Selling: [Redacted]

Rifle skills in shopkeeper pad have SOLD. Still have some pyro and other skills there.

if only the tokens were tradable :)

SOLD all my laser weaponry technology skills for now. Lets get some Marksmanship moving ;)

A noobish question. What way a trade with my ESI is happening? I give you an implant, you fill it with a skill and give it back to me?

I mean, I've come to the game from EVE Online, where scaming is just one of the ways to play it and absolutely officially legit.

A noobish question. What way a trade with my ESI is happening? I give you an implant, you fill it with a skill and give it back to me?

I mean, I've come to the game from EVE Online, where scaming is just one of the ways to play it and absolutely officially legit.

The usual way is you give him the ESI and he gives you collateral (he basically buys the ESI from you). Then he chips the skills out and you buy the skill implant from him (paying the difference between ESI and that particular skill price).

Example:
1. You give him 10 PED TT ESI, he gives you 100 PED (10 PED TT * 1000% ESI price)
2. He chips out X, creating a 9 PED TT of skill X (which is ~1200% MU)
3. He gives you the 9 PED TT skill implant and you pay him 18 PED (9 PED TT * 200%)

* 200% because Skill MU - ESI MU (1200%-1000%)

Nobody was at risk of scam during the process.

GL & hf

The usual way is you give him the ESI and he gives you collateral (he basically buys the ESI from you). Then he chips the skills out and you buy the skill implant from him (paying the difference between ESI and that particular skill price).

Example:
1. You give him 10 PED TT ESI, he gives you 100 PED (10 PED TT * 1000% ESI price)
2. He chips out X, creating a 9 PED TT of skill X (which is ~1200% MU)
3. He gives you the 9 PED TT skill implant and you pay him 18 PED (9 PED TT * 200%)

* 200% because Skill MU - ESI MU (1200%-1000%)

Nobody was at risk of scam during the process.

GL & hf

Yes, this is how it works.

Bump for today.

Edit: Added an incentive discount to bulk purchasers.

Last edited:
Back