Question: Robot attacks on Fort Lahar

_Io_

Young
I have searched for information on this topic but have not found anything. Hopefully someone can help me :)

Do the attacks on Fort Lahar occur on a regular basis? Like, same days, same times, every Sunday at 6 or whatever, or are they random?

Thanks in advance :)

Check you chat log (chat.txt) for their frequency

There is no cardinal time they occur.

The fort attacks start after a certain amount of drones are killed outside the fort, spawning some droka c1-tf and then a warlock c1-tf

So basically I just need to be ready at all times and watch the chat :)

Thank you :)

The fort attacks start after a certain amount of drones are killed outside the fort, spawning some droka c1-tf and then a warlock c1-tf

Why wait? Just do like HIjacker says above and start your own attack on the fort :cool:

Ive ran around fort lahar many times and I havent seen any drones. The only that has drones is Sysiphus

Ive ran around fort lahar many times and I havent seen any drones. The only that has drones is Sysiphus

Need to increase the radius of your circles, then. :)

Drones are a bit further away west-south-west of Lahar, south of traeskeron swamp.

Need to increase the radius of your circles, then. :)

Drones are a bit further away west-south-west of Lahar, south of traeskeron swamp.

These days the drones are barely past the combibos (WSW)

The drones are indeed located south of the swamp (south of the blue zone, on the map). A large but narrow band that covers the border of the swamp.

Nonetheless, I spent quite some time yesterday hunting drones there (codex went up from 6 to 7👾, a full level). Oddly, despite searching a lot, I didn't see any droka c1-tf or warlock c1-tf (Sentinel ? Commander ?). So I gave up, but amusingly, the Fort Lahar event got triggered 20 minutes later by someone else.🥳

Hence, my question: where are those droka & warlock please?😯

I haven't been there for several years but the commander used to appear further yet west-south-west, near the coast, and you used to get a waypoint once it spawned.

Knowing MA, I'm not sure it still works though.

I was under the impression it was after killing a large number of any mobs in the area or server around the fort.
For years people could not figure out how to trigger Fort Medusa Robot Invasion.
It wasn’t till after the introduction of Calmulsoids that we started seeing regular Fort Medusa robot attacks.
Maybe try camping Calamusoids in Lahar Swamp.

Wow, thanks for your fast answers!:D(y)
I didn't go as far as the coast, because there was no drone there.
True that there are calamusoids & snarksnots in the area too. Funnily, a drone count towards the swamp challenge,
just like a calamusoid.
I hunted drones for an hour or so (maybe more), I didn't get any notification, I think? So how many mobs are needed
to trigger the appearance of the Warlock? (isn't that one appearing just by itself, after all?)

Wow, thanks for your fast answers!:D(y)
I didn't go as far as the coast, because there was no drone there.
True that there are calamusoids & snarksnots in the area too. Funnily, a drone count towards the swamp challenge,
just like a calamusoid.
I hunted drones for an hour or so (maybe more), I didn't get any notification, I think? So how many mobs are needed
to trigger the appearance of the Warlock? (isn't that one appearing just by itself, after all?)
I imagine it would take many many hours if not days for a single hunter’s cycle to spawn the event.

I'm still scratching my head here, but there's been progress:
1. I had the idea of completing the "Cleanup at Fort Lahar" mission (a big bunch of Exarosaurs, Combibos, Kerberos to hunt around the fort).
As reward, I got 10 ped universal ammo, a so-so ELM gun (L) to choose, and a small L FAP. But the interesting fact is that as soon as I received those items, the Fort Lahar event started. Hard to believe it was a coincidence.
2. A bit later, I went hunting those drones south of the swamps. I noticed the kills did not count anymore toward the swamp event (it looks like completing the mission triggered something?). I shot about 40 drones I think, but I didn't spot any Droka or Warlock (I checked near the sea too). So I'm still stuck there, as there's no clear direction about what to do.

Maybe shooting more drones could help. I have to try that later.

Back