just expect that you will be 105% based on DPP no matter what you hunt.
What did you do before buff stacking loot? You already owned 90% of your items except for an easter ring 2017 and Halloween 2015. You looted the Halloween 2015 btw. You looted your perfected Tegretov. You looted your rage 35... What items are you losing out on? You owned an mkII sight and scope set already(won on events)... What investments are you losing out on?
So you owned 95% of your stuff already and now you're complaining because you can't hire some Lithuanian to shoot for you and guarantee to profit/pay their salary/get free skills.

The problem with loot 1.0(or whatever the fuck we want to call it after strongboxes/buff stacking items were introduced) is that players were basically guaranteed to profit for being above a certain eco threshold. So players relied on the game full time as income after X dollars investment. Hired people to shoot for them near 24/7. Which basically lead to lesser eco players directly paying the ultra eco players. Now noob noobsalot comes into game. His returns are 75% because he's basically paying eco uber. Noob Noobsalot stays in game for a month and then stops playing because his returns are shit. Long time playerse sell out because of bad returns without a steep investment. New players don't want to stay in game. MA struggles to stay afloat and sees several long time players leave the game and new player retention rate diminish.

I was discouraged to play anymore until this update arrived and my returns have been actually decent again. I think that MA released the strongbox items prematurely while the infrastructure was not really in place to sustain the effects of these items. Take Acceleration into example: MA releases 25% max acceleration rings and pills add another 20%+. Now avatars are flying around PvP like a kite because the system can't handle it. Now imagine Crit % at 7.0% and crit dmg at 85% or w/e when the system was only meant for like 2% crit and 20% crit dmg... I think the system needed some adjusting or MA was going to go downhill fast.

PS: To those of you that hardcore promoted MA while your returns were 105%+ TT + MU making new websites, talking the game up on forums, and promoting new players to sign up and are now crying and selling your "uber" gear. Go fuck yourselves. You're all hypocritical pieces of shit.
I like the part hypocritical piece is shit liar motherfukers :laugh:
Meh the players that only play to cash out and pay Hunter to profit more the can fuking leave who cares, the were just cahing out so it's not really a harm to the game even better if the quit right now, game for them the cash cow die, for us just getting start to play the game so get fuking lose rats :laugh:

Yes yes you mite say you invest in the game but it's a security to not lose at all so not a big deal you invest was to other player Wich the already cash out too so the invest wasn't in MA wallet and you cashing out on MA wallet so you really just sucking the game :banana::banana:

Last edited:
You are right and wrong. Yes there is alot component with a nice MU on Cyrene. BUT there is only few quantity sold ! Then, if you are a big hunter with a huge quantity to sell, it's impossible because there only few users. Keep in your mind, MU is a thing, but the quantity of sales is important too. Since loot 2.0 VU, i have less sales than before the VU, than mean i loose more.

When I was talking about Cyrene I only said that the percent of oils and hides is lower than on other planets and that the number of different materials (some with MU, some without) in loot pools is higher than on other planets (when I hunted on Cyrene post 2.0 I ended up with stacks of about 15 different components from the same mob, compared with Calypso where I was maybe getting 5), and while this may be a curse for a low-level player like me because is hard to make big enough stacks to auction, this could actually be a bless for a high volume hunter because it would allow him to diversify his loot, have lower stacks, less oversupply for each of them.

I never said you could hunt in unlimited numbers and sell all the loot.

So I will just repeat what I said here:

It works like in any other economic system - producers limit their supply to the level of demands; if they don't then they end up dropping the price or ending up with unsellable stocks.

That's the difference between playing for profits and playing for fun.

If you play for profits since this is a Real Cash ECONOMY game you must pay attention to the economic realities of supply and demand and only supply what is in demand (and for the quantity that is in demand). Is as simple as that.

If you play for fun then you can sure hunt whatever you want, whenever you want and for how long you want, just be ready to pay for your entertainment. Again, is as simple as that.

Being able to blindly shoot whatever you wanted, for how long you wanted and still make profit was obviously an exploiting behavior and not a sustainable one in the long term, The problem was now fixed so learn to deal with it - decide if you're here for fun (and hunt what you want, when you want, for how long you want) and pay for that or if you're here for profits (and hunt what is needed, when is needed and for how long is needed). You simply can't have both anymore at the expense of other players.

