• The lag is gone!

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
Seems to me that since last night the server stability is MUCH MUCH better and haven't noticed the same level of lag we've been having for the past month.

Just wondering if its the same across the board and it is finally fixed or if others are still having issues.

And if it is finally fixed, a big THANK YOU to MA for finally getting to the bottom of it and hope it stays away!

i dont think there are enough ppls online :laugh: i had 3 pages at Mayhem

Seems to me that since last night the server stability is MUCH MUCH better and haven't noticed the same level of lag we've been having for the past month.

Just wondering if its the same across the board and it is finally fixed or if others are still having issues.

And if it is finally fixed, a big THANK YOU to MA for finally getting to the bottom of it and hope it stays away!

I checked it last night, was much better.
Quite possibly, I logged on right after update and was terrible.
Glad was far better going. :tiphat:

No lag at all for me since the last maintenance

Prior to that it was almost unplayable so this is good

some of the fiber optic cables between Hong Kong and Australia got damaged in two typhoons most of southeast Asia got rerouted via us lines this happened in September and is just now being completed and being redirected as normal most of north America should be seeing some normalization.

some of the fiber optic cables between Hong Kong and Australia got damaged in two typhoons most of southeast Asia got rerouted via us lines this happened in September and is just now being completed and being redirected as normal most of north America should be seeing some normalization.

It all makes so much sense now lol..

from my knowledge there's "extra" lines not in use running from asia to australia and US to europe, i wonder if those ever got turned on.

I'm not seeing any lag whatsoever. Completely back to normal now.

Oh....that makes a lot of sense, Thank you. Is far more better today.

I was at wits end on this lag issue. Decided just 2 days ago to shelf EU for a bit, even went and bought BF1. Glad I checked this today, I finally after over a month can kill big mobs again.

I did notice when downloading BF1 that it wouldn't let me play the game without a certain driver (was 1 update off). No idea if updating the Nvidia driver helped on this, that is the only change I made. So perhaps if others are having an issue still, update drivers maybe.

But I cant say how relieved I am finally to see this issue resolved.

Neither poll option works for me. It's better than it was but I'm still lagging (compared to a year ago for example).

3cb1996a5e108ba859dda6ccf1ccef34.gif

I tried last night, still not back to normal, although better, I still get many of the same can't use this item yet errors.

A lot better, perhaps back to just the normal occassional lag.

Neither poll option works for me. It's better than it was but I'm still lagging (compared to a year ago for example).

Same here, why only those 2 options as answers? There should be a third option that says something like "Better but still some issues"

Back