Did i kill the mining loot algorithm`?

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
SOmething weird just happened... I was on Foma doing level 13s when suddenly this happened:

Cumbriz Stone 258 PED Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:02:25
Cumbriz Stone 100 PED Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:02:24

Robot Beacon (1111100010101101011011) Me Really Never Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:02:24
Robot Beacon (111111001101101110001111) Me Really Never Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:02:24

as you can see, i got 2 claims of the same resource on the exact same drop. i only got 1 claim though (the 258 ped one) and i think as compensation for this error i received the rest of the value that was missing via robot beacons. on that drop i got 6 robot beacons and some angel scales

but funny that there were 2 claims from 1 drop or at least thats what the global chat told me. i also received the hof and the global swirls on that drop as well. maybe MA is trying to fix mining strongboxes and fucked something up again?

so you drop 1 bomb and got 2 mineral resource deeds? if so = broken

otherwise when you get over 50 ped in beacons/etc... you will get two global messages... one for the resources and the other for the value of the beacons, listed as a "resource" find. it's just buggy for whatever reason. MA considers it as two separate looting events from 1 input.. it's wonky.

so you drop 1 bomb and got 2 mineral resource deeds? if so = broken

otherwise when you get over 50 ped in beacons/etc... you will get two global messages... one for the resources and the other for the value of the beacons, listed as a "resource" find. it's just buggy for whatever reason. MA considers it as two separate looting events from 1 input.. it's wonky.

nah i just got 1 deed. but never had this happen before. its kinda weird. it seems like the SOOTOs are a "claim" on their own somehow. maybe thats how you even get them. like a chance for a second claim on first drop and if the checkup succeeds you get a SOOTO with a certain value and your claim. like the system firts determines wether you get 2 "claims" or one or none and then acts accordingly.

also was a little bit freaked out about getting 6 beacons (all worthless tho)

About those robot beaacons....
A couple days ago someone send me link for "beacon strongbox". We are on boxing hype now,so not sure beacons are worthless now :lolup:

TT of SOOTOs is included in the claim size. On Ark you can get e.g. a VI that consists of 2 PED of treasure and 3 PED painting.

I guess it's just the global message that is glitched.

I guess it's just the global message that is glitched.

This.

Been this way for a while I believe. Just doesn’t happen often as you have to Sooto high enough as to exceed hof requirements on top of hitting a hof lol.

The SOOTO goes directly into your inventory. You only get a claim deed for the other resource.

confirmed hit of hansidian + belkar. Got deed of belkar and hansidian 25 pec rocks in inventory

Remember back when you actually got a direction guide to an actual robot ship?

:( I miss those days.

Remember back when you actually got a direction guide to an actual robot ship?

:( I miss those days.

Then you run around and find someone else robot ship and loot it :)

Back