Level 50+ avatars with no uber

Status
if the trox has 990 hp and you divide it by 3 dpp then you get 330 pec (!!) optimal kill value (yeah we dont factor in regen her to make a point). and 330 pec (!!) is 3,3 ped and that *10000 is 33k peds.

dooh!!

not x 10.000
you wrote x1000

so also for you its 3300 ped.

You really don't understand math do you

1000/3*1000 is 330k, as was posted.

Please point me to all the maths posts where you have contributed to the community in a positive way.

If you're angry at the game, just quit. No one will miss you.

was a mistype. *10k is correct and widely known

Cool, so you consider 33k (peds) on a baby trox to be a reasonable size uber?

That woul translate to a 60k hogglo young

Could you provide an example where anyone looted that multiplier?

Cool, so you consider 33k (peds) on a baby trox to be a reasonable size uber?

That woul translate to a 60k hogglo young

Could you provide an example where anyone looted that multiplier?

just check entropialife. nearly any of the caly mobs (at least all of the ones that get hunted regularly) have a hof of that 10k multi size as top loot all time high. smaller mobs = more hunter + more kills = more ubers.
another recent example that i witnessed is the cyrene young rhino beetle that costs about 5 ped per kill (depending on misses / crits) and dropped a 49k hof this month.

This. I never thought I would get 500+ loot, ever.

Even though 1k Kerbs do happen, they do not happen as often as Feffox, Proteron, Atrox, spiders etc...
I seriously doubt that someone who is cycling a whole lot of peds on decent size mobs wont get an Uber.
In years prior to 2016/17 I used to hunt stuff like berys, daikibas, molisk, argonauts, and other tiny stuff, and I was happy if i got a global a week, and was hoping and hoping and hoping for a HOF loot, but none came.

Then, I saved up a bit, bought myself some decent-ish gear, and first upgraded to Feffoid sometime in 2016, got 2 hofs, 733 and 788 ped. This was done mostly in the cave north of PA with Manta K3 + Koroma.

After that I switched to Atrox @ Jurra Plateu, and got my first uber 1119 PED Atrox, used Adj Musca + 5A plates
and Isis CB19.

And recently I upgraded again, got myself a R150 Assassin and I switched to Feffox, started cycling ~5000 ped a week, and got my second uber 1252 PED on them.

I am lvl 45 blp hit / 41 blp dmg, 153hp.

Just had a 2743 ped Feffox Old the other day. So yeah, I think it shows that higher mob + higher cycle rate weapon + 2000ish ped spent daily does yield results. Or now I am extremly lucky and the past 12-ish years I have been extremely unlucky (while hunting less than 1 ped mobs, and cycling about 200 ped weekly, if that much even.)

I can only say that after changing the setup and the mob, globals are far more common, hofs appeared for first time since 2004, and my skills went ballistic.

So, 12 years with crap equipment, low cycle rate and repeating the same *tactic* all over again, got not a single hof. After equipment upgrades, first with manta k3 which I abused on feffoids (1400-ish ped daily) and now with R150 on feffox, I got 5 hofs since 2016, with 3 of them over 1k. No I dont see any pattern here, must be that i just became extremely lucky.

You can not shine if you do not push your limits.
I pushed for years and was happy with the results, but I got tired of pushing and only play periodically for fun now.

The game has no way of knowing what your visa limits are, so the only limits it can know you are pushing are your avatars skill levels and gear.

*pushing your limits allows you to shine or fail, it does not guarantee that you will shine, but without accepting the chance of failure, you can never shine.

I prescribe 1500-200hp mobs for 5-6 months, taken for 2 hours daily. Your curse will be broken.

I made a thread about this.
Fucked by the multiplier.
To hunt big mobs for ages without multiplier losing all you got, then stepping down to smaller mobs and get only multipliers. All my uber multies have been on small mobs. And that totally gives a twisted image on the tracker :wise:

This is interesting and has confounded me for many years. When I'm hunting an area with mobs of varying maturities, the "good loots" almost NEVER come from the higher maturities. Usually the below-average loots come from the higher-than-average mobs. This isn't a new thing, I've experienced this for most of the time I've played. My best 3 or 4 loots all-time were from the low- to mid-maturity mobs in the area I was shooting up.

