PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well you made me look, but I you are not correct. I did two of each and they both went north for me at least. I will check on my next run. Anyone else want to check there plenty north of PA with all the puntines.
    Interesting. I'll check it, too - it might be that running direction depends on server, not on species.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    Lefty how do you know which direction it is going to run ? Even with select target they are still hard to hit. I am not sure what bukins rifle you are talking about but the one I know of fires 44 p/s and the Kallous-6 CDF I use is 64 p/s and I can hardly get more that 2 shots before I have to chase any of bonus mobs. And BTW the range of both are about the same. Sorry but on this one you are very much incorrect. OR we can meet up in game and you can show me, we will have someone to hold the bet
    In a given area on a given day, all birdies run the same direction. Just test one and watch.

Either of the Bukins Spare Rifles work fine, the relevant variables are Attacks and Range. Stand on the bird before opening fire.

I'd be happy to demonstrate with my non-adjusted bukins.
    .... just one man's opinion

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon(AJ)Jerrix View Post
    I'll have to check this. If you've sent me on a snipe hunt, congratz!

(I always thought they ran straight for water.)
    I can only rule this out by a hair, that hair being that on different days the chirpies just NW of PA run different directions (North, NNE, Northeast in the test I did last year).
    .... just one man's opinion

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Bukins can get 3 hits on a chirpy before it runs out of range if you stand on the bird before opening fire. 4 if you face the direction it's going to run in, or open fire from said direction at max range. So can most minor pistols.
    Medusa head is place to swunt chirpues since walls trap em

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Alex Solo Solo
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    i dont think loot 2.0 is meant to revive any economy.

i think its simply mindarks plan b which has been in their drawer for some time now in case someone finds out how the loot system works.

joda is posting about lootwaves and presents software solutions how to detect the waves and suddenly mindark patches the system and announces further work on it... the lootwave posts hit them like a truck.

mindark just told you all that these are long term planned improvements which they wanted to do all the time now and such yaddayadda cause they cant officially admit that someone beat the system.

i would believe that they work on economy improvements if they actually work on and also repair systems which are solely meant for keeping the economy up. i wrote it many times on this forum if there are no consumer gameplay features there is a ressource overflow in the ingame market which destroys MU. its a simply market formula which is not in the interest of mindark cause it would lead to a major deflux of deposits.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5