Evade, evade, evade, so much fun right?

yeeck

Dominant
yee yeeck ck
10 shot , 5 is evades..... it is so predictable that evades come every 10 round 1-3 times, just like clicking EP 0 0 0.

Hope you guys having funs with those evades.

lucky loot is calculated from ped spent and not the hp :yay:

yea, that was what we were told. So, more evadesssss better lootsssssss.... so happy right?

not better, just bigger, as a result of the costs being bigger

evades are annoying especially on tough mobs when they happen sequentially but in terms of loot return you should not worry about it

not better, just bigger, as a result of the costs being bigger

evades are annoying especially on tough mobs when they happen sequentially but in terms of loot return you should not worry about it

u know... these started on last two week ago, so much evades, and they comes together in 2-3 in a row.
I am very sure, adjustment had been made in Loot 2.0.

EWE guns or ARMATRIX guns dont give any much difference.

so Loot 2.0 is getting better with evades?

so Loot 2.0 is getting better with evades?

yes, loot will be a bit better, but still evades costs more than they pay back.

You get loads of evades, when MA goes for a cup of TEA.

someone's got to pay for all those puny mob hofs :laugh:

This is new too. So much global on puny mob. They over-killed the mobs or what?

It's really feeling weird, when so many can global on puny, and I cant.... none.....

TEA btw is Target Evades Attack, I get annoyed when in soc I say I'm sick of the tea's, and have to tell them what I mean every few months :p

Don't you get any crits also? They don't appear back-to-back so often, but statistically it should even out. Nobody complains about them. Changes in the loot were also pointed out as a plausible reason for it leaning to one side.

Don't you get any crits also? They don't appear back-to-back so often, but statistically it should even out. Nobody complains about them. Changes in the loot were also pointed out as a plausible reason for it leaning to one side.

yeah, I get tons of criticals, but somehow nearly always on my final kill shot causing massive overkill :mad:

Hi San, I am seriously scare of any critical hit whenever I am solo. The loots are really bad on critical hits especially critical hit kill. Not something I made up, I been through many times before Loot 2.0

However, in share loots, I would loveeeeeee to have many critical hits... you get what I mean?

Well, like I said, I am very sure that they changed the evade rate from normal to more often now. I am confused, isn't this is bad or good for Loot 2.0?

I tried Armatrix guns (bought with MU 120%-122%), doesn't help too. Isn't it more efficiency guns + my full skill level gun + hunting a same level mob should give u less evade in hunting ?

What I see now, hunting and crafting is the same.... tat tat tat... 0 0 0... evade evade evade...

yeah, I get tons of criticals, but somehow nearly always on my final kill shot causing massive overkill :mad:
A crit on the last shot doesn't cause more overkill than a normal hit, if that would have killed also. You paid for one shot in either case. While it "feels" bad, understandably, human perception is a tricky thing with skewing filters built-in and often it causes some effort to rationalize what's really happening and what the consequences are.

A crit on the last shot doesn't cause more overkill than a normal hit, if that would have killed also. You paid for one shot in either case. While it "feels" bad, understandably, human perception is a tricky thing with skewing filters built-in and often it causes some effort to rationalize what's really happening and what the consequences are.

not exactly true.
It does matter.

the largest amount of loots are around 35% of cost to kill. (multies and globals increase the average to 95%)
If I overkill for 10 pec only 3,5 pec is returned in extra loot.
the other 6,5 pec is wasted.

So overkilling is never fully compensated and will cost a great deal on the long run.

not exactly true.
It does matter.

the largest amount of loots are around 35% of cost to kill. (multies and globals increase the average to 95%)
If I overkill for 10 pec only 3,5 pec is returned in extra loot.
the other 6,5 pec is wasted.

So overkilling is never fully compensated and will cost a great deal on the long run.

So, those puny mobs global are not generated from over-killed ?

It may eat into your immediate probability of getting the next crit when it would be more effective, yes. But the way I understand the new system with returns being cost-based is that this, too, like every other effect and side effect, automatically goes into the balance which is set in the long term to gravitate towards the target rate (97% iirc the official number).

It may eat into your immediate probability of getting the next crit when it would be more effective, yes. But the way I understand the new system with returns being cost-based is that this, too, like every other effect and side effect, automatically goes into the balance which is set in the long term to gravitate towards the target rate (97% iirc the official number).

even though returns are based on cost spend it's bad to overkill (be it normally or due to critical)

a simple math example with 95% return avrg.

mob costs 1 ped to kill.
over 10 killed mobs it costs me 10 ped and I get 9,50 ped return. = 0,50 ped loss over 10 mobs

now I overkill 10 mobs make it cost me 1,1 ped to kill.
over 10 killed mobs it costs me 11 ped to kill and I get 10,45 return. = 0,55 ped loss over 10 mobs

so killing 10 mobs now costed me 5 pec more.

That is if you take the average of 95%.

But my actuall loots aren't 95% on all mobs.
A more realistic example would be:
From the 10 mobs killed I get 9 of 35% return and 1 600% multi.

Now if I overkill on 1 of those 9 mobs, I only get 35% of that overkill back.
This is only compensated of I overkill on the multi so I get 600% of that overkill back.

The chance to crittically overkill on that 9 mobs is 9 times bigger than on that 1 multi.

So that would make the average return only worse.

even though returns are based on cost spend it's bad to overkill (be it normally or due to critical)

I suggest that you are still thinking very much in loot 1.0 and are not even 100% right there.
As San says, a crit kill shot may be a bit of a waste of the 'opportunity' and it would be better if the shot had come when the mob had more hp (under loot 1.0), but it didn't cost you more and still doesn't now.

also, in loot 2.0 the opportunity from crits (not kill shot) as I see it is to kill below normal cost, which gets you lower tt return probability on that kill, but may trigger higher quality. On a final shot it makes no difference if you crit - the cost of the shot was the same.

Back