Actual state of EU

What do you think MA should give priority.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This poll is too biased. You are lumping things together into choices already based on either your own bias or your perceived bias from the community.

The only way to get a proper survey of what people want is to poll with each of these items individually.

But I agree, it should be asked.

People say that multiplier on Kerberos are often because they are hunted a lot. How many monthly? 100k mobs ? And they hit at least 10 times a 2k+ multiplier.
For example , how many proterons are killed monthly ? 15k maybe or more . Why on proterons we don’t see 2k + multipliers every 3 months at least?

I did an experiment and hunted 2.4k Kerberos (dominant and alpha) in 4 hours in a day , second day 1.5k , 8 k ped ammo shooted, 3 globals less than 70 ped . 1.2 k ped loss.
So tell me that grinding low mobs is not so bad. And call it gambling shooting lvl 50 mobs...

I think your numbers are way off here. 3k kerbies a day for 30 days is 90k. You just said u can kill 600 an hr. Or avg 2k a day. Your one person who could easily kill 60k Kerbies in a month without much difficulty.

I think your underestimating how many kerbies are killed in a month.

I wish they would fix the texture bugs teleport into a location the floor is not even there it takes a minute for the floor to load and the auctioneer takes 3 minutes to load

People say that multiplier on Kerberos are often because they are hunted a lot. How many monthly? 100k mobs ? And they hit at least 10 times a 2k+ multiplier.
For example , how many proterons are killed monthly ? 15k maybe or more . Why on proterons we don’t see 2k + multipliers every 3 months at least?

I did an experiment and hunted 2.4k Kerberos (dominant and alpha) in 4 hours in a day , second day 1.5k , 8 k ped ammo shooted, 3 globals less than 70 ped . 1.2 k ped loss.
So tell me that grinding low mobs is not so bad. And call it gambling shooting lvl 50 mobs...

a level 50 , in case of 50 foot vixen, costs about 30 PED to kill, not just 1 ped... so your 1.2k ped loss turn into 36k ped loss on a level 50 mob ;)

I’d like loot 2.2 where the frequency of
n00b hofs on n00b mobs are significantly reduced, avg return significantly increased.
And that all mobs have chance to hof based on their cost to kill with a cap. It’s ridiculous and feels like a knife to the gut and also demotivates hunting bigger mobs when the majority of hook bait hofs come from n00b mobs which many have higher TT value than bigger mobs...

What exactly is the problem?
Noobs getting hofs? Or small mobs giving hofs?

Should small mobs not be able to give hofs?
Shouldnt noobs not be allowed to get hofs?

:scratch2:

A 2k kerb provider hof is the same mulitiplier as a 9k feffox young hof.
They both happen.

Since kerbs are hunted way way way more the feffox, its only logical that 2k kerb hofs are way way way more frequent than 9k feffox hofs.

I think your numbers are way off here. 3k kerbies a day for 30 days is 90k. You just said u can kill 600 an hr. Or avg 2k a day. Your one person who could easily kill 60k Kerbies in a month without much difficulty.

I think your underestimating how many kerbies are killed in a month.
But not everybody kills them as I do , I mean in 5 hits max. So not everybody it’s killing 90k mobs per month. I think thos that are doing 20dmg average are doing 1k max per month if they hunt only kerbis

I think I finished all kerberos iron and bronze missions alone in 1-2 months and the place where full of green dots every day.. even high lvl players hunt low level mobs, theres so few that hunt high level mob.. Maby high lvl mob should drop more Items or better mu to get hunted but right now they just dont get hunted enought. It doesnt mather if 2 or 3 hunters shoot their arse off at them - it isnt enought :-D

Yeah, but it's no wonder, on rt we have someone who hunts L167 things, which cost about 150 PED to kill, most of the time that person globals for about 65 PED, occasionally for about 140 PED and very rarely even bigger.
High level mobs drain the ped card very quickly, even if you have 5 or 6 digits of peds.
Problem is MA nerfed the non-multiplier TT-return when they've made loot 2.0.

My werewolf (~1.4 to 1.5 PED killcost) return in loot 1.0: nearly always ~1.15 PED on a kill
Werewolf return in loot 2.0: 70+% of the time they only give ~0.6 PED on a kill
So, the bad return is most likely the main reason for big mobs not being hunted.

Last edited:
Yeah, but it's no wonder, on rt we have someone who hunts L167 things, which cost about 150 PED to kill, most of the time that person globals for about 65 PED, occasionally for about 140 PED and very rarely even bigger.
High level mobs drain the ped card very quickly, even if you have 5 or 6 digits of peds.

Stick to the kerb discussion.You are absolutely clueless what it takes and the results on hunting big mobs.

ideally some other company should take over the game

and [x] new player retention obviously, the key to keeping EU up another 15 years

and fix the fucking auction, i.e. REMOVE LISTING FEES so that a proper market can exist (and enable the fucking decimals already!!!!!!!)

Stick to the kerb discussion.You are absolutely clueless what it takes and the results on hunting big mobs.

So pop dragon, 50 foot vixen and zombie kongs don't count as big mobs? >.>
Also there's chat and i can ask the big hunter how much he pays to kill Things and his returns can be seen via global...

Last edited:
So pop dragon, 50 foot vixen and zombie kongs don't count as big mobs? >.>
Also there's chat and i can ask the big hunter how much he pays to kill Things and his returns can be seen via global...

dont mind messi.

he and a few of his fellow ubers are the only ones allowed to discuss anything bigger then a 300 hp mob.

we're only allowed to discuss puny business.

