PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Can somebody explain to me how this 97% return thing works?

I have depoed 45 bucks and i had some ped left in my account. I have managed to cycle 2000k peds with it still have 300 peds. Im mining Typolonic Alicenies good MU stuff. When will my account balance to 97 percent I also had 2k peds last year. Lost it all. Will I get that 2k peds back or its gone?

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images
    When you say you've cycled 2000k do you mean 2,000ped or 2,000,000ped?

Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you say you've cycled 2000k do you mean 2,000ped or 2,000,000ped?

2,000 ped not including what I cycled last year that i didnt get back

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    So many variables that we don't know off..
    You could be using high mu amps or drillers that are uneco that affect your TT result (wich we also have no clue about), not to metion taxed vs untaxed area's..

If you really want an answer tailered to your situation, you'll have to give us a shitload more ACCURATE info.

What this basicly boils down to is my 'track & learn' method..
    Track every pec in & out & you'll get an idea where your peds are leaking.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    By the composition of what you're selling, you're mining a taxed area (namely, Treasure Island).
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Old Alpha
    Svena svena Faraday
    Society
    The NBK
    Images
    Mining does not usually do quite as good as hunting return wise.

You are also not looking at this the right way.

You say you have turned over 2000 ped. At ~95% TT return that will mean you lose 100 ped. However if you only started with 450 ped that means you would be at 350 ped after the turnover.

Now since you say are lower than that after selling stuff for MU then you either have a ped leak or a turnover problem. Probably both. Starting out in something costs more since you have no skill at it. Using lower efficiency items costs more. You should not expect to get that TT back.

Mining is pretty ped intensive and 450 ped really is not a lot of ped. It can be hard to build up big enough stacks to auction, which means you have to do smaller runs or use resellers and lose MU. Smaller runs means you may not survive long enough to get a good multiplier to bring you up to what your TT return should be.

Yes im mining at treasure island, I use finder 103. Extractor 102. I know there is tax there but the MU is too good so I stayed there. I try to mine at ashi coz there is no tax there but the Finds are tt food mostly.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    I'm no miner but I really suggest that you track it, I uploaded a screenshot of my hunting sheet in my gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Svena View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mining does not usually do quite as good as hunting return wise.

You are also not looking at this the right way.

You say you have turned over 2000 ped. At ~95% TT return that will mean you lose 100 ped. However if you only started with 450 ped that means you would be at 350 ped after the turnover.

Now since you say are lower than that after selling stuff for MU then you either have a ped leak or a turnover problem. Probably both. Starting out in something costs more since you have no skill at it. Using lower efficiency items costs more. You should not expect to get that TT back.

Mining is pretty ped intensive and 450 ped really is not a lot of ped. It can be hard to build up big enough stacks to auction, which means you have to do smaller runs or use resellers and lose MU. Smaller runs means you may not survive long enough to get a good multiplier to bring you up to what your TT return should be.

So i need to make my runs longer. Im doing 20 ped runs 5 to 10 times a day. Im level 10 both proffession. Hunting will drain my ped card faster coz i dont get MU. Mostly when I global its doesnt bring me up to my starting peds.

I thought MA said ped cycled doesnt matter only loot events is important. For cycling 2k peds I think I should have gotten atleast 1 global. Thats 4000 drops or loot events. I only mine Enmatter.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast