Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Hello everyone.

Avatar: 538k total skills, 341HP.

Gear used:
*Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II T8 + Omegaton A204 Hypercharged - mostly no enhancers
*ModFap T1
*Ares perfected ring(crit chance 1.2%, crit dmg 14%. Easter ring 2016(crit dmg 8% crit Chance 3%)
*Adjusted Nemesis set, but mostly naked.
*Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk I (crit chance 1%)

Total 5.2% crit chance and 22% crit damage from items.
Total with easter egg: crit chance 7.2%, crit damage 36% (using eggs all the time at the moment)

June: Hunted Oculus (not taxed) with EST set +60% crit dmg.(75% approx)
Also feffox, robots, levis (25%)
Small run on yuka and kameldon

TT spent: 157619 ped
TT income: 150474 ped
TT return: 95,46%
Total TT -7145 ped

Last edited:
Kinda comfirms a theory ive been having.
Log is oculus only?

I am speechless. Good job Mind Ark:scared:

Thanks for the info

Very interesting to follow, thank you!
Could you please add % for May and, even if it's half month, for July? For comparison, I think it would be very relevant.
Thanks and good luck!

where's ludvig when you need him...

I tried the same as him for around 2 weeks
but with a cheaper setup but similar results
on gradivore stalker(taxed)

IMK2+A106+MOD ARES+EST
nearly maxed on skill 107 damage 98 hit

94-95% returns

I tried the same as him for around 2 weeks
but with a cheaper setup but similar results
on gradivore stalker(taxed)

IMK2+A106+MOD ARES+EST
nearly maxed on skill 107 damage 98 hit

94-95% returns

I know what you mean. I am using imk2 (only lv 90). Hunting 6-8 hours per day. I have only 2-5 Globals the day and 90% of them are under 100 ped. EVERY hunting run the last 12 days was loose.

Conclusion loot 2.0 is working finally!
Now everyone pays the game...

If everyone pays, then the RCE concept is sort of dead isnt it, no sane person wants better gear or skills simce all it does is increase your monetary loss because bigger guns cycle more wicch means more losses in the long run??

Its sad to me that a player with 350+ hp and best items ingame cant do well, the sole reason for progress must be the possibility to do better if youre stronger.

Even more sad since I know what he payed to acquire that gear and that in a patch all becomes useless and same result as any other gear ingame means ZERO respect for players or their "investments". Whod want to buy stuff in this game if the next day all rules change??

Im fine with adjustments and dynamics but for now this loot 2.0 seems extremely reckless and not fully thought through yet.

Just my 2 pecs and ofc Im biased and sad too

damnit :( with that much spent in equipment, you would expect to do way better
did it start with loot 2.0 or had around the same already before?
just leads me to think one way or another there is some "chosen" criteria and if you don't match it (as the criteria is unknown), you can dpp all you want to no avail
Gear used:
*Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II T8 + Omegaton A204 Hypercharged - mostly no enhancers
*ModFap T1
*Ares perfected ring(crit chance 1.2%, crit dmg 14%. Easter ring 2016(crit dmg 8% crit Chance 3%)
*Adjusted Nemesis set, but mostly naked.
*Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk I (crit chance 1%)
Total 5.2% crit chance and 22% crit damage from items.
Total with easter egg: crit chance 7.2%, crit damage 36% (using eggs all the time at the moment)
TT return: 95,46%

The sky may have finally fallen. If that gear and skills can't at least break even what hope does anyone else have and why bother progressing. :confused:

hmm 2.0 came @ 20th of June, so it really depends - if op had these kind of returns already before, it is something else (maybe made worse by 2.0 but still something else)
Conclusion loot 2.0 is working finally!
Now everyone pays the game...

Not enough data to make any conclusions.

Need to break june data pre and post 2.0 along with trending for the previous 3 months along with current july. I would ask for a candlestick graph but im sure i am the only one that is doing that. A cs graph is the only real conclusive way to determine meaningful deep trending analysis.

The reason why more data is needed is that i was 5% higher tt than him with near same cycle... and for the longest time people were 5% or more over me.

I do concur with linzey that 2.0 seemed to be reckless from the start... but i have mentioned all the reasons why. Or thr very least, should have never been partially implemented with a grand vision because a bad loot system will mean there wont be anyone left by the time the vision is realized.

More log updates will be posted tomorrow.

So Sad for you and your friends

If everyone pays, then the RCE concept is sort of dead isnt it, no sane person wants better gear or skills simce all it does is increase your monetary loss because bigger guns cycle more wicch means more losses in the long run??

Its sad to me that a player with 350+ hp and best items ingame cant do well, the sole reason for progress must be the possibility to do better if youre stronger.

Even more sad since I know what he payed to acquire that gear and that in a patch all becomes useless and same result as any other gear ingame means ZERO respect for players or their "investments". Whod want to buy stuff in this game if the next day all rules change??

Im fine with adjustments and dynamics but for now this loot 2.0 seems extremely reckless and not fully thought through yet.

:lolup:

<removed> The 350+ HP players DO NOT deserve any more chance at loot than any other player. Your investments as you call them have been repaid MANY MANY times over the years, so you <removed> can't just run the game anymore. I am THRILLED they have leveled the playing field. I just got my first 5 digit HOF in 10 years playing this game last night, because finally, even with my nice toys I play with, I am able to finally compete.