:handjob:

I just saw a 3 months old player looting a level 2 amp UL . Seems fun this game . But it’s just a tragic comedy .

dont mind messi.

he and a few of his fellow ubers are the only ones allowed to discuss anything bigger then a 300 hp mob.

I think he is referring at the fact that hunting bi mobs with only 500 peds give you any results , or need 100 more times the amount of ped and time to get out something out of them. Win or loss , not always get good. Also on long term a UL gun help you also to get more plus , not paying every 1k ped shooted 50 ped MU on the L gun. So if you see Messi bitching around it’s because for sure he knows why.

I just saw a 3 months old player looting a level 2 amp UL . Seems fun this game . But it’s just a tragic comedy .

Well, that's one lucky guy then!
Gratz to him!

I think he is referring at the fact that hunting bi mobs with only 500 peds give you any results , or need 100 more times the amount of ped and time to get out something out of them. Win or loss , not always get good. Also on long term a UL gun help you also to get more plus , not paying every 1k ped shooted 50 ped MU on the L gun. So if you see Messi bitching around it’s because for sure he knows why.

I know what he meant.
I know about bankroll management. Although I sometimes act like one, I'm not a complete retard.

It's just his ever enduring condescending tone in which he patronizes everybody who doesn't cycle 2k ped per day.

Well, that's one lucky guy then!
Gratz to him!
Luck , hehe . Lately all the 3 month old players have such luck ah? Christmas ring , level 2 amp, Ares perfected, athenic perfected, 8 k hofs... good good , lucky guys those.

Luck , hehe . Lately all the 3 month old players have such luck ah? Christmas ring , level 2 amp, Ares perfected, athenic perfected, 8 k hofs... good good , lucky guys those.

lol, yeah well, I'm just as jealous as you are.

But some old timers get hof after hof and some never get any.

Then some lucky new guys get all the good stuff and some new guys never get any.

Such is life in a lottery, I guess :scratch:

Probably just alts anyway , tapping into that new player luck then transfer or fake sell to yourself the items ;)

Probably just alts anyway , tapping into that new player luck then transfer or fake sell to yourself the items ;)

Ah in that case it's ok. Then it's not a noob but just an old alt. :laugh:

dont mind messi.

You're just an useless troll, non-depo sweatgathere bandwich-eater. You and all like you should be banned both from forum and game. You waste space for nothing.
You can talk only about sweating tactics and that's all. Nothing else since you NEVER EVER DID anything else.
So yes, shut the fuck up !

dont mind messi.

Yeah, i know, the fallacy that only the long-time/higher-level players know anything about the game, sadly creeps into many long-term/higher-level players and that's just not in EU.

Assuming a player, who plays long-time/high-level, would be automatically right is just as much as a fallacy as the previous one.

messi knows pretty much nothing about me, i know pretty much nothing about messi.

Anyway, those fallacies were extremely common in D3, where paragon 3k players did, for a fact, knew less about the game as some paragon 700 players, yet those 3k players were acting like they've right and the 700 just had to be wrong.

Not sure if that's the case with messi and me, he sadly doesn't post a verifiable theory... so as it goes for messi, the status is unknown due too little data.

Btw, i try to keep it as scientific as possible ;)

Sorry messi, pls don't take it too personal, elitism has pissed me off in general.

Last edited:
Sorry messi, pls don't take it too personal, elitism has pissed me off in general.

If you don't like it stop pronouncing level 167 mobs and act like you know anything about it.

If you don't like it stop pronouncing level 167 mobs and act like you know anything about it.

lol... i don't even...
sorry, but i can't take people, who don't even provide an argument, seriously.

lol... i don't even...
sorry, but i can't take people, who don't even provide an argument, seriously.

I'm afraid that would be too expensive for the both of us.

I'm afraid that would be too expensive for the both of us.

and price-performance is pretty poor ... some will never get used to that i'm afraid :scratch2:

You're just an useless troll, non-depo sweatgathere bandwich-eater. You and all like you should be banned both from forum and game. You waste space for nothing.
You can talk only about sweating tactics and that's all. Nothing else since you NEVER EVER DID anything else.
So yes, shut the fuck up !

ah, there's the other UBER troll again!

Lol, the one that cant read.
The one whith the hollow accusations about what others do ingame.
He who knows exactly how this game works.
Just a bit frustrated since he's losing his ass off!!!
But he does know exactly how to play. And since losing is part of his game, he ROCKS!!!
Hahahahahahaha :lolup:

Yeah, let's follow you, so we all lose our asses off!

There will be the day elitists will cry when the game hasnt got enough low end to sustain and all their skills and gear mean trash, more than atm

ah, there's the other UBER troll again!

Lol, the one that cant read.
The one whith the hollow accusations about what others do ingame.
He who knows exactly how this game works.
Just a bit frustrated since he's losing his ass off!!!
But he does know exactly how to play. And since losing is part of his game, he ROCKS!!!

Yeah, let's follow you, so we all lose our asses off!

Don’t you guys fight over the soup. Summit1G has 80k viewers on twitch . Think what can bring a guy with this success on twitch for EU.

Don’t you guys fight over the soup. Summit1G has 80k viewers on twitch . Think what can bring a guy with this success on twitch for EU.

Only a perfected circle @ boreas final event in the sweating extravaganza Sunday Million boss event.
Now lets take a moment of silence for 98% of people reading the forums who never heard of summit.

My fellow Entropians, Ask not what Entropia can do for you, ask what you can do for Entropia.

Back