MM Boss buff is bugged, disappears at times when earthquake happens before 60 secs is up

renegarderose

Mature
I waited until I could verify that this is happening before posting on here. I've experienced an issue where my boss buff that you get from killing the elite is cut short radically if the earthquake comes to effect. The first couple of times I thought it was a fluke. However today I went ahead and took time to see if it happened again. Sure enough, one I acquired the buff, a earthquake hit and I got about 5 secs of my buff before it disappeared. This is extremely frustrating not to mention it's costing peds and time which makes sabotages my ranking on the board. So far the only way I've been able to avoid this happening is to time it just right so the buff doesn't occur or continue during an earthquake. I did submit a support ticket about this bug and they said they were looking into it and then closed the ticket. If there's anyone else that experienced this issue, I urge you to send in a support ticket so MA can fix this sooner than later.

This happened to me too! After killing elite I only had like a couple seconds shooting the boss and started getting deflected message I was like WTF??? After that I got some crazy lag and disconnected and ofc when I logged back in I was out of the instance. Tried going to solo again but boss was fully healed so peds shooting it went to MA pocket without me looting anything.

MA already got my email and I did NOT choose my words. Im tired of shit like this.

guess what! it never happened to me :) i'm not playing MM or even EU at this time due to LAG. I'm not happy that this is happening to anyone. I suggest vote with your wallet.

Back