So, <removed> your time dominating this game is over, and should be over, time for a new set of players to get a chance to get into the winners circle. I for one, and certainly edging my way there.

I am doing great! Since Loot 2.0, How YOU DOIN'

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Dakin you are wrong :)

Krogfan is "winning the game" actually, but decided to let someone else win the game too...by selling his winning gear

hmm 2.0 came @ 20th of June, so it really depends - if op had these kind of returns already before, it is something else (maybe made worse by 2.0 but still something else)

You are right, but if all players use imk2 and FB rings how can game survive? shouldn't be all about eco... and it is very unfair that people that don't have the cash to buy such an eco toys, are not able to profit, its wrong so new loot system just bring more fair play and in a global view it's better for the game.

P.S.: There is a cap for FB at 5%?

<removed> The 350+ HP players DO NOT deserve any more chance at loot than any other player. Your investments as you call them have been repaid MANY MANY times over the years, so you <removed> can't just run the game anymore. I am THRILLED they have leveled the playing field. I just got my first 5 digit HOF in 10 years playing this game last night, because finally, even with my nice toys I play with, I am able to finally compete.

So, <removed> your time dominating this game is over, and should be over, time for a new set of players to get a chance to get into the winners circle. I for one, and certainly edging my way there.

<removed>

<removed>

I said I was sad because I dont think slaughtering peoples valued stuff over night is a way to treat a game thats all about trust.

Secondly, <removed>

Third and most important go reread the hoflist, I didnt complain on a personal level. Im still doing good and reread my post and look at what I actually wrote and feel free to reply in a grown up manner.

//Linzey

<removed>

Good 4 you. Never read such an arrogant answer:( and no i am also a customer who pays for the game.

Lets put this way, eco cars don't win races... that don't mean there's no reason to not sell them... It's all a matter of perspective, you see Robin Wood as a thief I see him as an Hero...

Such a communist thing to say, everyone should be equal cause some don't have the $ - common it's an RCE not a marxist free soup party.
It is also very unfair some people got huge #1 ATHs with no relation to their skills - which seems impossible these days, but that's fine right?
There is nothing wrong with expecting better returns with having bought right equipment and/or skilling up. There is something very wrong when some can get 100% tt and some cannot no matter what dpp they are buying and how much they are skill-ing up.
Surely the profit margins of the 2% were too big (20k to 30k per month). But, equalizing them to everyone else is just plainly stupid.
it is very unfair that people that don't have the cash to buy such an eco toys, are not able to profit, its wrong so new loot system just bring more fair play and in a global view it's better for the game.

2 types of players on PCF and in this thread:

1) those who realize ubers not profiting with a 250k+ in gear is bad for EU and are sad about it

and

2) those who want their "in your face, suck it!" moment because they're been getting 95% TT returns and perpetually depositing for years expecting different results.

I believe all guns are ment to be used for cerain mobs. Perhaps Hulks gear is not optimal for small little Oculus...

Im sure he would get tt+ on other mobs.

Also the dpp era is over, kind of. Time for some others to have fun. The fun where it was back in 2006 era, the PE time.

Believe it or not, but with my crappy dpp (never cared of that), im doing tt+ after Loot 2.0 by a small margin, for now.

Hence why this loot is very good for anyone who would want to give it more chances. Hunt to the GUNS lvl not YOUR lvl = Profit.

Such a communist thing to say, everyone should be equal cause some don't have the $ - common it's an RCE not a marxist free soup party.
It is also very unfair some people got huge #1 ATHs with no relation to their skills - which seems impossible these days, but that's fine right?
There is nothing wrong with expecting better returns with having bought right equipment and/or skilling up. There is something very wrong when some can get 100% tt and some cannot no matter what dpp they are buying and how much they are skill-ing up.
Surely the profit margins of the 2% were too big (20k to 30k per month). But, equalizing them to everyone else is just plainly stupid.

Anarchist you mean? Anti-capitalist? Now communist I don't know!

2 types of players on PCF and in this thread:

1) those who realize ubers not profiting with a 250k+ in gear is bad for EU and are sad about it

and

2) those who want their "in your face, suck it!" moment because they're been getting 95% TT returns and perpetually depositing for years expecting different results.

Do I have to choose right now? I just wanna have fun and see people happy :(

:inbed: wait, wrong smiley. or not...

Reactions: Dex
Great, now make stackables worth MU again 105-110% or more, and we can have some fun. Already muscle oil doing great.

The game should never allow anyone to reach TT profit over longterm. MU should always push it to the 100%+ or more. Rewarding in-game knowledge and skills/gear in the end.

Reactions: DoA
You are right, but if all players use imk2 and FB rings how can game survive? shouldn't be all about eco... and it is very unfair that people that don't have the cash to buy such an eco toys, are not able to profit, its wrong so new loot system just bring more fair play and in a global view it's better for the game.

P.S.: There is a cap for FB at 5%?

5% for items only.

I think you guys need to stop the linzey bashing. It isnt very healthy. People profiting eu is a good thing. Without it, it doesnt exist.

5% for items only.

I think you guys need to stop the linzey bashing. It isnt very healthy. People profiting eu is a good thing. Without it, it doesnt exist.

i'm sure players can still profit through smart play, instead of throwing $10k at the game and just blindly shoot.

plus as the game seems more cost friendly, it should bring more player retention

Reactions: DoA
Back