Being able to blindly shoot whatever you wanted, for how long you wanted and still make profit was obviously an exploiting behavior and not a sustainable one in the long term, The problem was now fixed so learn to deal with it - decide if you're here for fun (and hunt what you want, when you want, for how long you want) and pay for that or if you're here for profits (and hunt what is needed, when is needed and for how long is needed). You simply can't have both anymore at the expense of other players.:

I don't understand, this system worked for 13 or 14 years if i'm correct. I don't know alot MMO with this durability...
Now, i'm ok, you can decide if you want play for fun or for profit. If you remove profit part, where is the fun ? Hunt is not really dynamic.
I think, if this game exist and have this durability, this because there is a profit part. If people are ready to deposit alot it's for try to make profit. I don't know any guy who are ready to pay 50/100$ a day just for "fun". They are ready to pay 50/100$ a day for MAYBE a day hit something nice.

And MA know it, that's why they putted items with high TT value, that was not just for fun, that was for grab more money from players who have hope to hit something big. I'm a middle player and it cost me around 400/500$ per day during the week-end to play. And there is no garanty to refind half this cost. Don't speak about the 94% or 97% return, that mean nothing if the range is 20% minimum and 160% for higher.

Read this again, and again, and again.

Does this sound even remotely like a "game" (RCE or not) anymore?

To me it sounds like a job and even a very sad job which bores you to tears, which you're only doing for the profit, and which forces you to do something else at the same time so you don't end up dying out of boredom.

Now if you enjoy this kind of job, that's all fine and dandy, who am I to criticize you for your preferences? All I'm saying is that I don't find it fair to have to (indirectly) pay you for your "job" of hunting in what is supposed to be a game.

Think you are missing the point though. If you are playing this game as one of your sources of income then it is your Job. Many gamers play game as their job. That is why they are gamers. They are dedicating 15 hours a day everyday. They should be making money every year consistently with that level of play. I know you have some crazy ideas on that we are here to spend money on entertainment but that just isn't the case. That idea is wrong.

We are here to make money. It's expected. If the Elite players tell me that they can't withdraw big amounts then kinda kill my incentive to get better. Then maybe we all should be looking for another game to play to make money.

We aren't asking for a lot. When I see smilgs end of year post and goals for next year I expect to see a big PED withdraw from profiting. He should with the amount of time he spends and all Elite level players should profit over TT. Then my goal would be to become an Elite level player. If they don't or can't then there is no reason for me to improve or become an Elite level player and I should chip out and find another game.

Last edited:
Dedicate the hours and efforts of the elite?

A university teacher or a doctor in my country is not making 10,000 USD a year. How many hours and efforts they dedicated to get there?

It's not my fault they don't make the 70,000+ USD they deserve. 10k a year is poverty and just doesn't cut it. Yes elite players deserve to make more then that and if a doctor or professor is unhappy about that level of income then they should make changes too.

PS- A doctor or professor isn't any more important then myself or any other gamer or human for that matter.

I don't understand, this system worked for 13 or 14 years if i'm correct. I don't know alot MMO with this durability...
Now, i'm ok, you can decide if you want play for fun or for profit. If you remove profit part, where is the fun ? Hunt is not really dynamic.
I think, if this game exist and have this durability, this because there is a profit part. If people are ready to deposit alot it's for try to make profit. I don't know any guy who are ready to pay 50/100$ a day just for "fun". They are ready to pay 50/100$ a day for MAYBE a day hit something nice.

And MA know it, that's why they putted items with high TT value, that was not just for fun, that was for grab more money from players who have hope to hit something big. I'm a middle player and it cost me around 400/500$ per day during the week-end to play. And there is no garanty to refind half this cost. Don't speak about the 94% or 97% return, that mean nothing if the range is 20% minimum and 160% for higher.

True, the game is here since 13-14 years, but it was not always like that, it kept changing. The possibility to profit was always here and should always be here, but it should be a possibility, not a guarantee (as long as you pour enough money in).

The real problems started with the introduction of buffs (although sure, I understand the reasoning, they paid the bills for last few years) that allowed some players to become so eco that they were guaranteed to make TT profit day-in, day-out, draining money out of the economy each and every month.

That's what I think they try to fix. Also, quite sure they try to lower the gap, so the average of 95% actually means something like 91%-92% to 98%-99%, not 80% to 110%.

We are here to make money. It's expected. If the Elite players tell me that they can't withdraw big amounts then kinda kill my incentive to get better. Then maybe we all should be looking for another game to play to make money.

Please do (or, you know, maybe actually get a real job and stop expecting to be paid for playing games) and let the players that actually enjoy the game stay, pay and play. Any player not bringing in money, but leaking out money (and I don't talk here about people getting money by providing a service) is nothing but a liability to the game.

