Finally a good mining hit

sirchadwick

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Sylva Kyra Minor
Unfortunately ever since my gaming rig died in the 2016 flood, man that was a good pc built it myself, this stupid laptop cant take screenshots or at least I cant figure how to make it work. Anyhow, 906 ped blaus stone.:wtg::eyecrazy::yay: All I wanted to know, is does anyone else get scared to do anything after a good loot. After almost a year without playing regular, I hate the feeling that everything I do for the next 3 months is going to be a complete ped sink. Anyway just thought i would spread some good fortune maybe it will spread around after all the loot 2.0 madness. GL to everyone.:cool:

Last edited:
gratz! :) amped ?

gratz! :) amped ?

Nope. 100% amp-free. Plain,old f-103. Doing a run of the mill 300ped mining run not really expecting much other than hopefully break even. What was even funnier I was just talking with an avatar I ran into in one of my out of the way places and we were discussing how mining the past few weeks was sorta lackluster. I was about to log off sitting at roughly 75% average on my past 3 runs , thats before markup which wasnt completely terrible. I was hitting modest to sizable claims here and there with a large alicienes right at the end putting me right about the coveted 98% return area. Something was just nagging at me while I was sorting everything back at the storage so i decided to buy 20 ped more probes and drop a few more and bam! About 5 drops later a flash of roaring swirlies. Which confirms my theory, if your claim sizes start trending up a little above average, a big one might be right around the corner.

Nope. 100% amp-free. Plain,old f-103. Doing a run of the mill 300ped mining run not really expecting much other than hopefully break even. What was even funnier I was just talking with an avatar I ran into in one of my out of the way places and we were discussing how mining the past few weeks was sorta lackluster. I was about to log off sitting at roughly 75% average on my past 3 runs , thats before markup which wasnt completely terrible. I was hitting modest to sizable claims here and there with a large alicienes right at the end putting me right about the coveted 98% return area. Something was just nagging at me while I was sorting everything back at the storage so i decided to buy 20 ped more probes and drop a few more and bam! About 5 drops later a flash of roaring swirlies. Which confirms my theory, if your claim sizes start trending up a little above average, a big one might be right around the corner.

I am very glad to hear un-amped miners still able to hit uber claims :) I am myself amp free miner One more time gratz, hopefully I will hit one too soon! :D

I am very glad to hear un-amped miners still able to hit uber claims :) I am myself amp free miner One more time gratz, hopefully I will hit one too soon! :D

Its certainly still possible :) I've had 3 unamped HOF's of just under 300 ped this month alone and one of just over 1400 ped a couple of months ago. Gz to OP btw :)

Back