PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    Well said, Hypocrisy or Greed (HoG) are both words matching all too well. As already mentioned in my previous threads, was convinced that the game winners "concerned with game" "loving it" and "having secret meetings with MA with the best intentions" e.t.c. would freak out as soon as they hit the kind of returns I've been having.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAzzah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PS: To those of you that hardcore promoted MA while your returns were 105%+ TT + MU making new websites, talking the game up on forums, and promoting new players to sign up and are now crying and selling your "uber" gear. Go fuck yourselves. You're all hypocritical pieces of shit.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff & looter skills not working for me again as of 2020

Guardian
    Justine Justine Titine
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DoA View Post
    Have you tried like hunting on Cyrene (for example)? A lot more varied loot (quite a lot with decent MU) and way fewer oils.
    You are right and wrong. Yes there is alot component with a nice MU on Cyrene. BUT there is only few quantity sold ! Then, if you are a big hunter with a huge quantity to sell, it's impossible because there only few users. Keep in your mind, MU is a thing, but the quantity of sales is important too. Since loot 2.0 VU, i have less sales than before the VU, than mean i loose more.

For example, before the VU, i lost around 1k ped every week-end, but my sales helped me and i was able to refund 600/800 ped. Now most of my loot are TT food, i can't survive with 101% MU for common oils (and with auction fee). There is less items in loot... There is no weapon BP in Cyrene for high skilled players. Only Calypso have weapons on loot and weapons BP above level 70 !
    This is an unfair advantage against planet partners players. How to survive ? Tell me ?
    Last edited by Justine; 07-15-2017 at 08:45.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    isma
    Society
    ENTROPY 2.0
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAzzah View Post
    Didn't you just claim in your selling thread that you're TT+ atm since loot 2.0? Now you're claiming that your items are worthless and you can't do well.... Hypocritical much?
    So maybe now you need to actually think about what to hunt not just expect that you will be 105% based on DPP no matter what you hunt.
    What did you do before buff stacking loot? You already owned 90% of your items except for an easter ring 2017 and Halloween 2015. You looted the Halloween 2015 btw. You looted your perfected Tegretov. You looted your rage 35... What items are you losing out on? You owned an mkII sight and scope set already(won on events)... What investments are you losing out on?
    So you owned 95% of your stuff already and now you're complaining because you can't hire some Lithuanian to shoot for you and guarantee to profit/pay their salary/get free skills.

The problem with loot 1.0(or whatever the fuck we want to call it after strongboxes/buff stacking items were introduced) is that players were basically guaranteed to profit for being above a certain eco threshold. So players relied on the game full time as income after X dollars investment. Hired people to shoot for them near 24/7. Which basically lead to lesser eco players directly paying the ultra eco players. Now noob noobsalot comes into game. His returns are 75% because he's basically paying eco uber. Noob Noobsalot stays in game for a month and then stops playing because his returns are shit. Long time playerse sell out because of bad returns without a steep investment. New players don't want to stay in game. MA struggles to stay afloat and sees several long time players leave the game and new player retention rate diminish.

I was discouraged to play anymore until this update arrived and my returns have been actually decent again. I think that MA released the strongbox items prematurely while the infrastructure was not really in place to sustain the effects of these items. Take Acceleration into example: MA releases 25% max acceleration rings and pills add another 20%+. Now avatars are flying around PvP like a kite because the system can't handle it. Now imagine Crit % at 7.0% and crit dmg at 85% or w/e when the system was only meant for like 2% crit and 20% crit dmg... I think the system needed some adjusting or MA was going to go downhill fast.

PS: To those of you that hardcore promoted MA while your returns were 105%+ TT + MU making new websites, talking the game up on forums, and promoting new players to sign up and are now crying and selling your "uber" gear. Go fuck yourselves. You're all hypocritical pieces of shit.
    I like the part hypocritical piece is shit liar motherfukers
    Meh the players that only play to cash out and pay Hunter to profit more the can fuking leave who cares, the were just cahing out so it's not really a harm to the game even better if the quit right now, game for them the cash cow die, for us just getting start to play the game so get fuking lose rats

Yes yes you mite say you invest in the game but it's a security to not lose at all so not a big deal you invest was to other player Wich the already cash out too so the invest wasn't in MA wallet and you cashing out on MA wallet so you really just sucking the game
    Last edited by mai isma apari; 07-15-2017 at 09:59.
    TP SAKURA CITY -- chikara sachi condos 1,B
    2.00% Spiders! @Takuta Plateau 38736, 31700

