Achievement: Longtooth Iron mission IV completed with my 1st Uber

Im Hitman guys

Guardian
Society
Enforcers Of Justice
Im Hitman guys
Hi forum !

After Cycling 15.5k ped i managed to finish the mission.Best of all i managed to get my 1st uber in hunting.Took me 2.4 years to get it.Thanks MA.Posting some of the globals i had on the way.

Gz! I love completing missions! Go do Bronze now! :wtg:

Could you please share as well the overall profit/loss result for this?

I had 7.2k ped on ne at start and used CDF isis 35 laser gun which i bought from trading daily tokens and amped it with a103.i knw i should hv gone with a104 but didnt want to pay that much on an amp.having done 15 X 430 ped runs and i was like 8.3k ped in the end with the hof and was 1646/3000 in the mission.Used the HOF to join the dark side so paid 1150 ped for arkoins and became a smuggler lol.

The next 8.3k ped run i had to go with isis llc 30 with hotfoot 30 which i had to pay huge mu to get the dps as same as the previous setup.it was my 2nd migration and i thought rhe spawns are dissapearing when i saw no more yongs at ithaca so i had to kill the mixed spawn at minopolice.however globals were not an issue.if i had more cdf guns id be in profit.but in the end the loss was 430 ped after cycling 15.5k ped.which was the ped i spent on llc30 and hotfoots.if i hdnt spent the hof id be in like 720 ped profit.didnt want to do % cos i knew i had a bloody good run.i love the LT youngs.lol.hope u understand what im saying.gl to everyone else still hunting out there.

Back