Question: About the Rep-system

Status
Are you apllying for a moderator position?

Please if so, tell me, then I will also ask for a ban from the forum. :laugh:

oops off-topic

Probably another -rep in near future from it.

This multiple personality clown applying to a forum mod position would be even more ironic when the magyar idiot tried to do it

DoA...... didn't you say you were completely done with the forums? Like a month ago? I believe it was on your "honest feedback thread" actually.

Also, I specifically remember you stating that you were a 16 year old Romanian Girl. But now you're a guy?

And lastly, if you find yourself repeatedly in a situation were every other user is against what you are saying, then maybe you should take some time to re-evaluate yourself. Unless of course you actually have an addiction trolling and forum-fighting.

If that is the case than I might suggest seeking professional counseling.

This multiple personality clown applying to a forum mod position would be even more ironic when the magyar idiot tried to do it

They seem to have lots in common though. Disclaimer: this is not a conspiracy theory :laugh:

Reactions: s.c
Dear DoA ..

Dear DoA,

As per this post:

And, knowing that, as an autistic person, I'm feeling very comfortable doing repetitive, boring, menial tasks... yadi, yadi, ya ..

Like constantly posting inflammatory remarks, and obsessively keeping score of +reps and -reps to give out after you run out of ammo only to give them the next day...

You must know this is not normal behaviour. No one else does this on PCF but you.

There comes a time when you have to ask yourself .. "Why even bother?"

"Am I crazy or is the rest of this flat world filled with people without thin foil hats gone mad?" Posting falsely attributed Churchill quotes won't help.

You are.

You should be perma-banned. Not to protect us but to protect yourself.

Please get help.

Also paging Serica. You slacker!

LEAVE DoA ALONE :(

Just substitute DoA for Brittany :(

Who is this "someone"? Who is this "you"? Who is this "i" that is being defined in the post above?
On the internet its soulless entities remember? :confused:
There was a Door to which I found no Key
There was a Veil past which I could not see
Some little Talk awhile of ME and THEE
There seemed--and then no more of THEE and ME.”

Quote from some random Persian

(I have time on my hands :D

DOA have you noticed its you versus PCF? Something should click. Well it would to me :scratch2:

I think she is taking her break waiting for her 24 hr Rep quota to be reset. :lolup:

You must know this is not normal behaviour. No one else does this on PCF but you.

There comes a time when you have to ask yourself .. "Why even bother?"

"Am I crazy or is the rest of this flat world filled with people without thin foil hats gone mad?" Posting falsely attributed Churchill quotes won't help.

You are.

You should be perma-banned. Not to protect us but to protect yourself.

Please get help.

Also paging Serica. You slacker!

Yes, I have an autistic disorder. I never tried to hide that. But that's definitely not the same thing as being crazy or anything like that. Is just about being different (I would say better) in a sense that all my actions are based solely on logical reasons, not on emotional responses. Also, I consider that "normal" is overrated; "normal" is just another word for average, while "different" is a whole other story... sure, the village idiot is "different" than the "normal" people, but the city's genius is also "different" than the "normal" people. My aim was never to be "normal" - that is something I already know I can't be, so why even bother; instead, I preferred to try to be the "best me" whatever that means.

I never said that all the other people are crazy. They definitely aren't. I never said that all the other people are stupid, although some of them sure are, still, most are not and some are actually really smart. The flaw with EU community, as I see it, is that they are set within a specific mindset and are following it blindly and every time when someone comes and challenges their mindset, instead of actually listening and try to counter argument, they just get emotional and defensive and start attacking the person that dared to think differently. That's why I used Churchill's quote (which seemed to not really be Churchill's but express a nice idea nevertheless). It is very easy to just go with the flow, say what people want to hear and be liked by everyone else. Is much harder and bolder to actually dare to stand against what most/all people believe in, and, while, indeed, most people will hate you and despise you, doing that is actually needed in order to generate progress. :)

I haven't insulted anyone or, at the very least, definitely not at the level I was insulted. I just stated my points of view which, many times, happened to be against the flow (for example my support for Neverdie's idea of taxing teleporter's use or my recent crusade against TT profits of blindless grinding from uber players) without being afraid to challenge the existing status-quo. And yes, I may be egocentric, arrogant and want to have the last word in an argument (and, to be honest, you're kinda feeding my egocentrism and arrogance every time you consider me so important that you keep coming and posting on my threads). But that's it. As said, I never insulted anyone, never attacked anyone or anything like that, but only stood up for my beliefs (now if they're right or wrong is another story, but I think everyone has the right to have his own beliefs).