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Daughter of Anarchy
    Society
    Freelancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Justine View Post
    You are right and wrong. Yes there is alot component with a nice MU on Cyrene. BUT there is only few quantity sold ! Then, if you are a big hunter with a huge quantity to sell, it's impossible because there only few users. Keep in your mind, MU is a thing, but the quantity of sales is important too. Since loot 2.0 VU, i have less sales than before the VU, than mean i loose more.
    When I was talking about Cyrene I only said that the percent of oils and hides is lower than on other planets and that the number of different materials (some with MU, some without) in loot pools is higher than on other planets (when I hunted on Cyrene post 2.0 I ended up with stacks of about 15 different components from the same mob, compared with Calypso where I was maybe getting 5), and while this may be a curse for a low-level player like me because is hard to make big enough stacks to auction, this could actually be a bless for a high volume hunter because it would allow him to diversify his loot, have lower stacks, less oversupply for each of them.

I never said you could hunt in unlimited numbers and sell all the loot.

So I will just repeat what I said here:

It works like in any other economic system - producers limit their supply to the level of demands; if they don't then they end up dropping the price or ending up with unsellable stocks.

That's the difference between playing for profits and playing for fun.

If you play for profits since this is a Real Cash ECONOMY game you must pay attention to the economic realities of supply and demand and only supply what is in demand (and for the quantity that is in demand). Is as simple as that.

If you play for fun then you can sure hunt whatever you want, whenever you want and for how long you want, just be ready to pay for your entertainment. Again, is as simple as that.

Being able to blindly shoot whatever you wanted, for how long you wanted and still make profit was obviously an exploiting behavior and not a sustainable one in the long term, The problem was now fixed so learn to deal with it - decide if you're here for fun (and hunt what you want, when you want, for how long you want) and pay for that or if you're here for profits (and hunt what is needed, when is needed and for how long is needed). You simply can't have both anymore at the expense of other players.
    If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward.

Guardian
    Justine Justine Titine
    Images
    Being able to blindly shoot whatever you wanted, for how long you wanted and still make profit was obviously an exploiting behavior and not a sustainable one in the long term, The problem was now fixed so learn to deal with it - decide if you're here for fun (and hunt what you want, when you want, for how long you want) and pay for that or if you're here for profits (and hunt what is needed, when is needed and for how long is needed). You simply can't have both anymore at the expense of other players.:
    I don't understand, this system worked for 13 or 14 years if i'm correct. I don't know alot MMO with this durability...
    Now, i'm ok, you can decide if you want play for fun or for profit. If you remove profit part, where is the fun ? Hunt is not really dynamic.
    I think, if this game exist and have this durability, this because there is a profit part. If people are ready to deposit alot it's for try to make profit. I don't know any guy who are ready to pay 50/100$ a day just for "fun". They are ready to pay 50/100$ a day for MAYBE a day hit something nice.

And MA know it, that's why they putted items with high TT value, that was not just for fun, that was for grab more money from players who have hope to hit something big. I'm a middle player and it cost me around 400/500$ per day during the week-end to play. And there is no garanty to refind half this cost. Don't speak about the 94% or 97% return, that mean nothing if the range is 20% minimum and 160% for higher.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Read this again, and again, and again.

Does this sound even remotely like a "game" (RCE or not) anymore?

To me it sounds like a job and even a very sad job which bores you to tears, which you're only doing for the profit, and which forces you to do something else at the same time so you don't end up dying out of boredom.

Now if you enjoy this kind of job, that's all fine and dandy, who am I to criticize you for your preferences? All I'm saying is that I don't find it fair to have to (indirectly) pay you for your "job" of hunting in what is supposed to be a game.

Think you are missing the point though. If you are playing this game as one of your sources of income then it is your Job. Many gamers play game as their job. That is why they are gamers. They are dedicating 15 hours a day everyday. They should be making money every year consistently with that level of play. I know you have some crazy ideas on that we are here to spend money on entertainment but that just isn't the case. That idea is wrong.

We are here to make money. It's expected. If the Elite players tell me that they can't withdraw big amounts then kinda kill my incentive to get better. Then maybe we all should be looking for another game to play to make money.

We aren't asking for a lot. When I see smilgs end of year post and goals for next year I expect to see a big PED withdraw from profiting. He should with the amount of time he spends and all Elite level players should profit over TT. Then my goal would be to become an Elite level player. If they don't or can't then there is no reason for me to improve or become an Elite level player and I should chip out and find another game.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 07-15-2017 at 10:29.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Dedicate the hours and efforts of the elite?

