Has the amount of near success changed ?

Edward-James

Prowler
Society
SHOOT ´N LOOT
Edward MrEddie James
Hello all,

Just curios if the amount of near success in generell changed ->and less successes ?

I encountered this behaviour on non-sib (max90% success rate) Blueprints...

Even if you WOULD get the materials for tt ,you produce everything with 140%-150%

So when you need for a weapon for example 2 or 3 materials crafted from 90% bp´s its WOULD make an horrible mu
on every weapon/tool etc that noone would ever pay...

So...has this amount changed? or it is the same for like some yrs and i didnt notice? Why the hell should some1 then do those and sell in auc for 120%...bec noone wants to pay more for those mats?

is this on purpose for ruining crafting or am i missing something?

In a "dreamland" it should be crafting for like 110-120% so that the crafting chain can survive or lower lvl crafters can sell their products to the higher lvl ones making amps,weapons..etc..

Eddie

2017 crafting is fucked. Not sure how to go from here. Maybe pull out and leave.

I made 28k MU profit in 2016 (~95% TT return). Pretty much stoped deposits in 2016 and from beginning of 2017 it's all shit. Total shit. Does not smell like shit, but smells like scam.

It can't be like that. Math has not been wrong since 2014, but it's wrong now. Shit has changed and crafting items with 200% MU does not profit anymore, it barely breaks even. You craft only 200% MU and even lose on some months....

Can you fucking imagine that 30% of your hunting loot has 200% markup? Would you be losing peds? Smilgs?

PS! This is Mindark forum. I got banned/post deleted for critical post.

So...has this amount changed? or it is the same for like some yrs and i didnt notice? Why the hell should some1 then do those and sell in auc for 120%...bec noone wants to pay more for those mats?

The vast majority of crafters just do not understand how to price something. They just want to click and sell for whatever they can get. Add in those that get a nice hof or global crafting and think they can sell something for 110% every time and prices on most things fall far below the actual cost to craft.

The vast majority of crafters just do not understand how to price something. They just want to click and sell for whatever they can get. Add in those that get a nice hof or global crafting and think they can sell something for 110% every time and prices on most things fall far below the actual cost to craft.

Yes i know that...i see that every day...

BUT my question was adressed to crafters !! IF they realize a change in the amount of near successes increased or not..

Yes i know that...i see that every day...

BUT my question was adressed to crafters !! IF they realize a change in the amount of near successes increased or not..

I haven't noticed a significant change recently in number of near success. For me it ranges between 30-40% success and around 5% fails, rest are near success. What I have noticed though is that I am getting more low near success than usual.

Usually a near success will be close (just less than) to the tt input and around 25% of those near success have been less than 10% of the TT input. Now it seems closer to around 35% of those near success are being less than 10% of tt input. Which also means that overall the return has gone down. But i have also noticed more mini's happening and on less required number of clicks.

Hopefully that all makes sense.

I haven't noticed a significant change recently in number of near success. For me it ranges between 30-40% success and around 5% fails, rest are near success. What I have noticed though is that I am getting more low near success than usual.

Usually a near success will be close (just less than) to the tt input and around 25% of those near success have been less than 10% of the TT input. Now it seems closer to around 35% of those near success are being less than 10% of tt input. Which also means that overall the return has gone down. But i have also noticed more mini's happening and on less required number of clicks.

Hopefully that all makes sense.

Yes thank you..that helps a bit....i was just curios..bec nowadays i CANNOT produce something with 90% max success bp for less than 130-150% (in normal runs,with no glob,mini..etc)..... maybe it was alsways the same in the past..but now i notice it bec i done like 50-100 k clicks more than in the past for some period..

We should keep going :D

armatrix_lp60_craft.jpg

Last edited:
crafting got FXXX

I have arleady accounted for 8 times, when had 16+ No success in row for Armatrixes (Maxed L BPs on quantity),,,,,(also so far I have not got any Multiplier on Armatrixes), also upto to 10 no success IN ROW I do not track anymore! Also almost not crafting...

as for Components - + TT return is ~ 70% ... so making unreasonable 2 craft @ the moment except for PED waste/GAmbling

Back