Question: Restoration Chip Adjusted or EMT Kit Ek-2350 Modified ?

Lucky_A

Alpha
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Lucky Angel Bob
Hi,

looking to upgrade my fap and I'm having a dilemma which one to chose : Resto Chip or Mod 2350 ?

Both of them are similarly priced atm and have I the skills to use either with no issue.

What I'm not so sure about is which would fit better to my play style and, as current user of an Adj. Hedoc and used to get the heal delivered in one go ;) all this heal over x seconds kind of thing is a bit confusing :confused: ... then looking at wiki I'm even more confused when I compare heal per second and efficiency between these two :laugh:

Please share your view/experience with either of those, thanks.

All depends on the rest of your setup & mob hunted..
In doubt, & this is what I did..
get a mod 2350 1st, then an adj resto..
If you look at the heal/sec, adj resto alone might not be enough power to heal but in combo, it works great.

maybe you should borrow/rent one for a few runs

I did it the other way around, get adj resto and then see if you need an upgrade.

I don't.. adj resto is all I need really, I buy UR150 that lasts around a year so no need to have another 5-10k stuck in a fap for that :)

Last edited:
Adjusted resto.
It's like your own personal fapper. And dead cheap in costs!
For sure a must have!

Another +1 for adj resto.

Especially now with the armor change where you don't have to worry about paying out the ass for 1.0 hits.

Armor up, grab whatever L fap you max and go to town. Adj resto dropped my average fap bill from 40-50 peds a mod evil amp to 5 peds.

Thanks all sharing your thoughts, bet this is useful for others as well.

One other point regarding adj resto - didn't looked into the mission rewarding it ... is it worth going with the mission or buying it upfront is a much better idea ? I mean will it take a long time to complete that mission nowadays ?

Reactions: das
Buy if you don't want to do divine, do mission if you do :)

Can sell divine for 1250 ped so mission should be cheaper then

Both, they work great together. But it you have to choose then Resto, gives you more flexibility.

Back