And without having to pay your profits, we'll all have better return rates and we'll afford to make our money last longer, cycle them more times and generally get more entertainment value from our money.

In the end, the deposited amount would still be the same (because you guys were not depositing anyway since you were in for profits), the cycled amount would be the same (just that done by people actually depositing, not the people withdrawing) so MA won't lose anything, but just the paying customers would have a better game experience.

PS- A doctor or professor isn't any more important then myself or any other gamer or human for that matter.

Just LOL... that is so absurd that is actually really hilarious... can't stop myself laughing...

What service you're providing to others?

In what way you're making my (or anyone's) life better?

The game is currently at a state its always been

MA changes something, someone gets fucked, this time is the people with high end items, suprirzed? you shouldnt, i mean, if you go some months back people with mid range weapons got fucked with the adj ep41, and mod2350/mod2600 the adj fap owners got rekt, fair for the people that invested that money? nope, but it s just how the game is.

MA also clearly told me when i asked it is FORBIDDEN to have multiple accounts to your name or even purchase someone else's account, i know some that run into issues for that, and some bought without any problem and MA even helped on those deals, should be the same principle for all, fair? nope but again, its just how the game is.

A lot of exploiters broke the game and hurt the economy by breaking how the game works and camping waves, something well known that, MA clearly stated it wasnt allowed any sort of exploiting or anything that is breaking the game rules, even tho it is clearly MA's fault.
I know some got banned for doing some exploit (traping mobs) for few days, and we even know our good ol friend Mary Jane who got banned for a month when he got famous for trapping a warlock and getting full TT ESI, what happened? he kept the ESI after that.
Fair for all the players who play clean? nope, but its just how the game is.

Again i havent been playing, just checking how some friends were doing and check the changes.
EU as it is is failing as a game, the rules dont apply for all people, maybe now with loot 2.0 things changed, but doubtfully, with time someone will crack it, exploit it, and get no punishment for whatsoever reason

I'll keep an eye on this thread as it is interesting to know the current state of the game

True, the game is here since 13-14 years, but it was not always like that, it kept changing. The possibility to profit was always here and should always be here, but it should be a possibility, not a guarantee (as long as you pour enough money in).

I don't know, i started in July 2013. But i have some friend who play since 2003/2004. They said me that was always like that ! The most skilled with the best gear was able to win. This a goal on every MMO. Got skills, grab the best gear and then you can earn anything good. That's normal from my view, more you invest time/ped on the game, more the game will reward you.

The problem is the cost for play without guarantee !
Why i should give 53k ped to a NPC for acquire a Modified restoration chip (MA will give me back a 150ped item), 5300$ against 15$ item !!! if i can't win something for compensate the investment ? Where go this ped ? i give 5000$ to MA and they give me back 15$, that's all ?
And I don't speak about weapon, armor etc...
MA like to take our ped, in exchange MA limit our profit ? This not fair.

And now, should i continue to deposit for upgrade my skills and gear if i know it will cost more for play ?
MA said 97% return if you spend 100kped or more, that mean 3000ped cost and more if i play more.

I think, MA should give a garantee to players who invest alot ped in the game. More you give ped to MA, more should have a garantee to refind a part of your ped, with a limit, something like impossible to loose more than 100 or 200 ped a day, this enought for MA to stay alive and for feed the loot pool. Actually this is not the case.

EU as it is is failing as a game, the rules dont apply for all people, maybe now with loot 2.0 things changed, but doubtfully, with time someone will crack it, exploit it, and get no punishment for whatsoever reason

I agree, it's true, there is not the rules for all, that hurt alot the game. But this is another thing :(

I think, MA should give a garantee to players who invest alot ped in the game. More you give ped to MA, more should have a garantee to refind a part of your ped, with a limit, something like impossible to loose more than 100 or 200 ped a day, this enought for MA to stay alive and for feed the loot pool. Actually this is not the case.

Lol, i like that idea, i would be crafting lvl iv explosives 24/7 :)

Why not, that will not hurt the game ;)

Yeah, of course not.

1 click ep IV 20ped =6seconds

10 per minute
600 per hour
14400 per day

14400*20ped = 288k ped

half of it is residue which can be sold for 100,5% on order and that is 720p

and you are loosing only 100-200p according to yours request.

Yeah, of course not.

