Black Friday Specials in Webshop

Status
black-friday-joke-8.jpg

It's a long Friday from Thursday to Monday. :shots:

Nice, I'm down to my last 200 loot pills so this will really come in handy. :rolleyes:

- Up to 100% extra Autoloot pills!
- Up to 50% extra H-DNA revival chips!

are those TT-able? :scratch2:

So where is this big deal ? Was more interesting when MA made 10 $ 110 ped ammo

Well MA can't give you 110 TT value for $10...

People would buy 129358203875023508x orders of a deal like that and MA would be fucked.

they are TT-able, both the regular auto loot pills and the H-DNA, although the H-DNA has the 0.001 pec value

So you would get ~101 peds of UA for $10 deposited :p

I think you should hire better support, waiting 4 days to lift my deposit limits :wtg:

FFS! Did you check the webshop? How could anyone possibly know anything more about this than you do at the moment?!?:eyecrazy:

facebook, e-mail newsletter? multiple ways to know more than people just PLAYING THE GAME, where information isn't always announced. don't act so condescending

If it will happen the info will be posted on the website or even here on the forum. No need to necro a year old post causing confusion.

up to 40 % discount in the store (physical items, some of which are new I think) apparently now. I always wanted a t-shirt

Please do not bump year-old threads.

Clearly, bumping a thread like this is likely to cause confusion for members who do not notice the thread start date.

:locked:

Status
Back