Why no Amethera mob map

sirchadwick

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Sylva Kyra Minor
Have i just not been looking in the right place or no one has created one?

A lot of work and lack of donations to Angel O2 might be the reason :).

Amethera is largely player owned, and more subject to mob change.

The mobs on Eudoria are under Mindark's control and (hopefully) less likely to be changed.

Eudoria mob map is kind of out of date as well honestly, MA tends to switch up spawns pretty regularly so it's hard to have a perfect one without some level of constant effort from the community, as for Amethera the mob spawns are constantly changing as they are mostly decided by the players who own land there, so it's even harder to get a good mob map going for it

The closest I can think of is using entropiawiki's map which is pretty out of date but still has some useful info.

Since Amethera is largely player owned I'm surprised there has been no map drawn up by owners of LA's. Would be in their best interest to have such a map

I was more interested in finding good mining spots. Alleviating alot of flying around. The only consistent spawns ive noticed from time moving around there and, i mean dense spawns are argos,fungoids and allophyl.

I was more interested in finding good mining spots. Alleviating alot of flying around. The only consistent spawns ive noticed from time moving around there and, i mean dense spawns are argos,fungoids and allophyl.

Its because Amethera is made for LA owners.:wise:

The mobs on Eudoria are under Mindark's control and (hopefully) less likely to be changed.

thx for the good laugh ... they don't even fix their daily mission descriptions when they do :lolup:

Back