Series of craftable mindforce chips

afreeti

Provider
Mindforce along with certain other professions *cough* Gauss *cough* is severally lacking in market supply ,where a mindforce users only reliable source comes from Ul versions and the main unreliable source is random hunter loots .
This creates a barrier to players who would potentially want to main mindforce as their primary damage profession either being forced with buying an expensive ul chip or wait around for someone to loot and list the particular chip they need and hope they buy it in time before another mindforce user beats them to the punch.With the recent introduction of mindforce amps now is the perfect time to also introduce mindforce blueprints to capitalize on the growing demand to what i feel is entropia's most interesting hunting profession.I imagine a series of mindforce *microchips* similar to the newly introduced armatrix family that scale level wise and increase in economy providing a supply to many who cant get there hands on the rarer ul chips and provide an alternative hunting and competitive hunting progession to blp , lr and melee. These "microchip" bps would use nano cubes,sweat,mind essence and various hunting loot components* providing mu to hunters and a steady supply of chips at all levels

notes*
Toulan being the planet all about mindforce could see a potential boost if each microchip needed nawa as well

thoughts and critiques?

Last edited:
As a general comment, I'll say that the game needs this kind of thing. Laser weapons should be plentiful and easy to get, to help new players not quit out of sheer confused frustration. Then other weapon paths and niche weapons should be crafted.

I was just thinking about this yesterday and think it would be great. I was trying to find the next chip I need for my skill level and didn't have any luck on the auction. I went to several shops and still couldn't find what I needed either.

Maybe it's something in the works, or it should have been something that's been in the game a long time ago IMO.

As a general comment, I'll say that the game needs this kind of thing. Laser weapons should be plentiful and easy to get, to help new players not quit out of sheer confused frustration. Then other weapon paths and niche weapons should be crafted.

You mean laser weapons should be plentiful and easy to craft

There are tons of UL sib options for new players.. they don't need or use L guns. Mid level players need a heavy supply of L guns.. looted guns model was poor at best. The new crafted weapons are far superior in dpp to anything we had previously and there are metric tons of them available to the players.

What we need is MA to finish rolling out weapon bps so we get laser pistols and blp rifles.. not to mention new L armors and new L heal tools... maybe some new L mining finders too.

You mean laser weapons should be plentiful and easy to craft

There are tons of UL sib options for new players.. they don't need or use L guns. Mid level players need a heavy supply of L guns.. looted guns model was poor at best. The new crafted weapons are far superior in dpp to anything we had previously and there are metric tons of them available to the players.

What we need is MA to finish rolling out weapon bps so we get laser pistols and blp rifles.. not to mention new L armors and new L heal tools... maybe some new L mining finders too.

Double L series bps for all the types of weapons would help alot
mindforce
gauss
plasma
laser pistol
blp rifle
all melee
and even support
though im not sure most L armors and L plates even the most efficient could compete with viceroy and 5b
unless they came pre-buffed , imagine it craftable armor with .5% crit and 10% evade or the same on plates that dont cost an arm and a leg

Double L series bps for all the types of weapons would help alot
mindforce
gauss
plasma
laser pistol
blp rifle
all melee
and even support

though im not sure most L armors and L plates even the most efficient could compete with viceroy and 5b
unless they came pre-buffed , imagine it craftable armor with .5% crit and 10% evade or the same on plates that dont cost an arm and a leg

I wasn't even thinking of the bolded weapons... but yeah a huge overhall with new weapons in less-used categories would be fun skill wise.

if mindark plans on releasing series bps id expect it before years end if they planned on releasing them already that is, what does everyone else think?

it occurs to me would the suggestions/wishlist have been better for this thread? its a caly sub forum which is why i posted in general

I loot plenty of MF chips that all end up in the TT due to the total lack of buyers.

The big chips I use myself, on the rest I don't want to waste auction fees on chips with less than 10% MU that always get returned to me by the auctioneer.

I loot plenty of MF chips that all end up in the TT due to the total lack of buyers.

The big chips I use myself, on the rest I don't want to waste auction fees on chips with less than 10% MU that always get returned to me by the auctioneer.

Could it be the chips you list are out of some players level? if no one lists I chips it would be hard to then get to II II III IV and so on. Maybe the interest is there but the prerequisite versions arent readily available to create an abundance of players with skill levels who could go for the higher versions. Whats made getting into mindforce so hard for me personally is id rather not start with a Vi, which i see alot of on the market, and skill uneco until im maxed on it and take even bigger losses when i can just wait for I-III's to pop up which are rarer in comparison but atleast im maxed on

personally i dont think mindforce should ever have been hunter loot only

Same here. Most of the chips I loot so many of are I through IV, biased toward the low end. TT value on most I chips doesn't justify auctioning them even when they do sell, and buyers for the lot of them are a bit sparse.

Soc mate of mine got a Electric VI (L) the other day, kind of stung that it's not useful enough to me to justify buying it any more. MF needs higher level chips, but that's for after amps get ironed out imo. :twocents:

So true! :wise:

Back