Uber: Nice welcome back gift.

lyosha

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kenshin Himura Battosai
I've been out since June or July... something like that.

I had a friend come over to check out the new mining box I built this weekend, and we started talking about our old days in Entropia, so I got the itch to play and logged in.

I log in on Saturday night, and get the ban hammer within minutes (because of my VPN I guess), so I didn't get to play that night, they unlocked my account on Sunday and I logged in and decided to do some MM.

Basically every single run was profit, in swirls i totaled close to 5k PED, and got a nice lil 3.2k hof =)

I logged in with a couple hundred ped, damaged armor, and an almost dead gun. I logged out with over 5kped, full TT armor, and some new toys to shoot with. =)

This was my team name for the day:

http://www.entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=368714&M=globalList&V=hunting

Lol Gz! You always had that kind of luck. Thanks for the argo hunt back in the noob days a loooooong time ago btw :wtg:

Lol Gz! You always had that kind of luck. Thanks for the argo hunt back in the noob days a loooooong time ago btw :wtg:

lol. those were good times =)

And yes, this "carrot" seems to be a pattern with EU and me returning from a hiatus.

Saw that team name yesterday and lol'd, nice ones gz :D

I logged in with a couple hundred ped, damaged armor, and an almost dead gun. I logged out with over 5kped, full TT armor, and some new toys to shoot with. =)

You will give those back to MA plus some of your RL money pretty soon, dont want to be rude but his is how MA does it :)
But at least you wil have some fun :laugh:

You will give those back to MA plus some of your RL money pretty soon, dont want to be rude but his is how MA does it :)
But at least you wil have some fun :laugh:

I am very aware of that, but it's also perfect for my play-style with this game.

This is a game I log into from time to time, deposit or sell something I have and then play on that until I get bored or run out of ammo, usually get bored within a couple days to a week. Then I go back to playing other games that are able to hold my interest longer.

It's an old ass hell game with very out-dated graphics, it just doesn't hold my interest that long no matter how much PED I have to spend.

Back