I am not doing the Event I tried but still 1 month of Lag

Didn't have any lag for straight 2 hours hunt last night and hour and half today . Halloween instance is much brighter than last year wich make hunt much more easy :) Try at Minopolis

Have you been lagging while hunting since September on every planet though? It seems like some people aren't having this issue that I posted in the topic. If it was just even lag or a couple days it happens. However I literally have been lagging for over a month and want some answers on when it is going to stop. :D

I don't want to be making this post for christmas saying its been 3 months now is all.

This morning for me at Mino was pretty good small lags, but this last run holy shit was I banging my board just to swap anything...infuriating. Waiting on previous action waiting... waiting ....waiting Especially on the 107 lev boss, where 3 hits all of a sudden "catch up" at once.

Autofire on...and shots just stop altogether for 3-4 seconds...then stutter back to firing normal rate.

Horrid at the moment....save yourself the aggravation.

This morning for me at Mino was pretty good small lags, but this last run holy shit was I banging my board just to swap anything...infuriating. Waiting on previous action waiting... waiting ....waiting Especially on the 107 lev boss, where 3 hits all of a sudden "catch up" at once.

Autofire on...and shots just stop altogether for 3-4 seconds...then stutter back to firing normal rate.

Horrid at the moment....save yourself the aggravation.

See this is what I am talking about. I think it has to do specifically with the loot server and skills. It only lags when trying figure out decay from hunting, skills or loot.

It's like the Loot server is trying to catch up with what you are doing to calculate the loot. (just a speculation)

Yea I am done with hunting for awhile. I can just do other things with my PEDs. Maybe I will work on some other skill goals or something.

Would be nice if MA could tell us some information.

We are directing pretty much all of our resources towards fixing the lag. While improvements have been made many players are still reporting severe lag so there is still work to do.

We have confirmation from MindArk now that it is on their end. Not that this was ever in question, but still nice to see they admit something was broken.

We have confirmation from MindArk now that it is on their end. Not that this was ever in question, but still nice to see they admit something was broken.

That is true they probably took the situation more serious when they looked at how down the PED spending is. I decided to cross skill some Cyro on Oros while waiting for a fix. So doing some others things to change it up.

Auction and crafting lag as well, its been driving me nuts, with the amount of components needed now for guns and Im trying to figure out what I need to make bits off.

Auction and crafting lag as well, its been driving me nuts, with the amount of components needed now for guns and Im trying to figure out what I need to make bits off.

Yea im crafting some textures and watching it stick at 99%

Have you been lagging while hunting since September on every planet though? It seems like some people aren't having this issue that I posted in the topic. If it was just even lag or a couple days it happens. However I literally have been lagging for over a month and want some answers on when it is going to stop. :D

I don't want to be making this post for christmas saying its been 3 months now is all.

It's better on caly than on Ark. Ironically pvp oil rig has had the least lag

It's better on caly than on Ark. Ironically pvp oil rig has had the least lag

Are you cycling enough ped hunting at the rig to test the lag?

I have found every planet to about the same.

Are you cycling enough ped hunting at the rig to test the lag?

I have found every planet to about the same.

Standard 400ped/hr mining.

I don't get as much lag

Back