GREU Event 3 "Screenshot and Halloween costume contest - Running race - Property decoration contest"

DeCoration of property

• Spawn #1

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Lutine #2

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johaoninho90

Prowler
Jo Johaoninho90 jo
:headbang: The G.R.E.U. Event is back! This time with Special Halloween funny events :vampire:

1)Screenshot and Halloween Costume contest:
From October 1 to October 31, you can post on this forum a screenshot of your avatar disguised for Halloween. The best screenshot will win a mysterious gift. There are no real rules, you can edit your screenshot on photoshop or other editing software before posting it. Be creative as you know how to do it, disguise your avatar with scary accessories (masks, makeup, items). The event is free :rolleyes:

participants:
-Chuuudy
-jason shotter
-Lutine
-wizz
-Papa
-Zeina
-Alysante
-azraazazel
-TreborIronwolfe
-jlovelee (winner/prize: 10 ped + [Argonaut Cuddly Toy] + [Julklapp 2016])
-skeezer

̶2)R̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶R̶a̶c̶e̶ and ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶P̶v̶p̶ ̶
For technical reasons, the Running Race and the Small PvP will not take place as planned, but the race will still take place...
2)a)Giveaway
Regarding the mysterious prize that was intended for the winner of the pvp, it will be given to a randomly selected person...to participate write "mysterious prize GREU3" in comment on this image the winner will be randomly drawn and announced on November 5, 2017.

participants:
-azraazazel
-Elektro8
-Chloe Kaltana (winner/prize:[ClericDagger 1A] Tier 1 + [Julklapp 2015])
-shaz batty
-Chuuudy
-Alysante

2)b)[Mk1 Explorer (L)] Race
The race will take place on October 31st, the meeting place will be FOMA circuit at 9pm .
it will not be a running race as planned, in order to have a lot more equality between the riders, the race will be held in Mk1 Explorer (L), the first, the second and the third winners will each win a mysterious prize.
I can provide 1 vehicle for the race...so better try to bring your own. You can buy them on auction or you can ask your mentor to lend you his.

Congratulations to the winners
Kosmos (1st won 20ped +[Julklapp 2015])
Chudy (2nd won 10ped + [Julklapp 2015])
Azra (3rd won 5ped + [Julklapp 2015])

and thanks to all the participants, it was a good time.

3)The Best Decorated Property for Halloween:
From now to October 31, register and Show us how you decorated your property for Halloween...;)
The best decoration will be chosen by the people of Entropia using an online voting system and will win a mysterious gifts.
To participate in this event, the owners must post a screenshot of their decorated property, and write the location of their property so that I can go verify on site in the game.
If you want to participate and validate your registration, the sum of 10 ped shall be handed over to Johaoninho. This sum will be used to pay for part of the mystery gift that the winner will receive.:wise:

participants:
-Spawn 10 ped added (winner/prize 20 ped + [Halloween Strongbox]x5 + [Julklapp 2016])
-Lutine 10 ped added
:dunce:

Last edited:
One question.. can pumpkins kill pumpkins?
If so, there won't be a lot of running.

Can Pumpkins kill Pumkins ?

One question.. can pumpkins kill pumpkins?
If so, there won't be a lot of running.

--> can pumpkins kill pumpkins? No <--

Last edited:
I nominate the Ministry's society house as a property

Minopolis #4

print_screen_2017-10-02_22-39-44.jpg

finally a reason to go to F.O.M.A.

Sounds like fun, count me in :D

EarnPeds.com is sponsoring a part of the mysterious prizes...

attachment.php

Giveaway...random winner win mysterious prize
Race...the 3 first finishing the race will win mysterious prizes
Screenshot and costume contest...end of registration 31 october 2017...winner is gonna be elected by entropian people and announced November the 5....winner wins mysterious prize
Decoration of property contest....end og registration 31 october 2017...winner is fonna be elected by entropian people and announced November the 5...winner wins mysterious prize

EarnPeds.com is sponsoring a part of the mysterious prizes...

Last edited:
hello!
this is my proposition :D, not sure if it fits to halloween, but its little scary

joker_gud_gud2.jpg

:yay::cheer:BUMP:cheer::yay:

Faceof...:cool:

hello again!

since noone upload any screenshot im gonna do it for you guys and we can have some fun ;]
this screenshot was my pre-first proposition, but it looks funny instead scary XD

male_witch_raven_bird.jpg

since noone upload any screenshot im gonna do it for you guys and we can have some fun ;]
this screenshot was my pre-first proposition, but it looks funny instead scary XD...

really cool Chud :yay: i will do my best to try to gather more participants before end of registrations , and thanks for your presence in the event :wtg:

Last edited:
my costume for hallween

[/IMG]"]
showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG][/URL]"][/IMG][/URL]
[/URL]
showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

:bump: 16 days before end of registrations for the SCREENshots Contest

[jason jase shotter]SCREENSHOT PUMPKIN Creature

attachment.php

:wise: this is SCREENSHOT is from [jason jase shotter]

[jason jase shotter] SCREENSHOT pumpkin mask

entropia_2017-10-13_20.26.15.jpg

:wise: this SCREENSHOT is from [jason jase shotter]

attachment.php

:vampire:

15 days before end of registrations

At Pemphredo Island, Halloween Shopkeeper is waiting your with Creature Candy Control

2.jpg

Inside the shop dont be affraid by the Pumpkings

1.jpg

and here my halloween 2017 outfit :wtg:

I know that some do not have Halloween costumes (masks, clothes, makeup, objects ...) that's why it is tolerated in the rules and possible to edit his screenshot with filters and other effects.

Here's an exmple:

attachment.php

8 days before end of registrations

:dance:

*Free *Race,*Screenshot contest, *Giveaway and more...don't miss the opportunity to win mysterious prizes in the coming event special halloween...

:poke:

7 days before end of registrations

:painter:

You have an apartment? house? or any other property?
Decorate your property for Halloween and register to try to win mysterious prize...

:wave:

I don't have much of a costume and I suck at photoshop, but will post this anyway. Ran into some scary looking pumpkins at Strength Keep the other day.

Zi4Y5LQ.jpg

6 days before end of registrations

:lift:

*FREE*Come on F.O.M.A. racetrack and race in [Mk1 Explorer (L)] tuesday 31 october... part of the prizes is sponsored by EarnPeds.com

:wtg:

Back