Idea of new players planet

KokaBurra

Old
Lethal Greeneyed Kookaburra
Hello everyone!

So i thought it would be really nice to give new players one of low populated planets to prepare them for the real Entropia and hook them up in fun and educating way.
My vision of this nice place:
-Tutorial/trial planet with 4 different stages of gameplay.
1)Introduction - controls, interactions, key-binds, skills, inventory, action-book etc.
2)Main ingame options like hunting, mining, manufacturing and other stuff could be optional for
bonus stuff.
3)Knowlage of game economy like using mining and hunting loot to manufacture stuff and keep
self sustanable game experiance or in other words teach new player the importance of keeping
the TT monster hungry.
4)Fun stage, let the last stage be full of globas/hofs(planet binded), let them enjoy few missions
as Uber toy player maintaining the 0 ped value of all that.
Conditions.
-You cant skip this planet.
-Free trial lasts for 14days or untill final mission/boss/instance is completed
-Make it full of missions easy/medium/hard
-Give them lots of different accountbound limited items (0ped) to let them try everything
-Make daily/weekly voting system for all players to promote Entropia Universe in MMO sites/facebook/twitter etc
-Let them choose next planet.
Benefits of all this
-Option to try the game
-First game experience becomes little more fun than puny grinding
-More educated new players
-Prevents multi-accounting or makes it much more harder
-Dead planet becomes alive
-Makes RCE game more available/popular for new players
-Makes game more popular to any potential gamer as game follows gaming trends.

I know that all this is complete opposite for current direction of game development and im dreaming about unreal actions, but it wont change my opinion of how game looks from new player perspective compared with 200k skills player. So this idea could show new player much more than stabing punys with broken bottle.
Constructive opinions are wellcome.
I would appreciate if Officer of grammer police station skip comment section. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back