Search by DPS interval in auction

toad

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Christer toad Johansson
Well title says it all, now with DPS info on the weapons would it not be nice to be able to search in auction by DPS interval?
For example if i want a weapon that is good for cat 7 i would search for 92 to 98 dps or whatever i wish to look for.

it actually makes sense now, also searching by efficiency would help too. Way too many items to not get lost especially if u are casual/new player

The auction interface is ancient so alot of improvment to be done there, make everything in item info searchable and custom filters with search words like the search engins, for example: AND OR NOT, stuff like that.

agree :yay::D

Rapido

While you're at it, significantly reduce the cost of the fees and make all planets have only ONE universal auction. Fixing game economy in one fell sweep.

The main reason many people (myself included) that doesn't like to hunt on other planets is because of being forced to TT items if it's not on calypso... The playerbase of EU is not big enough to create a big enough economy for each planet.

Note: I'm well aware u can use MS warp, but that is sometimes not worth it if you don't have big enough bankroll. And also aware you can pay fee to buy something from a different planet, but this fee is way too big also.

Back