Back when "no loots" still happened, a disproportionately large percentage of high-maturity mobs gave me no-loots, when the lower ones usually coughed up. Thus, it always hurt more when I'd get nothing, or really poor loot, most often when I'd strike a bigger mob. This always struck me as odd. I don't know if this is due to the 'mysterious multiplier' or something predisposed with certain avatars.

The answer, for me anyway, will NOT be to re-mortgage my home or stop paying my bills to be able to afford uber gear so that I can tank big mobs with a higher chance of bigger loot. Would that it could be. :(

Given that an active depositing player can easily reach Level 50 within 6 months nowadays, I imagine it happens more often than not now. Particularly for those that did it before the recent loot changes that seem to have made bigger HoFs on small mobs more common again.

Here's a thing: With my gear, I can only solo-hunt up to mid-level mobs; i.e. up to Trooper Gen 03; Atrax Old Alphas are a challenge in full Boar with 5B; that gives some idea of my limitations. I imagine it takes a helluva lot more kills of these non-uber mobs to hit a new professional level than if I had the gear or money to tank Feffoxes or Hogglos or something. So, unless I become a major depositor, my level increases are long and arduous tasks.

imho its the other way around. The more you complain, bitch and whine, the more chance to be rewarded with a good loot!

I'm clearly proof that this isn't true. :silly2:

Some entertaining reading here, thanks for the posts!

if the trox has 990 hp and you divide it by 3 dpp then you get 330 pec (!!) optimal kill value (yeah we dont factor in regen her to make a point). and 330 pec (!!) is 3,3 ped and that *10000 is 33k peds.

Well looking at EL there was a 3600 PED HoF on Atrox youngs, speak 1k multiplyer - so if MA is back to the 10k max multiplyer, then the 33k maybe possible on small Atrox.
I would really like to see it in the HoF list soon, but Atrox far less popular than old days, so not very likely to happen.
On popular mobs this max multiplyers happen more often.
Look at the 8k Bery Stalker - really nice one!

Long time ago it was not uncomon, remember the 1k+ combibo youngs ?
Would be really awesome if this could happen again these days :)

just check entropialife. nearly any of the caly mobs (at least all of the ones that get hunted regularly) have a hof of that 10k multi size as top loot all time high. smaller mobs = more hunter + more kills = more ubers.
another recent example that i witnessed is the cyrene young rhino beetle that costs about 5 ped per kill (depending on misses / crits) and dropped a 49k hof this month.

Actually I'd like you to be explicit rather than vague. I did check entropialife. I could find no evidence to support your claims.

Rhino beetle youngs have 3500hp before regen.

For your claim to hold:
A rhino beetle young would require a loot of 3500/3*10000=116kpeds,
or
a rhino beetle young would need hp of 49k/10000*3=1500hp

I believe you are confusing rhino beetle weaks/punies with rhino beetle youngs. 49k would certainly be a remarkable loot if it occurred on what is essential an atrox old

Once again could you please provide evidence to support your claim that what you class as an 'uberloot' "happens all the time" and "can be found on entropialife"

Leave the entry level mobs and you have your uber in no time.
After 14 years in this game its time to step up your game for anything above kerberos.

I guess you missed the 10K kerbbie alpha last week. I think I have had 2 1K+ kerbbies I think 1.4K 1.1K if memory serves me correct.

Within reason I don't think the mob matters it just the luck of the draw.

BTW the high on gibnib is 918 ped, chirpy, the top 5 all above 1K and fuba 2 above 1K.

You can see all globals/hofs in EL..
no one more than 1.2k
22228.jpg

got to get new avatar..

Leave the entry level mobs and you have your uber in no time.
After 14 years in this game its time to step up your game for anything above kerberos.

I so agree !!!:lolup::wtg::laugh:

wondering

if u didn't buy lottery ticekt(s) can't win anything arn't ya:eyecrazy:

I don't know what to say lol. I've been playing 7 years next March. I got 2 ubers in my first year ( plus 1k ped) prolly my first 6 months actually. Ive had quite a few ubers over the years, could I use more, always lol ! I am lvl 75 and I hunt at the top of my lvl and use all the buffs I can get Neurostim A being a favorite. I have my highest hof just this year 6250 ped Araneatrox at I think I was lvl70 maybe. What Im saying is they're out there...Just keep pew pewing and they'll come.

Status
Back