What's the highest level mob you've seen?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
pic or it didn't happen...
kong.jpg

Husssk is the highest mob in game level wise.

So what level is it?

Can't make that out using crappy ipad screen/resolution - or perhaps it's YouTube or pcf-youtube-embedding that is to blame...anyway...

Btw the links to the quests there send u to some spam sites , i think they need to be updated to the new entropedia site.

yeah i had noticed entropedia now goes through 10 million redirects before my browser blocks the site for safety

Btw the links to the quests there send u to some spam sites , i think they need to be updated to the new entropedia site.

yeah i had noticed entropedia now goes through 10 million redirects before my browser blocks the site for safety

Yeah its a good point, theres a lot of broken Entropedia links in the Creatures section that will need updating to Entropiawiki.

EDIT: I've corrected the Hussk links for anyone who wishes to do that mission chain.

Last edited:
And that's the thread done :laugh:

Husssk is the highest mob in game level wise.

But I have never seen one. Now all I have to do is look through all my screenshots to look for a lesser mob.

Last edited:
True thread is highest mob you have seen not what is the bighest mob. With that i guess i need to take more screen shots cause i guess it didn't happen. Seen sandking and did fight an ark immortal.

It was this one, for me, not sure, but it was really a high level bot!

It was this one, for me, not sure, but it was really a high level bot!

That is a massive bot! Cool pic too! Wish there was more active robot wars and they would send different cool bots to take over.

Back