How to "use xbox/ps4 controller" for EU?

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
Hello everyone,

I am trying to find out on how to use a xbox/ps4 controller so i can play EU on my couch even when i'm feeling lazy :laugh:
I am playing Star Citizen as well and it works very good without having to dl a software or so :cool:
Any info is much aprreciated :yay:

Cheers

I use Pinnacle Game Profiler

Xbox 360 controller + this app from steam: Controller Companion works great.

Thanks for all the info :D
Will let you know if i can get it to work :yup:

Xbox 360 controller + this app from steam: Controller Companion works great.

I went for this one since both my sons uses Steam for their gaming and it is pretty good and not so expensive :cool:
I just need to bind some extra keys so i can move about just like when using the mouse :yup:

Cheers

I use xbox360 controller for pc and pinnacle software.

I use xbox360 controller for pc and pinnacle software.

Thanks for your info on this and i will try that pinnacle software also just to see which one is better for me ;)

To control his character has the voice was more nice ,Unfortunately MA does not think :eek:

I went for this one since both my sons uses Steam for their gaming and it is pretty good and not so expensive :cool:
I just need to bind some extra keys so i can move about just like when using the mouse :yup:

Cheers

Cool, I think you will like it... got this tip from someone else here on the forum.

It may not be completely obvious at first but please note that you can bind the "wasd" keys (or the direction buttons you use) to the left stick and then the camera to the right (for example)..it works as expected and like many are used to from console fps games.

After a while when you "go pro" you can also bind next/prev target to the top paddle buttons for super fast tagging of mobs.

Back