Hunt for Markup and Win Passive Income on OLA 21!

Great event!

Was about to quit after my heal over time buff finished. But decided to continue a little more, afterall been so long that I didn't hunt formicas that I thought they were more hard to kill. After few minutes got two little globs almost one after another, resulting in one AUD from the event. (already traded by Captain Jack)

Great iniciative, we need more pro-active land owners like this. - You have to sow first if you want to reap.

Bonus prize this weekend;

I just got the ability to tame Atrox, so anybody who has globaled on the LA in January can redeem a FREE atrox pet!

1184 Formicacida Weak HOF!

WOOOOOO

Decided to do a little hunt here and came out with a nice HOOF! :yay::yay:
formicada_weak_1184ped_2018-01-26.jpg

View image in gallery

Congratulations to Dingus Optimator Khan for hitting the rolling 30 on the 25th of January!

Also congratulations to the following individuals for hitting their individual 10s:

Dingus Optimator Kahn

apallo sincros neverweave

Boo Who You

4 Arkadia Underground Deeds were added to the jackpot in response to recent globals on Ravagers.

Update on the rolling 30s; congratulations to Mace Mace9 Window for hitting a rolling 30 on the 27th of January, as well as Marcus Macce Vallteng for hitting another rolling 30 on the 28th.

Update on individual 10s;

Darth Revan Reborn

Skai Blondie Boa

Anthony pepe pepe

Boo Who You

We gave away over 50 Arkadia Underground Deeds in January. Thank you all for an awesome kick off to this event! We've got some improvements coming for the rest of February, which will hopefully make it a little easier for folks to win more AUDs.

Have you counted my globals ? Should be 16 atm. Cant find my name anywhere in this thread :(
Kilbikas saunajumal Kipsi

Have you counted my globals ? Should be 16 atm. Cant find my name anywhere in this thread :(

Yeah can we get an update for the last few days of January please? There was a lot of hunting those last days and lots of globals...

AS long as your globals were on Entropia Life they will be counted. I haven't had time to book keep the last few days, hopefully will get to it tonight.

a run post

I like this event, still its MA makes it nasty , ty for event

a Story of noob trying 2 score swirley ... biting and eating some "dust" :) - Nasty whining in post further :(

Yesterday had day off ... and decided 2 score few swirlie + got daily on Formicidadas 2

So planned a longer run on them, so it was like ~ 12 h (with interruptions, got 2 eat etc)

Gear ...
Armor: Vigilante+ Pulsar 8 (I know not the best matching, but I managing 2 survive even 2 Agro @ a time... aa most of times :) )
Offensive :
main: Marcorp-7 tier 9 + A106, but using just Accuracy enhancers I- IV (those I can craft)​
LC-240 CFD + A103​
Philo - as Finisher
Fap - ~ 3 amp till broke had support fapper, then Regen V (UL) / EMT 2600

Good points: - Scored ~ 5100+ Kill points for mission and finished Stage II , 1 global
Interesting loots: Regeneration chip VI (L) and Fap-80

Now the long whining part
TT cost 384 ped (for those calculating bull_sh_IT metric - TT return % makes ~ 88.74%) - exact TT for account loss. In total made ~ 850 kills (took down also Strong on KOS + 2 Ravagers) so its estimate 6 killpoint per mob
- 1 global 132 ped (Regen chip) = Multiplier ~ 30 (0.12%)
- 6 Mini ~ around 40 ped Multiplier ~ 10 (0.71%)

Biggest whine ... I really expected to hit more swirley ... for ~ such number of kills of 4 + PED mob... but that on MA total offensive ~ 3400 PED used

Ps side note ... It was really wrong day ... and MA has put Event Multiplier on mobs (another thread on PCF) - For whole weekend pppl were running Diabloes ... there were no Multieplier dropped for whole weekend above ~ 8.x
(smb. could count total number of globals of them and do mathematics. Around ~ 333+ ped offensive needed 2 take it down).

Pss.2 Soo Those Who are willing writing ... "2 small number of kills" go and .... You know ... smash Your head against the wall :)

Resnis
Going to his level of mobs ... and will return with more courage and fat ped card later
So it makes 3 globals on my account:
51 PED Wed, 03 Jan 2018 20:01:04
121 PED Sun, 21 Jan 2018 01:36:09
132 PED Mon, 05 Feb 2018 14:08:52

Back