The rage quit and goodbye thread. bye bye!

Status

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
Lets make a special place for all those rage quitters who for whatever reasons (loot 2.0 anybody?) feel wronged and want to quit.

I've read so many posts about people claiming that all their friends are quitting because of loot 2.0.
Sky is falling, the top depositors are all leaving and the game will end soon.

So, let's see if this part is true or not.

Feel free to whine, bitch, complain about or maybe compliment the system.

As far as I've been around the sky has been falling. But the sky apparently seems to be so high that it seemingly takes forever to hit rock bottom.
So I dont expect so see more than 2 people actually quitting (apart maybe from IRL reasons which dont fall in the rage quitting category)

So if you feel wronged and want to share it, please do it here so we can keep the other threads clean. And we can keep the forum as a useful place to gather info and share thoughts. :rolleyes:

Reactions: San
Cross compare Cld income and Aud income for the same
Period last year. Sky is not falling.

Yeah all those rage quitters, we need to know them.
Especially those rage quitters that still global all day after posting they quit :D

/mod note/

such threads are not permitted on this forum, see rule 3.8:
ForumRules said:
3.8 - Quitting/Leaving
Any threads or posts about leaving Planet Calypso, Entropia Universe or PlanetCalypsoForum, such as “I’m Quitting” or “Taking a Break” whether for positive or negative reasons, will be deleted without notice. This rule applies especially to sales threads. If you are leaving Entropia Universe and are selling your items, DO NOT include comments in your sales thread that indicate that you are quitting or taking a break. Members who are curious about the intentions of the thread starter can inquire via a private message, or within Entropia Universe.

:locked:

Status
Back