And, as far as I am aware, I haven't broken any forum rules, so, if anyone dislikes my posts they could simply choose to ignore me. The funny thing is that despite a lot of people threatening me to do so (ignore me), they are the ones that keep returning over and over and over again and feel a need to reply to everything I say, coming with more insults and more threatens to ignore me. Quite predictable already actually.

And now, I really have to prepare for my trip, so, once again, please excuse me, but 'till September 4th I won't be able to respond so you'll have to learn to live without my posts. Sorry! :p

Last edited:
rep-.jpg

Just a poor guy who is trying to find a reason to live, the thread is closing but he continues to re-read it.
You really 16 years but in your head:laugh::laugh::laugh:

After a long hunting you occupy us a few minutes before closing the computer
You will have to create a puppet show :rolleyes:
Pass 16 years normal girl, autistic, soon you will have 1arm :rolleyes: ...
We do not care
If you believe that EU = forum :laugh:continues to play

Last edited:
Dear DoA...

Can I ask you to stop posting on PCF?

For your own sake?

You have stated you have an autistic disorder. I hate to call it a disorder. 2 Dear nephews of mine have severe Autisitc disorder, up 'till the point where I HAVE to hold hands when we enter a football stadium when we go and see our national team play for the 2018 World Cup. But they're heaps of fun and when I need to know the name of the Dutch soccer player who scored from the right side in the 53rd minute during NL - BEL in 1998.. they're my go-to guys... they're men. It was Bergkamp by the way.

Yes, I have an autistic disorder. I never tried to hide that. But that's definitely not the same thing as being crazy or anything like that. Is just about being different (I would say better) in a sense that all my actions are based solely on logical reasons, not on emotional responses.

Dear DoA.

Perhaps there lies the answer.

Also, I consider that "normal" is overrated; "normal" is just another word for average, while "different" is a whole other story... sure, the village idiot is "different" than the "normal" people, but the city's genius is also "different" than the "normal" people". My aim was never to be "normal" - that is something I already know I can't be, so why even bother; instead, I preferred to try to be the "best me" whatever that means.

I never said that all the other people are crazy. They definitely aren't. I never said that all the other people are stupid, although some of them sure are, still, most are not and some are actually really smart. The flaw with EU community, as I see it, is that they are set within a specific mindset and are following it blindly and every time when someone comes and challenges their mindset, instead of actually listening and try to counter argument, they just get emotional and defensive and start attacking the person that dared to think differently. That's why I used Churchill's quote (which seemed to not really be Churchill's but express a nice idea nevertheless). It is very easy to just go with the flow, say what people want to hear and be liked by everyone else. Is much harder and bolder to actually dare to stand against what most/all people believe in, and, while, indeed, most people will hate you and despise you, doing that is actually needed in order to generate progress. :)

I haven't insulted anyone or, at the very least, definitely not at the level I was insulted. I just stated my points of view which, many times, happened to be against the flow (for example my support for Neverdie's idea of taxing teleporter's use or my recent crusade against TT profits of blindless grinding from uber players) without being afraid to challenge the existing status-quo. And yes, I may be egocentric, arrogant and want to have the last word in an argument. But that's it. As said, I never insulted anyone, never attacked anyone or anything like that, but only stood up for my beliefs (now if they're right or wrong is another story, but I think everyone has the right to have his own beliefs).
P

Please acknowledge it is now very, very, very much, as evidenced in the emphasis I added in your reply, a 'You vs PCF' fight. Against the world or who knows who else.

I am appealing to you to just stop. For your own sake.

There's no battle to be won, no glory to be hold, no points to be scored. This is the internet. And when so many people have said they've had enough of you, including me .. you should just stop.

Shrug it off, laugh at us mortals, sweat and hunt more, withdraw, enjoy your holiday and write more fictional stories (on another forum please).. but for the love of god ..

STOP POSTING ON PLANETCLAYPSOFORUM.COM!!!

