FYI: Cerb Hulk Beris - Hunting log

This is exactly what's happening. If players can achieve 5-10% markup average then MA can take a bigger TT rake and thus make more money while players can still profit or breakeven after markup which is how it should be.

There is a built in fault in this ecvation.
If 95% with best gear should be president why the would anyone pay MU for anything.
If hulk should get a 110% avarage in oils etc, that are used to craft guns to sell to the market the end product is 120%+
So that avarage shooter of L guns can no only expect to lose regualy but will also be taken for alot of Mu, just cos you supply the chain it does not mean there will be a flood of sheep buying at any prices.
You can see this happening in realtime atm with damage enhancers.
The much needed MU for mining pyrite have gone down alot in price and in the full madness thats usaly migration the enhancers prices are dropping.
The supply is there but buyers are holding back.
Even if the drops and daliy limit was up it was holding up for quite some time

Last edited:
timewise for MA, the migration is perfect, players of all levels, shooting all types of guns at the same 2 mobs (virtually) the data gathered here should hopefully be useful

Exactly, they are basically stress testing the new loot 2.0. They'll probably make adjustments accordingly if needed afterwards.

It would be interesting to see the results posted for the avg loot returns for all players who cycled peds on migration mobs.

crappy loot crappy loot

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: crappy loot crappy %%%% GAME GO in crappy mode and planets crappy deeds to crappy

Last edited:
crappy loot crappy % we need miracle

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: crappy loot :wise: we need miracle :wise:

I remember when I first gave this game a go back in like 2006-2008 I got actual Loot from mobs. I remember looting lots of weapons and armor. Even lowbie mobs at least dropped Pixie. Back then playing seemed more fun and exciting cause you never knew what your next kill might drop. Now we all know ahead of time what everything we kill is going to drop. Everything is going to drop Shrapnel and maybe a crap (L) gun with low TT value. Why cant we just go back to the days when loot meant real loot? Like when you go to Entropedia and click on any Monster and then sort by VU....make loot drop like the stuff at the VERY BOTTOM.

Last edited:
I remember when I first gave this game a go back in like 2006-2008 I got actual Loot from mobs. I remember looting lots of weapons and armor. Even lowbie mobs at least dropped Pixie. Back then playing seemed more fun and exciting cause you never knew what your next kill might drop. Now we all know ahead of time what everything we kill is going to drop. Everything is going to drop Shrapnel and maybe a crap (L) gun with low TT value. Why cant we just go back to the days when loot meant real loot? Like when you go to Entropedia and click on any Monster and then sort by VU....make loot drop like the stuff at the VERY BOTTOM.

They might not do that but looks like they are trying to complete the circle between the 3 professions slowly... perhaps too slowly. Problem is, we just can't see what they are up to right now because they dumped this huge change that has negative repercussions and only 2 of the 3 professions have reaped the benefits of it.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: crappy loot :wise: we need miracle :wise:

:D I dont believe in miracles in this game brotha. If i get 95 % return i will be the happiest hunter in EU.
I constantly get 60-70 % returns all day long and withing 2-3 days i loose 1 or 2 k peds- basically all what i depo for the month. Doesnt matter what i hunt mid mob(fefox, leviatan) or big mob (proteron) or cat 2 or cat 3 in the event i loose all.

After loosing almost all in the event i went to kill berycled yong with the TT knife- ended up -200 peds loss from a lvl 3 mob 70 hp. according to MA "it was supposed to be fun" yea for sure. Doesnt makes sense for me at all when i am 36lvl evader + adj resto chip

Every time i depo i am scared that i will loose it within few days.... tell me that this is not gambling ?

For example since loot 2 i have never had even 90 % return from fefox run. Never! Few hours hunt and i click the magic buttons ALT+F4 just because i am broke.

Meanwhile pple hit 10k from kerberos lvl 6 and 6k from outcast cat 1 in the event :scratch2: Lets just say its a home slotmachine.

So please MA make a decent loot so we (newcomers/mid level hunters) can survive. I DO NOT want to gamble and I am not uber and I do not chase ATH. I just want to play and have fun.

