Extended Downtime for Release

Marco Tripo
Why a i cant login with gold card?

Loki
Hi Marco do not enter or use GC we are having some issues with it.

Marco Tripo
what next? wait for 2 weeks to solve the problem again?

Loki
No estimated time sorry.

hmmm..so ma knows they have issues with gc and tell not to enter..so why dont thye bloody post it !!

they use the 2FA on mobile app, last year MA broke gold card for a week or two and were pressuring gold card users to contact support with their irl info to remove gold card, and then hook up their account with their mobile app instead

lots of people caved in, probably those players being some of them

How that works?

for me the gold card feels alot more safer then a software on a smartphone. Why dont make the gc more expensive and keep it ingame for the people who want gold cards? realy now

for me the gold card feels alot more safer then a software on a smartphone. Why dont make the gc more expensive and keep it ingame for the people who want gold cards? realy now

Smartphone app is not applicable for some users. I use a Windows 10 Phone, where is app for it?

I could always get on facebook, message my wifes phone to send me code evry time I dc

ohh wait no fk that ...I gotta do that evrytime I do online banking fk all this :)

I was wondering what was going to break this VU

Seems it was the gold cards :laugh:...

Gold card login fucked up!

Hi Mindark.

Next time you mess up while trying to release a new VU please make a statement about it!

Just something simple like;

"Hi guys, we messed up goldcard login again. Please don't follow instructions and try again until we have made a statement that we have fixed it."

If ppl get the info (should only take a few minutes to post it somewhere) you could save allot of time NOT having to resync every GoldCard in game.

Just a free tip from me.

Last edited:
while still hoping for quick GC fix ....
will be nice to say atlest its few hours or prepare for week(s) waiting

Back