Trifle's Modfap Service, part 2

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Hi,

As a lot of people know I have been a medic for years. I am a level 81 paramedic and I have 244 hp.

I carry a MOD fap SGA which is tier 4 atm. A MOD fap SGA does 171 heals and reloads 27 times per minute. With enhancers it heals 205 points.

My rate is:
Solo hunter -60 ped per hour, this includes decay on fap, mind essence use
Team - 70 ped

I am a Calypsian but will move to any planet you desire. I will NOT charge any time spend travelling, but I like the expenses paid for the travelling itself.

There are several options to contact me:
- PM me here on forum
- Add me to fl and PM me ingame,my full name: suzanne trifle gizmos
- Skype: lala groentje (pls state that you're interested in my fapservice, than I will accept you as a contact)

Btw I live in The Netherlands, so my time is close to MA time. Mostly I am online between 10.00 MA time and 23.00 MA time.

I hope to see some happy customers in the near future

Cheers,
Trifle

Btw I also offer skype/discord support (voice chat) during the hunts, it is hard to type and focus on good healing!

I can fap in CP cave!!

Oh and 13% extra reload!

Old thread at; https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?246145-Trifle-s-MOD-Fap-Service

Last edited:
I am in good company while healing :)

20140014_1552466374774666_4406944836178652059_n_thumb.jpg

Trifle is in heaven so she can;t help me heal anymore. But Denver is studying now to be a proper healer

This has been an honor :) Like Entropia Universe on facebook

interview.jpg

Last edited:

Rechinul spotted my fap on facebook. Yes, I admit I use one from the 17th century :)

My cats are bored, we are in need for a job so they can chase the computer screen once again :)

Time for a bump :)

3 more levels to go :)

Anyone like to have some fun? :ahh:

In december I met a gamer friend I know for over a decade but only in the virtual world Entropia. Besides showing him my city (The Hague, Holland) I have introduced him to IAMX. He instantly became a big fan! And is flying over for the Utrecht gig. Tonight he surprised me with a song written especially for me with accompaning video, there is an IAMX and Entropia reference in there as well. So maybe you like to watch that video and give him a warm welcome on youtube in reactions (he doesnt have facebook) I am totally stoked :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JGvjNoToXo&feature=youtu.be

2 more levels to go to unlock doctor!

We don;t care where you hunt, we don;t mind to get dirty!

I wasnt a boring day today :D I get more tired from this than healing ;)

I am starting to take appointments for coming migration :)

Also closing in on level 74 paramedic :eyecrazy:

I can smell doctor! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

The next migration will make you a doctor + a free bump since I know your gonna be very busy

The next migration will make you a doctor + a free bump since I know your gonna be very busy

Ty a lot Leeloo it is 40% till the doctor unlock :D

Ooooh skype! Another place I can stalk you :p
Get Trifle for migration if you can, otherwise Ur gonna die!!!!!

Ooooh skype! Another place I can stalk you :p
Get Trifle for migration if you can, otherwise Ur gonna die!!!!!

Hhahah feel free to stalk me hun :)

Closing in on doctor unlock here :)

As I update my service thread with levels, I will post the screenshot here as well. I am free to heal atm! :)

lvl 75! Doctor unlocked!

Holy crap one full level of paramedic within 1 day!!

Back