Thank you and respect to all ubers !
:smoke:

:D I dont believe in miracles in this game brotha. If i get 95 % return i will be the happiest hunter in EU.
I constantly get 60-70 % returns all day long and withing 2-3 days i loose 1 or 2 k peds- basically all what i depo for the month. Doesnt matter what i hunt mid mob(fefox, leviatan) or big mob (proteron) or cat 2 or cat 3 in the event i loose all.

After loosing almost all in the event i went to kill berycled yong with the TT knife- ended up -200 peds loss from a lvl 3 mob 70 hp. according to MA "it was supposed to be fun" yea for sure. Doesnt makes sense for me at all when i am 36lvl evader + adj resto chip

Every time i depo i am scared that i will loose it within few days.... tell me that this is not gambling ?

For example since loot 2 i have never had even 90 % return from fefox run. Never! Few hours hunt and i click the magic buttons ALT+F4 just because i am broke.

Meanwhile pple hit 10k from kerberos lvl 6 and 6k from outcast cat 1 in the event :scratch2: Lets just say its a home slotmachine.

So please MA make a decent loot so we (newcomers/mid level hunters) can survive. I DO NOT want to gamble and I am not uber and I do not chase ATH. I just want to play and have fun.

Thank you and respect to all ubers !
:smoke:

2 360 PED Proteron 10/14/2017
1 075 PED Proteron 10/17/2017
1 055 PED Magurg Breeder 04/15/2017
1 033 PED Proteron 10/13/2017
1 009 PED Proteron 07/02/2017
978 PED Proteron 09/12/2017
974 PED Proteron 10/17/2017

+ a +20k ares perfected ,
Im sorry that is going so bad for you

This is not Big for that size of mob. Close to zero impact on return % when doing big runs...

Even after all these hofs i still have 7 peds in card right now. Ok the ring i can say i had luck but it was from a box not a loot from mob.
This is my depo for the last 2 month. Been like that for the past year.

comes to around 400$ for 2 months= all gone with frankie wild :). I am talking about the loot and I dont rage the game i love it. I am just saying what is for me personally and my overall statement. I will still depo and have fun even if i loose all.
As MA said DO NOT depo money you cannot loose so its pretty much gambling not a skilling game as i taugh it was :yup:
I just want 15 peder mob to have at least 12-13 ped return not 3-5 ped constant loot for 2-3 hours, because only ubers can sustain that sad loot.
Thats my only wish for the new year.:dunce:

Even after all these hofs i still have 7 peds in card right now. Ok the ring i can say i had luck but it was from a box not a loot from mob.
This is my depo for the last 2 month. Been like that for the past year.

comes to around 400$ for 2 months= all gone with frankie wild :). I am talking about the loot and I dont rage the game i love it. I am just saying what is for me personally and my overall statement. I will still depo and have fun even if i loose all.
As MA said DO NOT depo money you cannot loose so its pretty much gambling not a skilling game as i taugh it was :yup:
I just want 15 peder mob to have at least 12-13 ped return not 3-5 ped constant loot for 2-3 hours, because only ubers can sustain that sad loot.
Thats my only wish for the new year.:dunce:

well mate, I surely believe you!

Although MA will say it's not true, some avatars just are more lucky than others.
And sadly you're not on the lucky avatar list.

As MA claimed the overall returns are 97%.
And since there are many way over 100%, that means others will have to be far below to get to that average.
And you're the one that's fucked and has to pay for the others.

Well, if you dont have any other means to compensate your loss, you're just screwed.

Lets be honest, if you're not on the MA's golden avatar list, playing entropia is just throwing money into a black hole.

And each time you're about to quit they throw you a bone to chew on for a while and then you can get back to losing even more.

Welcome to Entropia!! :laugh:

Let's be honest, we all stay because the entropia playerbase is a just a bunch of masochistic gamblers.
Just ask around, will you ever suggest your friends to go play entropia?
Well, if you like your friends, you dont.

Now, move along, depo some more and keep shooting it away! :handgun:

Back