Sincerely

Zoo

I'm on the DoA's "excel black list" aswell :wtg:
DoA you have to much free time mate...should i also add that the excel list is a bit creepy and weird? :eyecrazy:
But because you have so much free time and so limited -reps/day I suggest you try some activities that might be fun for you,considering your state of mind...i suggest(like others before me) to get laid(you can pay for it if you are unable to get it for free),smoke some weed(nothing more powerfull since your brain is kinda already a bit f**** up),do some clubbing.But if you find those things too boring and mondane(you think you're better then the rest anyway) i got your back...here's a list of things specially for you:
-bungee jumping without the cord
-scratching your ass on a grater
-jumping into a raging river
-cutting your hair with a piece of broken glass
All these activities should keep you away from this place for a while :smoke:

Last edited:
Go spend some money people, the lootpool ain't gonna fill itself up!

This thread xD :tongue2:

Only worthwhile post in this forum.

To all the tards and wankers trolling DoA STFU, you are not clever, none of you :(

To DoA For God's sake just ignore them - don't reply, they will just use your posts to troll some more.

I honestly am not sure whether I should be laughing or crying reading all the posts here - its sort of like watching a fat lady falling down a flight of stairs - sad but strangely funny.

For Gods sake Serica, Godwins Law was activated please close this thread

Last edited:
Please acknowledge it is now very, very, very much, as evidenced in the emphasis I added in your reply, a 'You vs PCF' fight. Against the world or who knows who else.

I am appealing to you to just stop. For your own sake.

There's no battle to be won, no glory to be hold, no points to be scored. This is the internet. And when so many people have said they've had enough of you, including me .. you should just stop.

Shrug it off, laugh at us mortals, sweat and hunt more, withdraw, enjoy your holiday and write more fictional stories (on another forum please).. but for the love of god ..

STOP POSTING ON PLANETCLAYPSOFORUM.COM!!!

Yes, it is kinda a debate/argument between me and the vast majority of other PCF posters (I wouldn't really call it a fight though, at least not from my point of view), but that doesn't mean I'm on the wrong side... there were countless times when people crazy enough to think they can change the world were those that actually did it.

And about stop posting, the very same thing could apply to you too, to all of you if you want. :p You (all) could stop posting on the forum or just on the threads involving me, or you (all) can continue to do so. I simply don't care.

And if I don't care what you do and I don't tell you what to do, then I somehow find it normal for you to not care what I do and don't tell me what to do either. Or, sure, you can care and you can tell me what to, but I will simply not listen, because, unlike you, I simply don't care. I will still feel flattered for the attention you're paying to me.

But, anyway, as said, I'm not starting new threads and I'm not posting on threads not directed at me (and if you check my posts from last two weeks all of them were in only these two threads). But if you'll keep posting on my threads or create threads directed at me, then you can be sure that I'll respond; hell, I might do it even from vacation since it can be so fun - lol. So, at the end of the day, it is up to you how much or how less I'll continue to post.

Anyway, just to make this clear. I will continue to do as it pleases me, both in game and on forums, for as long as it will please me, unless a moderator tells me that I break any rule, in which case, obviously, I will respect their ruling and adapt to it, but, otherwise, I won't stop doing what I want to do simply because some random people from the Internet, which I don't even care about, don't like what I do - lol.

Last edited:
Yes, it is kinda a debate/argument between me and the vast majority of other PCF posters (I wouldn't really call it a fight though, at least not from my point of view), but that doesn't mean I'm on the wrong side... there were countless times when people crazy enough to think they can change the world were those that actually did it.

And about stop posting, the very same thing could apply to you too, to all of you if you want. :p You (all) could stop posting on the forum or just on the threads involving me, or you (all) can continue to do so. I simply don't care.

And if I don't care what you do and I don't tell you what to do, then I somehow find it normal for you to not care what I do and don't tell me what to do either. Or, sure, you can care and you can tell me what to, but I will simply not listen, because, unlike you, I simply don't care. I will still feel flattered for the attention you're paying to me.

But, anyway, as said, I'm not starting new threads and I'm not posting on threads not directed at me (and if you check my posts from last two weeks all of them were in only these two threads). But if you'll keep posting on my threads or create threads directed at me, then you can be sure that I'll respond; hell, I might do it even from vacation since it can be so fun - lol. So, at the end of the day, it is up to you how much or how less I'll continue to post.

Anyway, just to make this clear. I will continue to do as it pleases me, both in game and on forums, for as long as it will please me, unless a moderator tells me that I break any rule, in which case, obviously, I will respect their ruling and adapt to it, but, otherwise, I won't stop doing what I want to do simply because some random people from the Internet, which I don't even care about, don't like what I do - lol.