A university teacher or a doctor in my country is not making 10,000 USD a year. How many hours and efforts they dedicated to get there?

It's not my fault they don't make the 70,000+ USD they deserve. 10k a year is poverty and just doesn't cut it. Yes elite players deserve to make more then that and if a doctor or professor is unhappy about that level of income then they should make changes too.

PS- A doctor or professor isn't any more important then myself or any other gamer or human for that matter.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Daughter of Anarchy
    Society
    Freelancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Justine View Post
    I don't understand, this system worked for 13 or 14 years if i'm correct. I don't know alot MMO with this durability...
    Now, i'm ok, you can decide if you want play for fun or for profit. If you remove profit part, where is the fun ? Hunt is not really dynamic.
    I think, if this game exist and have this durability, this because there is a profit part. If people are ready to deposit alot it's for try to make profit. I don't know any guy who are ready to pay 50/100$ a day just for "fun". They are ready to pay 50/100$ a day for MAYBE a day hit something nice.

And MA know it, that's why they putted items with high TT value, that was not just for fun, that was for grab more money from players who have hope to hit something big. I'm a middle player and it cost me around 400/500$ per day during the week-end to play. And there is no garanty to refind half this cost. Don't speak about the 94% or 97% return, that mean nothing if the range is 20% minimum and 160% for higher.
    True, the game is here since 13-14 years, but it was not always like that, it kept changing. The possibility to profit was always here and should always be here, but it should be a possibility, not a guarantee (as long as you pour enough money in).

The real problems started with the introduction of buffs (although sure, I understand the reasoning, they paid the bills for last few years) that allowed some players to become so eco that they were guaranteed to make TT profit day-in, day-out, draining money out of the economy each and every month.

That's what I think they try to fix. Also, quite sure they try to lower the gap, so the average of 95% actually means something like 91%-92% to 98%-99%, not 80% to 110%.
    If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Daughter of Anarchy
    Society
    Freelancer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    We are here to make money. It's expected. If the Elite players tell me that they can't withdraw big amounts then kinda kill my incentive to get better. Then maybe we all should be looking for another game to play to make money.
    Please do (or, you know, maybe actually get a real job and stop expecting to be paid for playing games) and let the players that actually enjoy the game stay, pay and play. Any player not bringing in money, but leaking out money (and I don't talk here about people getting money by providing a service) is nothing but a liability to the game.

And without having to pay your profits, we'll all have better return rates and we'll afford to make our money last longer, cycle them more times and generally get more entertainment value from our money.

In the end, the deposited amount would still be the same (because you guys were not depositing anyway since you were in for profits), the cycled amount would be the same (just that done by people actually depositing, not the people withdrawing) so MA won't lose anything, but just the paying customers would have a better game experience.

Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    PS- A doctor or professor isn't any more important then myself or any other gamer or human for that matter.
    Just LOL... that is so absurd that is actually really hilarious... can't stop myself laughing...

What service you're providing to others?

In what way you're making my (or anyone's) life better?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Paulo Manique Santos
    Society
    In Da Pocket
    Images
    The game is currently at a state its always been

MA changes something, someone gets fucked, this time is the people with high end items, suprirzed? you shouldnt, i mean, if you go some months back people with mid range weapons got fucked with the adj ep41, and mod2350/mod2600 the adj fap owners got rekt, fair for the people that invested that money? nope, but it s just how the game is.

MA also clearly told me when i asked it is FORBIDDEN to have multiple accounts to your name or even purchase someone else's account, i know some that run into issues for that, and some bought without any problem and MA even helped on those deals, should be the same principle for all, fair? nope but again, its just how the game is.

A lot of exploiters broke the game and hurt the economy by breaking how the game works and camping waves, something well known that, MA clearly stated it wasnt allowed any sort of exploiting or anything that is breaking the game rules, even tho it is clearly MA's fault.
    I know some got banned for doing some exploit (traping mobs) for few days, and we even know our good ol friend Mary Jane who got banned for a month when he got famous for trapping a warlock and getting full TT ESI, what happened? he kept the ESI after that.
    Fair for all the players who play clean? nope, but its just how the game is.

Again i havent been playing, just checking how some friends were doing and check the changes.
    EU as it is is failing as a game, the rules dont apply for all people, maybe now with loot 2.0 things changed, but doubtfully, with time someone will crack it, exploit it, and get no punishment for whatsoever reason

I'll keep an eye on this thread as it is interesting to know the current state of the game
    Landed on Calypso: 10th September 2007

Mission/Quest EU

LiveStream Channel

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast