PC compet deeds

Compet deed holders should be afraid lel... or they can wipe there behinds with the deeds :D

yeap, 34pec per deed was ACCUMILATED over 2years worth of revenue... so go figure next months payout if there even is one...

a scam over a scam... jeeez... things never end!

You want my dusty wallet? i have no money left to be scammed at :D :lolup::lolup::lolup:

lets just forget about this disaster and move along instead, lets focus on arkadia moon instead :)

i say 10ped each, then you might have your peds back in 10years......

the effort on making it a success is simply not there, they are treating compet as entropia and thats the big fail. But atleast they learned a lesson from entropia players pockets :D

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?302692-Buying-compet-deeds

:laugh:

on fog, move bldg to another spot temporarily?

can't select the buildings under the fog, my Vault, 1 Mine and school are covered. i can collect from the mine but not select it

I can't believe it, people are still buying them on auction for 55-75 ped each.

People....off load now....before its too late.

When the next none payment comes in, the price will plummet to almost nothing.

Rgds

Ace

I can't believe it, people are still buying them on auction for 55-75 ped each.

People....off load now....before its too late.

When the next none payment comes in, the price will plummet to almost nothing.

Rgds

Ace
spoken like a true reseller. ;)

Better option would be to hold... then buy more after the prices go down even further. It's still a 'risk' but Mindark's already got pets in both games, and promised to eventually make em cross over, so it will happen... may take longer than it did for taming to 'come back' but eventually it will happen.

Someone suggested a long while back that pet auctions in game will happen eventually to... that predicted timeframe is already passed, but knowing Mindark it will happen eventually...

Kim, if you are reading this, if you'd work on actually developing the game as much as you are on deleting Mccormick's posts on the compet forum, some of the promised stuff that ain't here yet may be here a lot sooner than expected?

Last edited:
It's kinda surprising that the price is still high relative to their yield. I guess just being a deed provides a certain sentiment.

It's kinda surprising that the price is still high relative to their yield. I guess just being a deed provides a certain sentiment.

Some folks just keep having faith.
Compet deed zealots!

It's just a conspiracy by the compet makers, once they buy all the deeds back at 1 ped each they'll release the real industry-shaking content :rolleyes:

I think majority of folks still playing it are just playing it freely at the moment. If they ever do give pets more of a reason to exist in both games, and a way for you to transfer pets from one game to the other things will change (even if slowly) to make the deeds more worth holding. Since it's free to play if you let it be, and is a hell of a lot less boring than sweating, give it a try if your peds are down or you are between deposits. I started recording most of my sessions lately.

https://entropialoot.wordpress.com/compets/

The daily arena is possible these days if you time it when others are online. If you miss the peak times when others are online you'll be sitting waiting a long while. Typically if I don't get an arena battle in 5-10 minutes or so I just quit for a few hours or overnight, etc. Daily arena is easiest way to get trinkets free imho. You can also build up diamonds from forest (pve) but it's a much slower process than just winning a few odds and ends daily. Daily starts at winning 3 battles, then goes up to 5 for more rare finds after a day or two.

One of the things that was missing when I played was the ability to grind for PED. There was a decisive disconnect between the free play and PED modes, unlike Entropia, where there's a smooth spectrum between the two experiences.

Back