Multi solution options (by your own contradictions of course :yay:) so it always feel for yourself "like winning", thats where you find your so called "balance"...
You will have to explain it over and over and over and over and over and over...

You are in a vicious circle unable to get out and you will keep continuing "finding" reasons/explanations for yourself to continue while in the meantime continuing "finding" reasons/explanations also to blame it to the other party. This is the so called challenge for yourself and makes you feel "like winning".

A quote from you:
It is very easy to just go with the flow, say what people want to hear and be liked by everyone else. Is much harder and bolder to actually dare to stand against what most/all people believe in, and, while, indeed, most people will hate you and despise you, doing that is actually needed in order to generate progress.

Generate progress for what, LOL? :scratch2: to keep your own inner circle running?
Because after all. it's all about you remember? But sure... blame the others? I did that for you :girl:

So, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats next?

I have a question for you:
Can you explain from your "own mind" what this means:
False hope

Thank you for reading several times (and ignoring it now) and have nice holidays.\
PS: You are getting slower.

Last edited:
:popcorn::popcorn:
A trick makes me laugh :laugh:,
he made a post of honest feedback but one week after he post that he withdrawal in the withdrawal section.:confused::rolleyes:
Lol Soon he will post that he has done everything in the game, he is so smart.
Already for this to pass for a girl of 16 years must have a superior intelligence :yup::laugh:
You are an interesting entertainment similar as when I go to the zoo :cool:

/mod note/

It would be really nice to be able to spend a few days on family matters without members here creating drama ...
We're all supposed to be adults here.

Just saying.

As my available time is extremely limited at present due to real life family commitments, and 711 has better access to the forum's database, I have asked him to investigate reported ongoing abuse of the forum's rep system.

/mod note/

It would be really nice to be able to spend a few days on family matters without members here creating drama ...

Just saying.

As my available time is extremely limited at present due to real life family commitments, and 711 has better access to the forum's database, I have asked him to investigate reported ongoing abuse of the forum's rep system.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Serica! Considering the extra (unneeded) efforts you were put through during these days, I guess I should just be the better person and drop things here, even if they keep trying to troll me. And, actually, I should have probably done this long time ago, since, at the end of the day, some people are simply not willing to listen and no matter how right you are and no matter what you say or do, haters still gonna hate and trolls still gonna troll.

On a different note, thank you for passing this to 711 and asking him to investigate this. I'm actually really curious about the result because I think I got a few hundred negative reputation messages over these two weeks, with texts that are simply unreproducible, but I could never be bothered to report them myself, but now that you did, I guess they all will be looked through.

So, once again, thank you again for all the amazing work you're doing on PCF and sorry for any inconvenienced I accidentally caused myself. Best wishes to you and your family!

Last edited:
Sorry for the inconvenience, Serica! Promise to try to avoid creating more work for you.

And thank you for asking him to investigate this; I'm actually really curious about the result.

LOL.... just LOL... you finally understand that YOU are a part too of creating this "work"? That was some huuuuuge lag there...
What incovenience are you talking about anyways??? One person just wrote something and everything is ready now to go into a different direction??? :dunno:
And ofcourse now its: Aww i have learned something now, i got stronger now...
And you said it's just about yourself, and yourself only, you dont care about others :rolleyes:
Maybe you SHOULD care... beforehand already and listen more instead pushing your view through other troats. This is something that requires true skills. Not by "creating" something and act proud about it all the way just to move into another direction in the end and leave a shitload of bad poo on the road in the past and "clean" it by ignoring it while making others step on this. While continue doing this due changing to other subjects and keep doing this over and over and over and over....
#winningDoA :yay:

Create a forum yourself and welcome people on your own forum and challenge them with your subject. If they don't want to, don't force them (as you keep continuing doing here)
I definitely would sign up (Yay 1st member) for that and i bet others who will be interested would too. I surely know people will find you out of interest on something that you created by yourself and purely yourself also. So you can purely focus on your own personal development. You will be totally in control and do all the work by yourself also.
Lets see how that goes.
Whats the need to come here and "bother/intrude/force/challenge/victimize/bully" others with your "problem" on an forum/platform which you proved isnt your subject at all?

