Most Underwhelming Moments in EU

Turrets on the space stations that shoot the 'bad karma' guys is well overdue..... ;)

Hell, let them work on the planetside too! :evilking:

I'm over here laughing to myself about people bringing up how disappointed they were when they first went to Ancient Greece. I completely forgot about my first time going there. At that point in time I basically only played when one of my friends was on and we were super excited when we saw all the high markup cyclops items. After spending a fair amount of time trying to find out how to get there, we got in and realized that we couldn't use our guns. So we bought the tt swords having probably like 6 or 7 levels of swordsman hit and damage each and spent roughly 10 hours over the course of the next couple of days exploring what we could of Ancient Greece and painfully slugging it out with cyclopses. In the end we had around 70% return on the whole expedition, and the very few good markup items ended up going to the TT because we hardly had enough of them to list on auction and we just wanted to leave the planet lol. Ahhh, those were bad times lol

Most underwhelming moment is finishing your snug & farming plot, reaping your first harvest, only to find out they are useless as the BPs that used to use them have already been superseded.

Most Underwhelming Moments are the ones when people ask you if you profit in this game and if there are other things profitable in this game other than sweat/collect shit on the ground or oil from orthos rig.
Also the fact that each and every person trying to research for this game WILL ONLY READ negative aspect of the game by the most frustrated persons who played the game a few in the past and compare everything with their best period of the game and actually fed us all with their own agenda and own perspective of the game.
I've been one of them and I had the chance to read a lot of das helena and few other more I can't remember their names now.For me it was easy because I asked the right questions but most people who join for a few weeks won't have the patience and stamina for it, they just quit and never come back.

Thinking the community would be nice and welcoming, and you find a community greedier than the devs and the game, and we're talking about a game where the devs will do everything possible in their reach to fuck you over big time.
I mean if you invest in something today be assured you're prolly gonna get fucked over somehow when they introduce the new omfg kinda gear.

Also you gotta keep in mind Messi, this is a game that should be ment for fun, most players if they find a profit pit they will sell their first borns and will make pay people to squeeze the fuck outta that instead of take happiness in that and keep playing.

Instead you got a community and devs so corrupt and shit's so broke that would make mafia guys blush.

But well i could keep going on this for days and hours but life's busier than that now, thats why i've been out and seems EU only declines

What buyers fee? You mean cross planet shipping? Final that's an added feature and I enjoy it.

the rounding discrepancy that sometimes occurs when you calculate value times percentage. usually 0.01, I'm not sure whether it can be higher (I'm no mathematician). this is paid by the buyer

e.g. loot times percentage = 17.99
and actually you pay 18.00

I agree the buyer's fee is pretty underwhelming, i havent even seen it yet

if you track your expenses via spreadsheets you will stumble upon it

ACTUALLY

most underwhelming moments are certainly the presence of fucking griefers (and in some cases I heavily suspect them to actually be botters) who shoot the monster you sweat or have tagged. and ma's unwillingness to do anything about it

"removed" ... wrong post :)

Last edited:
Thought it might be funny to share some of our moments where we expected something really great to happen, but it turned out very underwhelming.

Hands down the moment when I learned what kind of company is running this game.

I'm actually doing fine, because crafting is profitable, but I'm pulling out every cent I deposited, because I do not wish to support Mindark. I wish the game would be sold to competent team and Mindark would concentrate their 1 dev and his 40 superiors to great projects like castles, conpets, deepthroatkens etc

Coming back to an expired account 2004-5.
Accounts didn't expire before that, it was something that was added after I first played. It was a bit underwhelming to find an IMK2 + that bugged laser that didn't decay and a few low TT angel and shadow parts all returned as PED value.

Those few PED were returned only after much whining on my part. Support didn't know there were 2002 accounts at all. Character had no skills at all.

Back