PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

State of the Game, IMO

I'm sooooooo discouraged with all the shit going on,

Mining strong box's from hunting that cause a problem with looting box's from hunting, having to pay $ for keys to collect loot from box's, constant lag from everywhere and from everything that seems like forever, it's been so annoying , Loot 2.0 and it's quagmire, Halloween event that's gonna suck due to lag, MA representatives making statement then correcting themselves, checkout Ludwig's last posts, Bertha Bot and her cut & paste date mistake. It's aggravating to recall all the problems / issues over the past 12 - 15 months but I'm sure you all can add more to my comments. It sure seems like the sky is falling at MA HQ and I'll bet their all pointing the finger at each other for the mistakes, and ignoring the paying player base. Such a sad and inexcusable display of professionalism from a publicly traded company. I recall the saying, "fck me once shame on you, Fck me twice... or more in MA's case, shame on me. I think I've had about enough for some time. GL to all of you with bigger balls than me, sayonara!

Oh! forgot to add, just look at weekly Hunting, Mining and Crafting data on El, and this data has been progressively getting worse over the last 3 weeks, despite MA's effort to prop up player involvement. Seems like their more interested in half-bakes ideas to hold on to whose left than fixing the real problems.
    Last edited by sighlentz; 10-27-2017 at 03:11.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mannanan Mac y Lir
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I don't know who the CEO is, but he/she/they/it better get their fucking head in the game, as it were.
    > For Sale: Stuff <

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kib Fullon Surya
    Society
    Freelancer
    we want V3 !

(complete non-lag v2 could work too )
    Last edited by Surya; 10-27-2017 at 08:14.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    yee yeeck ck
    I have completed what I am looking for and won't be contributing anymore.
    To those who call me an idiot or a whiner all these years, (you) all be prepared to self-buried yourself.

Good luck to all my friends, spend your $ wisely and don't be greedy.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Paulo Manique Santos
    Society
    In Da Pocket
    Images
    This has been the reason why my activity been mostly withdrawing this year

I got my calls ignored too much when they were meaningfull, some stuff went beyond its time.
    If stuff wasnt fixed, keeping in touch with comunity wasnt so hard, but they rather not do it.
    Landed on Calypso: 10th September 2007

Mission/Quest EU

LiveStream Channel

Banned
    Naming Policy Violation
    Quote Originally Posted by sighlentz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sooooooo discouraged with all the shit going on,

Mining strong box's from hunting that cause a problem with looting box's from hunting, having to pay $ for keys to collect loot from box's, constant lag from everywhere and from everything that seems like forever, it's been so annoying , Loot 2.0 and it's quagmire, Halloween event that's gonna suck due to lag, MA representatives making statement then correcting themselves, checkout Ludwig's last posts, Bertha Bot and her cut & paste date mistake. It's aggravating to recall all the problems / issues over the past 12 - 15 months but I'm sure you all can add more to my comments. It sure seems like the sky is falling at MA HQ and I'll bet their all pointing the finger at each other for the mistakes, and ignoring the paying player base. Such a sad and inexcusable display of professionalism from a publicly traded company. I recall the saying, "fck me once shame on you, Fck me twice... or more in MA's case, shame on me. I think I've had about enough for some time. GL to all of you with bigger balls than me, sayonara!

Oh! forgot to add, just look at weekly Hunting, Mining and Crafting data on El, and this data has been progressively getting worse over the last 3 weeks, despite MA's effort to prop up player involvement. Seems like their more interested in half-bakes ideas to hold on to whose left than fixing the real problems.
    I have been very active mentor and preaching "it's not a scam" for years.

Entropia is now officially scam. It turned scam sometimes spring 2017.

If you are not depositing, profiting from crafting MU and your TT returns are continuously made worse and worse over time, it's a fucking scam. Not even talking rare blueprint success rates droping to 20-25% "long run".

24k ped MU profit from crafting in 2016, zero need to deposit if i kept going like this, but no. This player is not depositing, let's have his 150-200k cycle return 70%, let's see how that works out.

It's your grave, bitches.