If you really are a member of Mensa (which i really have my doubts about looking at your behaving and my personal experiences with real members *mindblowing*) you already would have created something independent totally by your own and attract others instead taking advantage of something created by others and attract attention on something which isnt your goal at all. You should learn to accept a NO in a earlier stage.

This is your biggest fail.

Here, your so called "troll" is offering you a "solution"

Soooo... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats next?

Last edited:
/mod note/

Just saying.

The thing is the Rep system i believed is being used by adults. As in real life we learn to turn the other cheek or we keep our thoughts to our selves. We happy enough to give praise as its a more joyous moment. When someone throws out the status quo by - rep people continually and on old posts. Its not so hurting someones feeling, but more annoying. Like someone nit picking at everything you say everyday.

As being a mod its unthankful job you get moaned at when make strong presence here and then you get moaned at when your not here. :laugh:

@711 - as mentioned in a few posts already, a lot of sites like facebook don't have negreps... they just have 'likes' or positive reps. Perhaps modification of the system to only allow positive reps (or removing rep system all together?) may be a solution?

Reactions: SHY
@711 - as mentioned in a few posts already, a lot of sites like facebook don't have negreps... they just have 'likes' or positive reps. Perhaps modification of the system to only allow positive reps (or removing rep system all together?) may be a solution?

It's not about getting a -rep now and then, it's just about (it) feeling it as a duty to do on every single post (it) does not agree with and more.
At least for me this is.
If that (rules/guidelines being changed) would happen, I would sure respect the new guidelines and I would stop -reping the off-topic posts, but as the guidelines stand now I consider that it is my duty to -rep any off-topic post (at least those directly related to me or posted in the threads that I started).
(imo there is just one solution atm)

Let's see if (it) will -rep me again for this. (it will probably see this again as a personal attack)

After all (it) only want's attention and a :grouphug:
But (it) is not going to get a :grouphug: from me, because (it) is asking for it the wrong way. :laugh:

The attention (it) get's atm is :handgun: :girl:
Maybe (it) isn't that smart after all? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
On a different note, thank you for passing this to 711 and asking him to investigate this. I'm actually really curious about the result because I think I got a few hundred negative reputation messages over these two weeks, with texts that are simply unreproducible, but I could never be bothered to report them myself, but now that you did, I guess they all will be looked through.

He still believes that it was we who had troll to rep- :umn::duh::laugh:
God come to help him :better:

edit :In what way are your rep- on the closed thread on productive? :baby:

keep going that way DoA, usually in life you get what you deserve (karma)

and btw ... it means "file system consistency check" :laugh:

I think he is talking about you. You try to spin it to be the victim i see lol. Think u the only person that is giving most people - reps.

I think he is talking about you. You try to spin it to be the victim i see lol. Think u the only person that is giving most people - reps.

Yes, I do consider that I am the victim (of a witch hunt) here, that I haven't done anything wrong, while other people went a really long way trying to harm or insult me (not that they succeeded - lol). But, obviously, what I consider may not necessarily be what other people consider or even what things really are. I'm human and, like anyone else, I'm open to making misjudgments.

Anyway, I totally trust 711's judgment and I'm sure he will carefully look at all the reputation ratings that I gave (both positive and negative), aswell at all the reputation rating that I received both positive and negative), as well as the messages that accompanied them, and make his own judgement about who was right and who was wrong and about who abused and who didn't abused the reputation system.

And by totally trusting his judgment I mean that I'm ready to face any consequences in the case that I will be found guilty of breaking any rules or guidelines, starting with a warning and ending with a permanent ban and that, no matter what will happen, I will definitely not whine, complain or challenge his decision (here or somewhere else), but just respect his right to rule this place as he feels adequate since, at the end of the day, he's the one owning it.

I just hope that everyone else has as much respect as I have for the authorities and is willing to also face any consequence of their acts and accept any ruling of the people in charge in the case that them, not me, will be found guilty.

----

PS: Totally off-topic, but an interesting video (Versus - You vs Them):

"Winning is the only thing worth living and dying for."

Last edited:
true daughter of anarchy, calling for authority on the internets ... sounds funny, but is a bit sad, don't ya think?

especially after your self choosen PCF reputation sheriff career? you got the tools, but also as in EU itself, you use them wrong.

ps even worse, it seems you refuse most help attempts too. gl & hf

Status
Back