1 click ep IV 20ped =6seconds

10 per minute
600 per hour
14400 per day

14400*20ped = 288k ped

half of it is residue which can be sold for 100,5% on order and that is 720p

and you are loosing only 100-200p according to yours request.

ofc with actual MU, but with tons of residu, i bet the MU will drop more ;) And that was an example. If MA limit the profit, why they do no limit the loss ?That was what i meant ;)

Edit : if you do that every days, you will lost 600$ per month if the limit is 200ped. If you win with MU, someone have to pay the bill. MA still win.

I don't know, i started in July 2013. But i have some friend who play since 2003/2004. They said me that was always like that ! The most skilled with the best gear was able to win. This a goal on every MMO. Got skills, grab the best gear and then you can earn anything good. That's normal from my view, more you invest time/ped on the game, more the game will reward you.

The problem is the cost for play without guarantee !
Why i should give 53k ped to a NPC for acquire a Modified restoration chip (MA will give me back a 150ped item), 5300$ against 15$ item !!! if i can't win something for compensate the investment ? Where go this ped ? i give 5000$ to MA and they give me back 15$, that's all ?
And I don't speak about weapon, armor etc...
MA like to take our ped, in exchange MA limit our profit ? This not fair.

And now, should i continue to deposit for upgrade my skills and gear if i know it will cost more for play ?
MA said 97% return if you spend 100kped or more, that mean 3000ped cost and more if i play more.

As said, I totally agree that the best players should be able to win, just that I don't think that best should be defined only as highest skills and highest gears, but also the highest level of knowledge / best judgments and decisions and that the game should reward people that play smart. Having high skills and high-end gear should enable you to profit, but you should still have to take the right decisions to transform this possibility into something tangible. Profiting by just blindly shooting (or hire some three buttons monkeys to blindly shoot for you) day in, day out, without any other merit but that you previously invested some money is plain wrong. You want this kind of guaranteed income without any need for making smart decisions, just buy deeds.

Now said items surely do help you and by using them long enough they would pay for themselves. Is just that it doesn't have to be in absolute value (as in bringing you to the plus side), but maybe just reduce your cost to play (think at it like using an economical light bulb instead of a regular bulb... it still costs you money to use it, but it justs costs you less money compared with a regular one, so it ends up paying for itself but only in comaparation with the regular one, not in absolute value as in the electricity provider coming to give you some money).

You can already limit how much you can lose one day. Is called playing on your budget, instead of playing on your level. For myself, I can only afford to lose 50 cents per day and that's exactly what I'm limiting my gameplay at. And I still manage to get some strong four hours of fun and relaxation per day for my 50 cents. :)

The big elephant in this is... Equipment cost waaaaay to much so none has peds to turn over.

Gear need to be cheap so ppl can use there peds hunting,mining,crafting.

Think you are missing the point though. If you are playing this game as one of your sources of income then it is your Job. Many gamers play game as their job. That is why they are gamers. They are dedicating 15 hours a day everyday. They should be making money every year consistently with that level of play. I know you have some crazy ideas on that we are here to spend money on entertainment but that just isn't the case. That idea is wrong.

We aren't asking for a lot. When I see smilgs end of year post and goals for next year I expect to see a big PED withdraw from profiting. He should with the amount of time he spends and all Elite level players should profit over TT. Then my goal would be to become an Elite level player. If they don't or can't then there is no reason for me to improve or become an Elite level player and I should chip out and find another game.

entropia.jpg

Breaking the bank trying to survive as a mid level player sounds like a lousy "entertainment experience" to me. Normalizing TT returns across the board was a smart move for the survival of this game, IMO.

The only missing piece of the puzzle is creating powerful incentive to improve your avatar/equipment. Mindark will figure something out. Have faith guys :wtg:

Please do (or, you know, maybe actually get a real job and stop expecting to be paid for playing games) and let the players that actually enjoy the game stay, pay and play. Any player not bringing in money, but leaking out money (and I don't talk here about people getting money by providing a service) is nothing but a liability to the game.

People who use the term get a real job are trying to get other people to join their misery. You should do what you love. If you love writing you should get paid for that. If you are an artist you should get paid for that. All jobs are real it's just most people do the wrong jobs. When people say you should get a real job they are in fact jealous that they can't make money doing what you are doing. Haters are going to Hate.

So finally if you love gaming you should get paid for that. It's a very real job. You can even get sponsors and compete on TV in Esports. Gaming is a very big industry and with that it is a very real job. Playing games is as real of a job as anything. Just pick what brings you joy in life and do that for your job. May you find what brings you joy soon and get paid for it.

PS- I made the last line in my signature Bold so you can see it now. :D

Thanks

Abomb The People's Champ

Last edited:
Back