Globals/HOF different colors again please

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
Some years back HOFs were a different shade of color (or bolded, can't remember anymore). This made it easy to pick out the hofs from the regular globals glancing over while hunting or whatever. Please make it like this again.

Some years back HOFs were a different shade of color (or bolded, can't remember anymore). This made it easy to pick out the hofs from the regular globals glancing over while hunting or whatever. Please make it like this again.

Yes be very cool to add three type of global colors/sounds for mini globals, globals and then the HOFs.

Also had a thought last night whether is good or not , purely just a thought but the hof board for hunting mining crafting etc etc could be planet specific ?

In addition to this I would also like to see the return of contrast color on new skill unlock and new skill ranks.

Great idea!! +1

Yes, please

Yes be very cool to add three type of global colors/sounds for mini globals, globals and then the HOFs.

How about a sliding scale (like the crafting condition slider) that swirls according to the size of the global; a small global gets a 'normal' swirl like we have now. An ATH has the HOF swirl, with fireworks shooting into the sky, and is visible from far away, and a louder sound effect. Everything in between will scale both visibly and audibly according to the size of the HOF.

How about a sliding scale (like the crafting condition slider) that swirls according to the size of the global; a small global gets a 'normal' swirl like we have now. An ATH has the HOF swirl, with fireworks shooting into the sky, and is visible from far away, and a louder sound effect. Everything in between will scale both visibly and audibly according to the size of the HOF.

Yes! Exactly. That would be great!

100% agree ... mainly the HoFs need to last a little bit longer because it finishes before even you can enjoy the swoosh.

100% agree ... mainly the HoFs need to last a little bit longer because it finishes before even you can enjoy the swoosh.

I'm not sure about.
When global or hof happen surrounding mobs do not stop to enjoy swirlies but continue to damage you.
On every global you have cool occasion to die.
Game distort your vision from first person to third person view and making you to lose focus on where your gun was aimed. Instead to see next mob or group of mobs you don't see nothing. I mean you see swirlies.
After swirlies and other confusing effects end - game get you back in first person view.
But you need some seconds to adapt on new situation.
Like .. ah where i am ? Aha yes I'm at home watching some film, oh no its not film must be something else.
Ah yes now i remember, before swirlies i played EU.
Something killing me, too late for fap shit.

Back