Who owns emerald lakes mall these days?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
So uh, who owns emerald lakes mall these days and might they be interested in selling shops on floor 3?

Onkel Rob Roy is the owner as far as I know. If you buy all shops on 3rd floor, he might sell them. ;)

Reviving this instead of making a new thread, but has anyone had any luck contacting Onkel RobRoy Bob recently? At least based on EL globals, it's been 10 years since they've had a global, so I'm kind of wondering when they were last in-game. Haven't heard a response from an in-game message awhile ago either.

If they're ever online again, I know I'd at least be looking at buying a shop from them.

Owner written at terminal --> Marcus Cellandar estate broker..= MA i think.....soo its up to them to sell or not...

Owner written at terminal --> Marcus Cellandar estate broker..= MA i think.....soo its up to them to sell or not...

That also means the estate hasn't been claimed even if someone owns the deed outside MA, and at least as of last post, Rob held the deeds for at least all of the third floor until they sold out the second floor. Tough to know if he has the last second floor one, but he has claimed one on the 1st floor.

That also means the estate hasn't been claimed even if someone owns the deed outside MA, and at least as of last post, Rob held the deeds for at least all of the third floor until they sold out the second floor. Tough to know if he has the last second floor one, but he has claimed one on the 1st floor.

ye..could also be....but imo maybe he also fell under the TOU (old or new wouldnt matter in his case)..and all of the property went into ma´s ownership...

IF OP would rly want a shop there ..then guessing a support case would maybe clear some things up then..

Eddie

ye..could also be....but imo maybe he also fell under the TOU (old or new wouldnt matter in his case)..and all of the property went into ma´s ownership...

IF OP would rly want a shop there ..then guessing a support case would maybe clear some things up then..

Eddie

I'll admit I've definitely been curious if the TOU on activity have really been enacted for dormant accounts and deed holders. I'd have to find the update again, but I seem to recall MA-claimed items were supposed to go back into auction if that were the case. Support is an idea though.

So I actually asked support, and I got some pretty detailed responses out of them. This was only related to some shops I asked about, and not necessarily the mall deed itself (though I expect it's the same situation). Here are relevant snippets from my longer message:

Ulf: Hi Kingofaces,

Thank you for your support case.

KingofAces: "What happens to these shop deeds when the account becomes abandoned or especially if the person is deceased? I know the Terms of Use were changed awhile ago (i.e. accounts not logged into for 365 days revert contents back to MindArk/partners), but as far as I'm aware, MA has never offered to resell these items yet."

Ulf: As you state this is what happened and no MindArk has not put up these assets in specific to be resold.

KingofAces: "but is there currently an option to buy something like a reclaimed shop deed from MA at this time?"

Ulf: We do not sell assets directly to avatars, if an asset is to be sold it will be put up for auction for any participant to bid on.

KingofAces: "If not, I'd completely understand a general "we'll try to address this in the future" response similar to the AMA given last year."

Ulf: Whenever a request like this comes in we forward it to the responsible team which will note interest in assets and it's likelier it will be put up for auction so inquiring never hurts but unfortunately as stated should an asset be sold it will be listed for auction.

So as stated, we will forward your inquiry and if possible that team will take it from there.

We wish you the best of luck.

Kind regards,

Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

So basically it sounds like if there are property deeds that are "abandoned" where the owner has been inactive for over a year, and you are interested in the area, it sounds like it's a good idea to let support know so they can forward the interest on to the relevant team.

I think they might have slightly misinterpreted my question thinking I was offering them an amount for a specific shop when it was meant to be more of a "I'd likely deposit/bid at least X amount in an auction on these" idea to let them know what kind of interest there was. They make it pretty clear they won't sell a property outside of auction though, so that's nice for transparency.

Last edited:
We do not sell assets directly to avatars, if an asset is to be sold it will be put up for auction for any participant to bid on.

Guess all sales in the webshop need to be compensated back if they don't sell directly to avatars, eh? Maybe all estate upgrades should be too?

Last edited:
Guess all sales in the webshop need to be compensated back if they don't sell directly to avatars, eh? Maybe all estate upgrades should be too?

I’m pretty sure they intended that in the context of property deed assets.

Back